Orr Nissan of Fort Smith

Nate Griffin

January 04, 2019

"Outstanding Service"

- tphill3014

Always fast courteous service. Explains all about service done on my vehicle, and what service will be coming up. Very pleased with my the treatment I receive. Thank you Orr Nissan

Dennis Monterroza
Bruce Sanders

January 03, 2019

"..............."

- Falisha

Me and my husband were told that the sales taxes would be paid in our car and that's why we only got 1,500 for our trade in and the rest was to cover the sales tax! So apparently both me and my husband must have heard wrong? Yeah right! Won't go back or recommend this dealership! We had better help with Breeden on our 1st car! we should have never tried somewhere new!

January 02, 2019

"The best vehicle buying experience!!"

- Wickedwitch

Holland is the best ever! It was late in the day when I dropped into the dealership with my daughter. Holland saw us right off and welcomed us, time of day didn't seem to bother her one bit! She took her time with me, showed me everything I wanted to see. Let me test drive every vehicle I wanted to. Answered every single question. Never made me feel stupid or rushed due to the time of the day. She is just an outstanding person! I LOVE my new Murano! I will recommend Orr Nissan to anyone, and will tell them all to look for Holland!!

Holland Kennerson