Oxmoor Toyota

Donna Skaggs, Certified Assistant Service Manager, Oxmoor Toyota

Donna Skaggs

Certified Assistant Service Manager

October 28, 2017

"Doug is no longer there"

- Steve

We have bought several cars at oxmoor we had a bad experience then Doug was hired and tried to get us to come in. He was the most honest sincere man I have met and renewed our faith in oxmoor. I told all friends and family to go there and see him and bought myself a nice truck lol. We were looking for a another car and called and told Doug was no longer employed there! Well then we no longer will have our service done there and sure won’t buy or recommend them to anyone. Sounds like the old oxmoor Toyota that done us wrong is back!

Matt Storm

September 18, 2017

"Exceptional Help"

- KYUMP0810

I am writing this review to express how happy I am with the Lease Purchasing Agent, Salesperson, and all who were involved in making this one of my best experiences buying a car. I came into the dealership wanting out of a lease that was just not the right car for me. Doug Wolford, the lease purchasing agent went right to work. Set me up with a salesperson Matt and off we went on a test drive. I come back and we had a long way to go before I was going to be able to drive away in this new 18 Camry that I had already fallen in love with. We finally arrived at an agreeable sale and I have to say again everyone who worked on this deal was incredible and I would highly recommend this dealership. I know a lot of times reviews are negative and we never hear of the good experiences but I wanted to take the time to express my very positive experience at Oxmoor Toyota.

Matthew Robinson
Paul Osborne

September 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- TNprius

My wife and I drove 4.5 hours to purchase a used Prius with some special features. Melissa Hortenbury, Kyle Hazlett, and Evan Harn at Oxmoor Toyota provided truthful answers to our many questions. They gave us honest information that we had not been given by other dealers closer to our home. A great car buying experience that we will share with others who are interested in buying a Toyota.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $35626