Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

16614 Pottsville Pike (Route 61), Hamburg, Pennsylvania 19526 Directions

409 Reviews of Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

October 23, 2018

"Amazing service and went beyond to helping me in a new car. "

- Donjpm83

Great customer service from beginning to end. I went in with doubts and left beyond happy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and you talk with Bruno amazing person........

Karah Reed

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it! We thank you for choosing us and are happy to hear despite your doubts you had a positive experience working with Bruno and our team! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

October 22, 2018

"Very satisfied "

- 2018Keep Renegade

William was very friendly and knowledgeable of the jeep Renegade. He never made me feel pressured and showed me different options. I love my jeep renegade.

Wilson Cruz

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

We thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

October 22, 2018

"Salesperson on top of things"

- Jim

KARAH did a great job, and the dealership too Responsive and good product knowledge, if she didn’t know answers she got back quickly...thanks Karah.

Karah Reed

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Jim, thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate your feedback!

October 18, 2018

"Jeep renegade "

- Camoroxy1

I went to a so called new car dealer that I had a very bad experience with when I was a first time buyer. I was very taken advantage of . But they were close so I decided to give them a shot nothing changed they offered me a measly 500.00 for my trade a jeep with only 76000 miles. I felt like nothing had changed I abruptly left. I then called outten sent some pics and was offered 6 times as much I could not believe it they didn’t even see the vehicle. Needless to say I bought the exact same Jeep for over 4000 less outten is awesome

Tyler Klechner

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for leaving us a review! We are sorry to hear you had past negative experiences at another dealer, but appreciate that you choose us and gave us a chance to show you the positive car buying experience you deserve. We hope you are enjoying your new Renegade!

October 13, 2018

"Jeep Renegade"

- Danielle R

I recently visited Outten and ended up purchasing a jeep renegade. Shawn was such a huge help. There was no pressure to buy at all. My fiance and I had been in a situation previously that we bought the first car we drove because our vehicle died and we were in need of another vehicle. We regretted it a bit and explained this to Shawn. He gave us all the info we needed and let us go home to think about it. This was after taking us to all three of outten's dealerships close by. We ended up coming back to get the jeep and everyone was nothing short of fantastic. Dave was amazing as well, going over EVERYTHING with us so we understood every angle of our purchase. I would HIGHLY recommend this place. I had such a positive experience and absolutely love my jeep!!! Thanks Shawn, Dave and everyone else who helped along the way!!!!! You rock!

Shawn Stoll

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback! We love hearing that you had a positive experience working with Shawn and our team and thank you for choosing us so we could give you the no pressure car buying experience you deserve. We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep!

October 03, 2018

"Purchase of 2019 Ram"

- DiGi

Shawn did a great job of meeting my expectations for my new Ram. He found me the exact truck I wanted and was very friendly and supportive through the buying process. Rest of Outten team was good as well.

Shawn Stoll
Bob Flynn

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for leaving us a review! We hope you are enjoying your new Ram!

October 03, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

- EMTDad68

In the past I have always dreaded having to go through the car buying process. However, Bruno and everyone at Outten have completely changed my opinion. This was, by far, the best car buying experience I have ever had. It could not have been any easier. Dealing with my salesman, Bruno, was an absolute pleasure! He is friendly, honest and willing to go the extra mile for the customer. I actually felt more like a friend than a customer. Bruno wasn't trying to sell me a vehicle...he was trying to put me in the RIGHT vehicle for my needs. The entire team at Outten exceeded my expectation throughout the entire car buying process!! After all of the paperwork was signed, the manager, Bret, showed me around the service center and explained all of the benefits of their outstanding service department to me. When we were done and I was ready to leave Bret shook my hand and said..."Thank you very much and welcome to the family!" I really believe he meant that and it was the perfect ending to the perfect car buying experience!!

Bret Bair
Other Employees : The girl who went over the paperwork with me. I don't remember her name but she was awesome as well!!

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

We thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you had your best ever car buying experience working with Bruno and our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

September 27, 2018

"Easy and Comforting "

- edrock90

I was not excited about having to buy a new car but Bruno made my experience simple and enjoyable. Highly recommend him and the team at Outten.

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate it! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience working with Bruno and our team. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

September 25, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- Rod1989

Being someone that works Monday-Friday during normal business hours, these guys will do their best to accommodate me on Saturdays to make sure I get my vehicle serviced. Was there on 9/22/18 for a PA state inspection and tire rotation, and like always, no matter if it's a big job or small job, you are always greeted by professional and friendly staff. This is by far the best dealership I have ever chosen to work on my vehicle.

Gary Christman

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for your feedback! We thank you for choosing us for all your vehicle needs!

September 25, 2018

"Bruno was excellent"

- Loganalucard

Have had issues with a vehicle on a prior purchase which left me quite disappointed. Though no fault of the dealership just was ,"the runt of the litter" it happens. However Bruno L. was able to put me in a vehicle that suited my needs with all the rebates and incentives that worked to my advantage. Truly appreciate his determination to find the right vehicle to carry through a situation that I was upside down on and a runt of a car no longer a worry.

Eli Stup
Bret Bair

Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your review, we love to hear customer feedback! We are glad Bruno was able to find you find the right vehicle to suit your needs. We thank you for choosing us!