Olathe Kia

Ryon Mckivergan

Jason Tavernaro, Finance Director, Olathe Kia

Finance Director

January 18, 2018

"4th Kia purchase from Olathe Kia"

- VanNote,lisa123

This is my 4th Kia I have purchased from Olathe Kia. I have been very happy with the service department, sales people and management. My questions are always answered promptly and extra time was spent on learning the features of my new car each time.

Mark Hemry
Brent Lewis
Ryon Mckivergan
Chris Winanas

January 10, 2018

"Just What I Needed!"

- blessed14evr

I had to buy a new vehicle rather urgently as my previous vehicle was about to break down. I was able to call Olathe Kia and within minutes I had their credit application and minutes later I had a decision. Once at the dealership, my salesman, Kelly Gray, listened to my wants and needs for a car and budget. He immediately found the perfect vehicle for my needs and budget. When I asked about a different color and style he was explained that the vehicle presented was what was in my budget for what I wanted. When it came time for final signatures, Jason T. took care of me and even made a recommendation about eventually refinancing for a better payment. He was not stuck on me staying with Kia financing. Overall, it was a joy from start to finish.

Julie Loveless
Other Employees : Kelly Gray

December 22, 2017

"Great experience "

- Kclady

Everyone was very friendly and courteous. They even washed my dirty car! Now that is awesome service! They don't push to have non critical work done.

Brandon Taylor