Oxmoor Toyota

Certified Assistant Service Manager

Andrew Jackson, Sales, Oxmoor Toyota

Andrew Jackson

November 28, 2017

"Shady customer service and keeping secrets"

- Deyc88

I don't have an option of giving them 0 star. Hide MSRP and never let you know about the APR. They ask you about your payment range and then just move around it without telling you APR. Sales reps are not educated about their own website and told me 10 grand higher amount than what was advertised. If you ask about APR, they will start talking with you loud.

October 28, 2017

"Doug is no longer there"

- Steve

We have bought several cars at oxmoor we had a bad experience then Doug was hired and tried to get us to come in. He was the most honest sincere man I have met and renewed our faith in oxmoor. I told all friends and family to go there and see him and bought myself a nice truck lol. We were looking for a another car and called and told Doug was no longer employed there! Well then we no longer will have our service done there and sure won’t buy or recommend them to anyone. Sounds like the old oxmoor Toyota that done us wrong is back!

Matt Storm
Other Employees : Doug Wolford

September 18, 2017

"Exceptional Help"

- KYUMP0810

I am writing this review to express how happy I am with the Lease Purchasing Agent, Salesperson, and all who were involved in making this one of my best experiences buying a car. I came into the dealership wanting out of a lease that was just not the right car for me. Doug Wolford, the lease purchasing agent went right to work. Set me up with a salesperson Matt and off we went on a test drive. I come back and we had a long way to go before I was going to be able to drive away in this new 18 Camry that I had already fallen in love with. We finally arrived at an agreeable sale and I have to say again everyone who worked on this deal was incredible and I would highly recommend this dealership. I know a lot of times reviews are negative and we never hear of the good experiences but I wanted to take the time to express my very positive experience at Oxmoor Toyota.

Matthew Robinson