Pacifico Hyundai

Reginald Jefferson

January 23, 2018

"Superb Service."

- Raython Bass

The dealership went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. They located my car in the poconos and went to pick it up. I couldnt ask for anything more. I would recommend this dealer in a heartbeat.

Lamont Dean
Brian Green
Jim Mckenna

January 20, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Kateye2015

I enjoyed such a wonderful Experience with this Salesman, both my husband and myself purchased vehicles, we are so very satisfied with our purchase. In fact, what I wanted was not at the dealership, they had to find my requirements and did an excellent job in getting me exactly what I requested. I am so very pleased with my purchase. This is my 5 vehicle from this dealership.

Reginald Jefferson
Nick Mess
Chris Harmer

January 17, 2018

"Amazing Dealers"

- Moaleri

I was indecisive for a week but I found out that I came to the right place.. I’m happy wit my new car. Thanks

Steven Cromartie