Pacifico Hyundai Mazda

Reginald Jefferson

April 20, 2018

"Friendly Staff"

- Shay

This staff is so sweet and understanding! Steve adorned with my family and informed us on a lot we didn’t know. Great staff. Will be back.

April 20, 2018

"Steve is AWESOME!!!"

- Tropicz

I have the worse credit possible and Steve Cromartie got me approved! The process was very informative and fun. He made sure to offer us refreshments and even calm my crying baby down. He was sweet to my family. I will be sending people his way! Thank you Steve for your time and effort! I truly appreciate it.

Other Employees : Jason

April 19, 2018

"Absolutely great. "

- Sory A Kaba

Honestly he was very informational and helpful. He had a strong positive attitude towards us. He madethe process very senseless and easy to understand. I would recommend him to several of my friends.

Used 2016 Mazda CX-5, $20949