Oskar Motors

1850 Southpark Drive, Hoover, Alabama 35244

66 Reviews of Oskar Motors

April 19, 2018

"Expedited friendly transaction "

- Civic15

I purchased a car for my 16-year-old daughter. This car drives smoothly and the exterior and interior are in great condition. Warren was very attentive from the initial contact to post-purchase of the vehicle. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is in need of a vehicle!

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your 5-star review and comments to Oskar Motors. It was our pleasure doing business with you! Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of further assistance.

April 16, 2018

"What an amazing and easy experience "

- Mrenda58

Thy made it so easy for me to get my car! Warren my sales guy was not pushy by any means. He understood what I wanted and needed in a vehicle! I will shop there again

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your 5-star review and comments to Oskar Motors. A repeat customer is the greatest compliment and we are delighted that you will indeed return for your next vehicle. It was our pleasure doing business with you! Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of further assistance.

April 07, 2018

"Good price, great service"

- Happy Dad

My daughter and I spent months evaluating cars and dealerships. We were very delighted when Oskar Motors had two models she was interested in at reasonable prices. But, we were impressed working with the staff. Warren, in particular, was very helpful facilitating the selection and financing of the vehicle.

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your stellar review and humbling comments to Oskar Motors. It was our pleasure doing business with you! Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of further assistance.

April 06, 2018

"Fantastic experience!"

- karagiles

My grandmother bought my sister and I cars from Oskar Motors and they have been nothing but nice to us! They have worked so well with us and I would be glad to recommend them to anyone.

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your 5-star review and comments to Oskar Motors. It was our pleasure doing business with your grandmother and we're delighted that you ladies love your new rides! Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of further assistance.

April 04, 2018

"Hassle free vehicle purchase "

- Autigirl705

I purchased 2 vehicles, a Nissan and a Honda for my granddaughters. My expectations were met and It was a hassle free experience. I would definitely go back. Mr. Fuller was friendly and a pleasure to deal with purchasing cars.

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your 5-star review and comments to Oskar Motors. It was our pleasure doing business with you, twice over! Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of further assistance.

April 03, 2018

"Happy Customer "

- Gigi

This dealership had the best price in a 50 mile radius. They were responsive, courteous, and very ethical in their dealings with me. I'd purchase from them again and I'd recommend them to friends and family.

Zohra Kassam

March 30, 2018

"We will be repeat customers!"

- lisaraymond99

Truthfully, I was very skeptical going in. Jack and Warren did everything possible to make sure we were happy with our vehicle and the whole process. We did our research, and their prices were always lower than the competition. No pressure, and followed through with everything they said they would. Great communication from Warren. We will be back, worth the hour drive!

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your 5 star review and comments to Oskar Motors. A repeat customer is the greatest compliment and we're delighted that you will returning to us for your next car. We're also glad that you found the long drive worth your while; it was our pleasure doing business with you! Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of further assistance.

March 21, 2018

"Integrity, transparency, helpfulness, and speed"

- Mkometer

My interaction with Oskar Motors was my best experience with a dealer in my 52-year life. I live 82 miles away in Montgomery, so I called Warren about a specific car. Warren promptly walked out, inspected the car, and gave me an accurate, detailed review of it. He then helped me decide when to visit, including weather updates when severe storms postponed our trip. The visit to the dealer took less than an hour. We had one minor concern with the car and Jack quickly fixed it so it wasn’t an issue. I was pre-approved for a loan, and they accepted an email receipt from my bank and we were under way. That simple. These are good people.

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your 5 star review and humbling compliments to Oskar Motors and its team. Safety is always a priority; it was our pleasure providing you storm updates to encourage you to postpone your travel to us until a safer travel time. We're glad you found your long drive to us worth your while and that efficiency in the transaction made up for time lost in driving. Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of further assistance.

March 21, 2018

"Best experience ever "

- Jonique32

The dealer was very helpful and met all of our concerns and demands. He was friendly,patient, and her understanding of what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend couldn't ask for a better dealer than the dealers at oskar motors

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your 5 star review and compliments to Oskar Motors. It was our pleasure doing business with you. Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of any further assistance.

March 18, 2018

"Amazing!"

- holley10

Warren helped me out tremendously buying my first car! Gave me a top notch deal and was very patient with me! 10/10 recommend. Great experience!

Oskar Motors responded

Thank you for your stellar reviews and raving comments to Oskar Motors! It was our pleasure assisting you with your car purchase. Please visit www.OskarMotors.com if we may be of further assistance.