Oxmoor Toyota

Certified Assistant Service Manager

September 18, 2017

"Exceptional Help"

- KYUMP0810

I am writing this review to express how happy I am with the Lease Purchasing Agent, Salesperson, and all who were involved in making this one of my best experiences buying a car. I came into the dealership wanting out of a lease that was just not the right car for me. Doug Wolford, the lease purchasing agent went right to work. Set me up with a salesperson Matt and off we went on a test drive. I come back and we had a long way to go before I was going to be able to drive away in this new 18 Camry that I had already fallen in love with. We finally arrived at an agreeable sale and I have to say again everyone who worked on this deal was incredible and I would highly recommend this dealership. I know a lot of times reviews are negative and we never hear of the good experiences but I wanted to take the time to express my very positive experience at Oxmoor Toyota.

Matthew Robinson
Paul Osborne

September 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- TNprius

My wife and I drove 4.5 hours to purchase a used Prius with some special features. Melissa Hortenbury, Kyle Hazlett, and Evan Harn at Oxmoor Toyota provided truthful answers to our many questions. They gave us honest information that we had not been given by other dealers closer to our home. A great car buying experience that we will share with others who are interested in buying a Toyota.

September 07, 2017

"new lease experience"

- kerniejack

Both the salesman and his manager were very friendly and accommodating thru the entire process. This lease was much shorter in time spent by me. The whole process of looking, evaluating, buying and doing the paperwork was much more pleasant than previous encounters.

Patrick Sarver