Woodbury Nissan

Internet Manager

Tommy Piermatteo, Sales Manager, Woodbury Nissan

Tommy Piermatteo

December 29, 2018

"Bait and Switch specialists"

- nissanctvhater

Called on 12-27-18 and asked for service manager for price to flash new transmission with disk provided by Nissan parts department with new transmission. Spoke to Kiare. Quoted $120. The next day, brought the car and Kiare was not there and after waiting for an hour and half hour they said they wanted $300 and it would take 2.5 hours to download the disk. (It was an excel file with one line of code). Do not bring your car there. They will either rip you off or waste your time.

Kiare Grantham
Other Employees : Employee at dealership that raised the price refused to give me name.

December 24, 2018

"Chris Quinn is your guy!!!"

- 2019pathfinder

I worked with Chris Quinn to buy my Pathfinder. He was so helpful, patient, and overall a joy to work with. Car shopping can be overwhelming but Chris made us feel comfortable the entire process. We look forward to working with him again in the future!!

Chris Quinn

September 09, 2018

"Despite Preps - Same Old Dealer Experience"

- lou grieco

I did my homework related to getting an Out The Door (OTD) price for either of two models (Rogue SV and SL; both with FWD) including valid discounts, rebates, trade-in, & available FWD vehicles. My exchanges were with the Internet team. Numerous emails and texts were done to get the best pricing to minimize the usual in-dealer lengthy time with back and forth. I was sent prices from 4 Nissan dealers. Woodbury had the lowest price on a Rogue SL My daughter has a 2011 Rogue SL. I earlier went there to test drive a Rogue Sport while considering a slightly smaller SUV. A turnoff was their overly expensive dealer add-on (pin stripes, molding, full tank of gas, details, and pre-delivery inspection). No interest in this add-on and this was made known several times. I received a text about noon on August 31 saying 23 Nissans had to go that day to meet their August quota. Text exchanges identified that the available FWD SL had additional Nissan installed options and that things would be done for a quick visit. Though saying I would get an OTD price, none came before my visit. I went there with all my needed items (title, second key, booklets, etc.) Visit started out without meeting any internet team rep, probably no previous info sharing. The assigned salesman showed us both SV and SL FWD Rogues while my car sat unmoved. Both cars had the dealer add-on. When asked about my trade, they first offered $2,800 and then $1,000 below our discussed amount. Apparently, the appraisal was done in a minute(s). Unfortunately my visit did not result in a sale because 1) it had their dealer installed expensive package that I didn't want; 2) Trade-in offer started with the usual low-ball offer and some back and forth; 3) salesman said the trade was lower because my trade-in was FWD (known prior to my visit); and 4) probably they were close to their quota and not as interested in making a deal as their text cited. I left after about an hour of wasting my (and their) time. Later, I asked the Internet Sales Manager for specifics for my low-ball trade-in. He didn’t know why and he didn’t do the appraisal; he said the Used Car Manager would call me on September 5 which did not happen. Good things from the visit - seeing the inside and outside features of a Rogue and knowing what to zero in on with future searches. I am not likely to be a ‘repeat buyer’ at Woodbury after not making a first deal. Car buying has not changed much over the years despite lengthy pre-visit homework.

Rebekah Marine