Orr Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Eleazar Vega

September 06, 2018

" Didn’t do what I ask "

- Jazzy B

I was there for 2hrs and 45 min for them to check the alternator and charge oil, rotate tires. They didn’t rotate the tires, which I specifically told them I wanted done because they didn’t think they needed it. I didn’t ask them what they thought and their not the ones buying the tires, so yes I know when it’s time to rotate. Now I have got to take it to another shop and get that done which is really an inconvenience considering it should have been done there. I won’t be back and I sure won’t recommend Orr.

I don’t know their names

August 13, 2018

"Great car-buying experience"

- thomas' mom

Chase Osborn, with Orr Dodge Chrysler Jeep made buying our car pleasant and easy. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in and the purchase process was smooth and fast. We will definitely be back the next time we need to buy a vehicle.

Chase Osborn

August 08, 2018

"happy experience at Orr-Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep in Searcy, Ar."

- Aspen 07

Had a recall on my 2007 Aspen. Called and they were able to get me in the same day. Unlike Sherwood who said I would have to leave my car for the day and no loner car. Thank you to Judd K. And Tony W.

Judd K. and Tony W.