Northtowne Mazda

331 Reviews of Northtowne Mazda

July 31, 2018

"Men Of Their Word"

- stular

I have bought cars for many years and this had to be one of the most easiest purchase. The sales staff were great. The Manager was upfront and worked with me. Then when I got to the finance it went so smooth. What was promised to me was delivered on time and more. Will be coming back here if I need to purchase another vehicle. Its nice to see men stand behind what they say these days. And a GOOD FIRM HANDSHAKE can still seal a deal. Thanks

Gene Barnett
April 17, 2018

"Got new car and the experience was great!"

- Ottovonmazda

Drove from wichita to purchase a car and they held it for me so it didn't get sold out from under me. I loved working with the people here, they are so nice and not pushy at all. Could not have asked for a more pleasant time. Car was competitively priced and financing was painless. Thank you all so much for making a car purchase a positive experience!

Rude' Grdinovac
November 26, 2017

"Amazing"

- Jamezinski

I love this dealership. I've bought my last two cars from here and take my cars in for bodywork, they do lovely bodywork. Everyone is great, from Cody, and Tim, and Jason, and Tom. I have a crush on Tom.

Jason Chandler
October 13, 2017

"Steve Pheffer Review"

- ccadrian1

Bought a pre-owned car, after one month the horn quit. They fixed it and do what they say. Great experience! Steve was awesome and very kind.

July 28, 2017

"Didn't fix issue, and damaged steering wheel in the process."

- btalcox0715

Absolutely horrible (still ongoing) experience. Took my 16 Mazda 6 in for a loose drivers seat. They agreed to fix it (ordered entire new seat base), and once "fixing" it, it was actually worse than before. On top of it, they damaged the steering wheel and refused to own up to it. And on top of that, they refuse to look at the seat again, so I'm literally having a Mazda Engineer from corporate come out to inspect the car. The Service Manager, Cody, is incredibly disrespectful and does not know how to handle customer concerns and complaints, not to mention he was incredibly deceptive in trying to tell me "looks here in service records like you tried going to another dealership 6 months ago to complain about a steering wheel...", which I then quickly shot down with ALL service records I have in my glove box. General Manager/Sales Manager is aware of the situation, and having talked to him, didn't sound like he had a decision one way or the other until my car is brought back in and the steering wheel is inspected. Will never recommend this dealership or service department to anyone ever again.

Cody
June 13, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Courtney Ball

I purchased a Kia in February. My car needed some recall work. I contacted Steve Pheffer, because he had promised a courtesy car if I ever needed work. He was kind and polite. We schedule a time and when I came back, they had a vehicle waiting for me. He took care of making arrangements with the Kia Repair shop. His after the sale service was beyond great. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Jun 13, 2017 -

Northtowne Mazda responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We will always take care of our customers before, during, and after the sale!

June 09, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience at Northtowne Mazda!!"

- standingfalcon

I have bought 3 cars now at Northtowne Mazda and they know what world class customer service is all about. Steve Pheffer has sold us 2 of the cars and is very nice, courteous, and never pushy. We never felt pressured and always felt that he was wanting to make this a right fit for us and our needs. I have also gotten to know the sales manager Tom Hinken and he is amazing! He is the first impression I had at Northtowne and the reason I have come back and will continue to come back. He is super nice and never pushy. He is honest and upfront and someone I know I can trust. He knows I am the numbers guy and he would keep me informed and there was never any bs or a game being played. He is dependable and even remembered me among many customers when I would call back in with a question. I work in sales and customer service myself and I have high expectations and they are always met. Tim McGeeney, the finance manager, is nice and very quick and efficient. He explains the questions I have but makes all the paper work seem easy and simple. Overall, I can't say enough about this team and dealership. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Jun 10, 2017 -

Northtowne Mazda responded

We are flying high after reading your review Standing Falcon! We always want to provide top flight customer service to everyone! Thanks again for your business!

May 20, 2017

"Amazed by Jason and Daryl "

- 2stealthy

For years I have worked with Jason and he has always made me feel welcome and was always a pleasure to work with. Last week I got to work with a new face - Daryl - very friendly and knew his stuff. We bring our Mazda's t this location for servicing and have always had a great experience there as well.

Daryl Adaya
Jason Chandler
May 23, 2017 -

Northtowne Mazda responded

Thanks so much for the kind words! Daryl is the newest member to our team and he is just as committed as the rest of us to providing the best experience possible to our customers!

April 26, 2017

"Steve Pheffer took great care of my daughter."

- Shadow9610!

Steve was very patient and waiting for my daughter and I to get to the dealership. He listened to exactly what she wanted and made it happen. We never felt pressure and he let us test drive and even offered to take it home and make sure we were comfortable with the vehicle. Steve made us feel like we were special and she loves her car so much. Thank you for the great service and we will be back. Jennifer Mausbach

Apr 28, 2017 -

Northtowne Mazda responded

We're so happy to hear how much she is loving her new car! You can expect the same service every time you come back to see us. Thank you!

April 19, 2017

"First time Mazda"

- Jbuck247

Not our first time coming to Northtowne but it was our first time to the Mazda lot. Steve was outstanding interacting with us on multiple days before getting us the car we were looking for. The family ownership, friendly staff, and the comfortable no-pressure approach is what makes coming back to any of the Northtowne lots an easy decision. For us, these guys are the best in town hands down.

Apr 19, 2017 -

Northtowne Mazda responded

Thank you Jbuck! We do our very best to make car buying a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Enjoy your new car!