Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dave Roberts

October 14, 2017

"Helpful and not pushy"

- CK2017

I was interested in looking at (and ended up buying) a used Toyota 4Runner and scheduled an appointment with Luis. When I arrived, the vehicle was pulled up to the front of the dealership waiting for me. Luis went over the features of the vehicle with me, accompanied me on a test drive, and answered any questions I had. I was looking particularly at the rust on the undercarriage and wanted to make sure it was a normal amount. Luis went the extra step and brought out his manager to assure me that the inspection they do on a used vehicle is of high quality. Luis was also encouraging, while I was crawling around with a flashlight looking at the undercarriage, telling me to take my time and make sure the vehicle looked okay. I didn't feel pressured at all to buy the vehicle or rushed while looking at it.

Dave Roberts
Bobby Schultz
Bret Bair

October 10, 2017

"Brenda & Jeremy Hossler"

- 2017JeppGC

We immediately saw the Jeep we wanted. Luis was extremely helpful in helping us work towards taking the vehicle we wanted home that day. Luis and the entire staff were top level.

Bobby Schultz
Other Employees : Chris Dean

October 09, 2017

"No pressure but helpful staff"

- Josiev01

I knew I wanted a new car & I narrowed it down to between a Jeep Wrangler & another brand altogether. Both cars are great choices but this staff was nice no pressure but very helpful & did a good job of following up with my questions & their actions. Bruno is so nice & even took the time to help me learn & practice how to off & put on the jeep' soft top. The finance manager even re-did the paperwork after I changed my mind on an option & it wasn't an issue. The GM was there every day I was looking at the jeep to test driving & buying. It was a nice experience overall

Bruno Lebrun