Oskar Motors

Jack  Basaria, GM, Oskar Motors

Jack Basaria

GM

April 19, 2018

"Expedited friendly transaction "

- Civic15

I purchased a car for my 16-year-old daughter. This car drives smoothly and the exterior and interior are in great condition. Warren was very attentive from the initial contact to post-purchase of the vehicle. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is in need of a vehicle!

April 16, 2018

"What an amazing and easy experience "

- Mrenda58

Thy made it so easy for me to get my car! Warren my sales guy was not pushy by any means. He understood what I wanted and needed in a vehicle! I will shop there again

Jack Basaria

April 07, 2018

"Good price, great service"

- Happy Dad

My daughter and I spent months evaluating cars and dealerships. We were very delighted when Oskar Motors had two models she was interested in at reasonable prices. But, we were impressed working with the staff. Warren, in particular, was very helpful facilitating the selection and financing of the vehicle.

Used 2017 Nissan Altima, $13980