Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

16614 Pottsville Pike (Route 61), Hamburg, Pennsylvania 19526 Directions

388 Reviews of Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

July 09, 2018

"Helpful and Reasonable. "

- Boleye200

It was a pleasure buying my first car from Outten. With the help of Bruno, we were able to work out an affordable deal for the car I was after. I would recommend Outten to everyone.

Jul 12, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

We thank you for your business and review!

July 08, 2018

"Not fair"

- Coolant loss guy

If you give Outten a bad review they call you and say; we can no longer work your car because you gave us a bad review! I have the voice mail. So whats the point of this whole review thing? Give a good review or we will threaten not to work on your car again. Eli - Great guy Andy-Great guy

Gary Christman
Tom Manzolillo
Eli Stup
July 03, 2018

"In good faith"

- Beachgirl

After car shopping at different dealers Bruno won the sale! Knowledge is power and he sure proved it. This guy is in the right job. His customer service is outstanding 12 ?? ??????????????????????

Frankie Nielsen
Jul 05, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for leaving us a review, we value your feedback!

July 03, 2018

"Excellent service"

- DDarling17

Great customer service. I’ve been to many car dealerships to try and buy a car but Outten Hamburg has been the absolute best. Bruno is an excellent salesman and a big help. He got me a good reliable car and had no problem answering any question that I had.Everyone is friendly and treated me and my family with respect. I would recommend everyone to come here for their car needs.

Bobby Schultz
Jul 05, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the feedback. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience working with Bruno and our team.

July 02, 2018

"Service with a smile!"

- Janice

We have always purchased our vehicles from Outten in Hamburg. Never disappointed! And when we need routine maintenance, we always come back! Lately the Dodge Challenger that we purchased in 2011, that has 240,000 miles, gave us a little more then just a routine maintenance issue. But as usual the service department was there. They were crazy busy but Gary and the service department came through as always. He told me he did not have an appointment until the following week but if I dropped it off he would make sure it got looked at right away. And it did. They fix the problem at a reasonable rate as they always do and now the car is back to driving like new. They're amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs service on their car or who loves Dodge and Jeep as much as we do. Thanks guys!

Gary Christman
Jul 02, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

You're welcome. We thank you for your review and patronage!

June 29, 2018

"Great dealership/salesmen "

- Jonwessner

I went down to outten for a new vehicle, I told Shawn what I was looking for. We were looking for a new Jeep He showed us our options and helped us pick out the one that fit all of our needs. I couldn’t ask for better/friendlier service. He answered every question I had and helped me To his best ability. would definitely recommend this dealership.

Shawn Stoll
Jul 02, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your review, we appreciate any and all feedback!

June 26, 2018

""THANKS""

- Skip

Because of what I wanted Bruno had a hard time finding what I wanted and he apologized and I almost left, He opened up his search and found what I needed and I drove away in the best vehicle I've even bought. This is the 3rd vehicle from Outten dodge, 1 for my daughter,2 for me (plus 3 from Outten Chevy).Thanks for hanging in there Bruno, My family loves the new Pacifica,

Other Employees : I dont remember the woman that help
Jun 27, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

We thank you for your review and continued patronage! We are very happy to hear that Bruno was able to find a vehicle to suit your needs. We hope you and your family continue to enjoy the new Pacifica!

June 25, 2018

"I had such a wonderful experience buying my first new car"

- Angel75

I had such a wonderful experience buying my first new car,Bruno went above and beyond to help me and I am very great full for that. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and especially Bruno Lebrun

Jun 26, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear you had a great experience working with Bruno and our team We hope you are enjoying your new car!

June 22, 2018

"great"

- ajsp

great service, friendly staff, good prices, good deals ,clean waiting area, GREAT ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS TO EAT SNACKS AND ENJOY FISH TANK THANK YOU TOM MANZOLILLO

Tom Manzolillo
Jun 22, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with Tom and our team and enjoyed our snacks and fish tank!

May 31, 2018

"Purchase of vehicle "

- Anj71135

Entire staff were super especially Bruno Lebrun gave me a great price answered all my questions. Thanks for the great Jeep buying experience. I have been telling all my friends about your great dealership.

Jun 12, 2018 -

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your review and thank you for telling all your friends about us and your experience here! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!