Oxmoor Mazda

7913 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40222 Directions

776 Reviews of Oxmoor Mazda

January 21, 2019

"Nice car purchase experience"

- Zane

Great buyer experience for my wife and me. The sales staff were helpful and friendly. No one was pushy or using pressure taftics. The finance staff were efficient and processed us through quickly. The service dept quickly installed a remote start system and detailed the car.

Lars Hershey
Jan 22, 2019 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing! We are happy to hear all departments gave you a great experience . Thank you for purchasing from us!

January 13, 2019

"No surprises"

- GJP1968

I purchased this car without even visiting the dealership since it was hours ftom my house so I was a little uneasy . The quote i received via email was the exact price when I arrived to pick up the car. The car was exactly the one I told them I wanted. It was clean & full of gas. The employees were very friendly, accommodating, & helpful. It was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Victoria O'Neil
Jan 13, 2019 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much George for sharing and recommending us! It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife with the purchase of the CX-9!

January 06, 2019

"Great experience with Lars and Tina! Fast and no hassle!"

- 1maesteo1

See title! I dont have any more to add. Great experience with Lars and Tina! Will recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

Lars Hershey
Jan 07, 2019 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We greatly appreciate your business!

January 03, 2019

"Excellent Customer Service "

- lori529

Very thorough on the entire buying process and made sure we were comfortable with everything we were signing. I would highly recommend Oxmoor Mazda and be sure to ask for Robert Reimensnyder, he is great.

John Bishop
Doug Vierthaler
Other Employees : Tray Bartlett
Jan 05, 2019 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing ! We greatly appreciate your business!

December 31, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Cheetax

After several test drives and a few visits, made our purchase of a new Mazda. We worked with James who was informative, patient and kind. Definitely recommend Oxmoor Mazda.

James Marthel

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We greatly appreciate your business!

December 30, 2018

"A friendly, low stress buying process."

- Bobluge

We were greeted nicely without feeling swarmed by many salespeople. We started with Scott for a brief time and were handed over to Moose. Both were friendly, low key and knowledgeable. We didn’t feel pressured or pushed but were treated with respect and they laid out the facts and options with professionalism.

Scott Reeb

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience! We greatly appreciate your business!

December 29, 2018

"Painless way to buy a new car"

- MissyF513

Friendly staff! Highly Reccomend! My salesman was Christian, he was very friendly and easy to talk to you and gave me exactly what I was looking for without questions asked. This is my third Mazda and I don’t think I’ll ever switch to another vehicle brand.

Katrina Hutches

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience! Thank you for your Mazda loyalty as well!

December 26, 2018

"Very nice overall experience"

- newmazda3snowflake

It didn't take long at all to find the car I wanted. Cristian and others were professional, helpful and fun to do business with.

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you!

December 22, 2018

"Great Experience"

- TReaves

Robert was a great salesman and I felt that the process of trading in and purchasing my car was fair and professional. It was the best experience that I have had as a female dealing with the sale of a vehicle. Thank You!

Victoria O'Neil
Dec 24, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. It was a pleasure working with you!

December 14, 2018

"Purchase of Mazda 6 2016 Touring"

- Crnamazda

I bought today a certified pre-owned Mazda from Oxmoor Mazda. This is the second car we bought from this dealership. Everyone at the dealership we communicate with was extremely helpful. My wife and, actually, closed a deal last Saturday but due to a family emergency could not purchase the car until this Friday. But, the sales staff were very accommodating. Thank you Oxmoor Mazda

Dec 18, 2018 -

Oxmoor Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience! We greatly appreciate your business!