Oxmoor Mazda

775 Reviews of Oxmoor Mazda

January 13, 2019

"No surprises"

- GJP1968

I purchased this car without even visiting the dealership since it was hours ftom my house so I was a little uneasy . The quote i received via email was the exact price when I arrived to pick up the car. The car was exactly the one I told them I wanted. It was clean & full of gas. The employees were very friendly, accommodating, & helpful. It was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Victoria O'Neil
Jan 13, 2019 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much George for sharing and recommending us! It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife with the purchase of the CX-9!

January 06, 2019

"Great experience with Lars and Tina! Fast and no hassle!"

- 1maesteo1

See title! I dont have any more to add. Great experience with Lars and Tina! Will recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

Lars Hershey
Jan 07, 2019 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We greatly appreciate your business!

January 03, 2019

"Excellent Customer Service "

- lori529

Very thorough on the entire buying process and made sure we were comfortable with everything we were signing. I would highly recommend Oxmoor Mazda and be sure to ask for Robert Reimensnyder, he is great.

John Bishop
Doug Vierthaler
Other Employees : Tray Bartlett
Jan 05, 2019 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing ! We greatly appreciate your business!

December 31, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Cheetax

After several test drives and a few visits, made our purchase of a new Mazda. We worked with James who was informative, patient and kind. Definitely recommend Oxmoor Mazda.

James Marthel

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We greatly appreciate your business!

December 30, 2018

"A friendly, low stress buying process."

- Bobluge

We were greeted nicely without feeling swarmed by many salespeople. We started with Scott for a brief time and were handed over to Moose. Both were friendly, low key and knowledgeable. We didn’t feel pressured or pushed but were treated with respect and they laid out the facts and options with professionalism.

Scott Reeb

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience! We greatly appreciate your business!

December 29, 2018

"Painless way to buy a new car"

- MissyF513

Friendly staff! Highly Reccomend! My salesman was Christian, he was very friendly and easy to talk to you and gave me exactly what I was looking for without questions asked. This is my third Mazda and I don’t think I’ll ever switch to another vehicle brand.

Katrina Hutches

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience! Thank you for your Mazda loyalty as well!

December 26, 2018

"Very nice overall experience"

- newmazda3snowflake

It didn't take long at all to find the car I wanted. Cristian and others were professional, helpful and fun to do business with.

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you!

December 22, 2018

"Great Experience"

- TReaves

Robert was a great salesman and I felt that the process of trading in and purchasing my car was fair and professional. It was the best experience that I have had as a female dealing with the sale of a vehicle. Thank You!

Victoria O'Neil
Dec 24, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. It was a pleasure working with you!

December 14, 2018

"Purchase of Mazda 6 2016 Touring"

- Crnamazda

I bought today a certified pre-owned Mazda from Oxmoor Mazda. This is the second car we bought from this dealership. Everyone at the dealership we communicate with was extremely helpful. My wife and, actually, closed a deal last Saturday but due to a family emergency could not purchase the car until this Friday. But, the sales staff were very accommodating. Thank you Oxmoor Mazda

Dec 18, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience! We greatly appreciate your business!

December 05, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Bschultzmazda

Used the online services available through Oxmoor Mazda website. Was contacted via phone, email and video. Oxmoor Mazda did what they said they would do and couldn’t ask for a better experience. Katrina the internet service consultant was very courteous. James the sales person was very knowledgeable about product and features that I was interested in. Tina the financial officer that I dealt with was outstanding to work with. As I said before, great experience through whole ordeal. The easiest car buying that I have experienced and would definitely return for another vehicle. To top everything off, I was in car sales business for many years and could not have handled it any better than Oxmoor Mazda did. Props to Oxmoor Mazda.

James Marthel
Katrina Hutches
Other Employees : Tina in finance
Dec 11, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience! we are happy to hear everyone provided you with excellent service! Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle purchase!