Oxmoor Mazda

7913 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40222 Directions

746 Reviews of Oxmoor Mazda

September 09, 2018

"My 6th Car Purchased from Oxmoor Mazda"

- BrianBickerton

This is my 6th car purchased from Oxmoor Mazda. It speaks for itself. They have taken GREAT care of me. I would gladly recommend them to everyone!

Mark James
John Bishop
Elizabeth Lynch
Jeff Peterman
Katrina Hutches
Other Employees : Teddy Samora
Sep 15, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

HI Brian! Thank you so much for sharing and we greatly appreciate your continued business! We are very happy you are a proud member of our Oxmoor Mazda Family!

August 18, 2018

"Above and beyond "

- Aheick76

I stopped in to purchase at the worst time possible- 6 pm on a Friday. Banks were closed and everything took twice as long because of it. I had my 2 year old with me and they were super patient with him. Our sales agent even sent someone next door and purchased apple juice and milk for him. They hand coloring books and crayons on hand. They gave him multiple snacks while we were there. They even put cartoons on the showroom tv for him. When it came time to sign the paperwork, they let me sign everything in the showroom to make it easier on my son. They made what could have been an extremely stressful evening and turned it into a pleasant experience. Not to mention the extra time they had to put in to finish the deal. I think it was near 10 by the time we left. I really appreciate how they went above and beyond for this sale.

Robert Reimensnyder

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers and we are glad we succeeded with your experience!

August 16, 2018

"New Car Lease"

- TomR422

I worked with salesman Scott Reeb on a new lease. He was fair, honest, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him and Oxmoor Mazda. All-in-all, a good experience.

Scott Reeb

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for reviewing our dealership!

August 08, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Mazda123

Great experience through the sales cycle. They were very Easy to deal with and quick with the paperwork! Would recommend others to use this dealer.

Tyler Helm
Other Employees : Courtney Chapman

Thank you for sharing!

August 01, 2018

"Need knowledge"

- Toomichinfoneeded

We had an intern who did not know a lot about the cars and options. I feel like we did not get the best car or maybe the one we wanted as she did not have the knowledge to help us. There was only one finance officer there and he was busy. So we had to come back thr next day to do paperwork.

3.0
Other Employees : Intern, not sure of name

Oxmoor Mazda responded

I am sorry to hear about this experience. We do not take these situations lightly. The interns are part of a training program we provide. So I am sorry she did not grab a more experienced sales person to assist. In the future please feel free to let us know if you feel you are put in this situation again and we will be more than happy to assist.

July 17, 2018

"Oxmoor Mazda is the best!!!"

- 1chloediva

Angie and Harlow Rock!!! They made my car buying experience very easy. Both were very professional and full of knowledge. A++++ service! Highly Recommend Oxmoor Mazda for car buying needs.

Angie Tingle
Other Employees : Harlow

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing!

July 12, 2018

"Great experience. "

- Scampbell75

Treated very fair no pressure to buy. First time dealing with them I was very surprised how quick and easy everything went. I would really like to thank Tyler for everything he did.

Tyler Helm
Ariadna Ortega
Jul 13, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing, we are happy to hear how great your experience was. Welcome to the Oxmoor Mazda family!

July 01, 2018

"Excellent speedy attentive and hassel free process"

- Molly09

The best and easiest experience ever with buying my new car! The staff is knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly! Superior customer service at it’s best!

Scott Reeb
Brandon Alexander
Brandon Beverly
Jul 02, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We always love to hear about our customers experiences. We greatly appreciate your business!

June 28, 2018

"Stereotypical "

- Sn1564

Sales person was fine, nice, that is there job. As usual it’s the finance manager you have to look out for. And if you’re a woman he’s gonna tell you alllll about how he takes care of the ladies in his family with these products he wants to sell you. The aftertaste is bitter. Buy your car online. We should not still be putting up with these tired tactics. I will likely never step foot in a dealership again.

Mark James
Brandon Beverly
Other Employees : Courtney Chapman
Jul 02, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We do not take these situation lightly. If you can call or email me I will speak with my General Manager and make sure it is addressed. Lindsay Jones Internet Sales Director ljones@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-5377

May 14, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- AlexC22

Harlow and Angie are phenomenal people and the best at what they do. Not only did they put me in the car I wanted, they prepped me for the future and gave me a genuine personal experience.

Angie Tingle
Other Employees : William Harlow
May 15, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are happy to hear you had a great experience!