Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dave Roberts

December 16, 2017

"Best dealership around!"

- Troy

Luis was very helpful and knowledgeable about any questions I had. He made sure I was satisfied with my whole visit with the dealership. I am thankful for all the work him and the finance manager Bobby Schultz put in into getting me in 2018 Jeep Cherokee. Luis made sure I knew all the controls before I drove off of the lot. It was my second car from Outten and I plan on getting many more from them. Everyone you meet is friendly and willing to help answer any questions!

Bobby Schultz

December 13, 2017

"Amazing customer service"

- Bnebroskie922

Luis helped me get a new Dodge Journey, he was very helpful and made sure I was completely satisfied with the vehicle before we even discussed a sale, the entire dealership was very focused on making sure I was satisfied with the vehicle, they were more concerned with my satisfaction over making money, I’ll sure go back and deal with them for all my vehicle needs, I would recommend them to anybody needing a vehicle

Bobby Schultz
Bret Bair

December 09, 2017

"Great Customer Service "

- Tcantojr

Bruno is a a great salesman to work with. He makes the car buying process quick and easy. He takes the time to make sure you’re happy with your purchase which is very hard to find nowadays. I would recommend Bruno to anybody.

Bruno Lebrun