Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel

3371 Laurel Fort Meade Road, Laurel, Maryland 20724

771 Reviews of Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel

October 13, 2017

"Wonderful experience & GUARANTEED satisfaction with Laura J!"

- Jimmy Bui

Laura is the GO-TO agent at Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel! Compassion, patience, and a great smile is what Laura gave me when I purchased my new 2017 Honda Civic! Here is what she helped me with: 1.) Detailed walk-through of the LX and EX Honda Civic's along with a test-drive. 2.) Detailed paperwork on prices, lifetime benefits, services, and so much more. 3.) Patience when working with me to work around a great plan. 4.) Most importantly a great attitude while being able to answer ALL of my questions. From the visit to the purchase to when I was handed the keys, I always felt at-home and comfortable as if Laura was a family friend I was working with. She brings what any future buyer would love, especially her smile! Contacting Laura is super quick and she is always ready to help. There was NOT a second that I was confused or lost because Laura explained everything in detail clearly and concisely! I look forward to working with Laura again in the future at Ourisman Honda of Laurel!

Laura Joseph
Oct 15, 2017 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks so much for composing that wonderful review of your experience with our dealership!  We really appreciate you taking the time and for sharing.  Laura and the rest of our staff are an asset to our company.

October 11, 2017

"Second Car purchase! "

- LexusGuy

Brandon assisted me with the purchase of my first brand new car back in June of 2017. My fiancé also purchased a preowned vehicle from Brandon back in 2014. I was absolutely in love with my new Civic. Yes, it’s just a Civic but the car was amazing and offered my family and I everything I would have ever wanted in a vehicle. Unfortunately someone hit my new car a little over a month after purchasing it and I was devastated. Thankfully both my daughter and I were okay. I called Brandon, explained my situation to him. Once all of the logistics was worked out which Brandon handled all of that for me. My car was finally totaled out on a Friday and Brandon had me in a new vehicle by that following Monday with 3 days to spare on my rental. One thing I can whole heartedly say about Brandon Hickson-Hamilton is, he isn’t you average car sales man. He is very personable, caring and understanding and takes time to understand his customers needs. Never once did I feel taken advantage of nor felt like I’m needs weren’t being met. For me to be able to walk into a dealership and my new car is gassed, cleaned, keys waiting and be in and out within an hour is wonderful. Yes, Brandon made of that happen for me and I cannot thank him enough. My fiancé and I are extremely happy to have purchased now our 3rd vehicle from Brandon Hickson-Hamilton and Ourisman Honda of Laurel.

Debbie Lewis
Oct 12, 2017 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

We appreciate you taking the time to compose such a detailed and wonderful review!  Customer service is our main concern and we are happy to hear that Brandon and the rest of our staff continue to provide you with top-notch service.  We appreciate your loyalty!!  Thank you for trusting us with your current and future car needs.

October 10, 2017

"Amazing!"

- TrayCar

Brandon was so amazing! This was my very first time buying a car and, although my parents were with me, they let me make all of the decisions. Luckily, I had Brandon helping me along the way and I am so happy with my brand new car! I will definitely recommend Brandon to anyone I know that is looking for a car.

Oct 11, 2017 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

We work hard to provide a great customer experience.  Brandon and the staff are an asset to our dealership.  Thank you for coming to us for your first car purchase!

October 09, 2017

"Wonderful"

- Dlharris86

Brandon was very detailed and made sure we knew how to work all the features with the car and took his time. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed as we toured our new vehicle.

Other Employees : Dasha Ebb
Oct 10, 2017 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thank you for your review!  We value each and every client and are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Brandon and the rest of our team.

October 09, 2017

"The staff are all great"

- daginobino

I left happy, they worked with me to make sure I could leave with the car I wanted. Overall a good experience. This was my first time buying from a dealership.

Oct 10, 2017 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks for your purchase!  We value your opinion and love hearing that our staff took excellent care of you!  Welcome to the Ourisman Family!

October 06, 2017

"Quick, efficient and very professional"

- rpim2017

I worked with Goldie to buy my Volkswagon. I appreciated the care and attention he gave going over all the options and details in a no-pressure environment.

Oct 07, 2017 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

We are happy to hear that Goldie provided you with a positive car buying experience.  We appreciate you trusting us with your business.

October 06, 2017

"Smooth car buying experience"

- lexim96

I recently purchased an Infiniti at this dealership with the helpful assistance of Goldie. There was no pressure when it came to making a decision and he answered any questions or concerns I had about the vehicle. It was by far the smoothest car buying experience I have had, I will without a doubt return to this dealership for services and back to Goldie to purchase my next car in the future.

Arren Auston
Oct 07, 2017 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thank you for that wonderful review!  We take great pride in knowing that you received great customer service from start to finish.  We look forward to working with you again in the future.

October 05, 2017

"Car buying experience"

- mpappa1

I worked with James Jones to buy my second car. He was very informational and provided all of the needed documents that I asked for. He was very easy to get in contact with and returned all of my calls in a timely manner. Very personable and friendly, I would definitely recommend that future customers by their car from James Jones and Ourisman in general. Not only was Mr. Jones super easy-going, the people I ran into were very friendly!

James Jones

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks for your purchase!  We value your opinion and love hearing that James Jones and the rest of our staff took excellent care of you!  We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to helping your friends and family with their car needs.

October 04, 2017

"The sales person was a pleasure to work with."

- Rchazie

She was knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. She took the time to explain all the features on the vehicle. After my purchase she called to check in and find out if I had any questions.

Laura Joseph

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

We work very hard to provide a great customer experience! Thank you for sharing!

October 04, 2017

"Easy, Straightforward, Seamless."

- sholli4

Overall, a great experience for my first car. The process was seamless. I will 100% recommend to any friends/family looking to buy a vehicle.

Jennifer Smith

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks for your recommendation!  We are thrilled to have been a part of your first car buying experience.  Welcome to the Ourisman Family!