Park Ave Acura - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Poppy Carver, Service Advisor, Park Ave Acura

Poppy Carver

Tom  Schou, Service Advisor, Park Ave Acura

Tom Schou

Kristen Bruno, Service Advisor, Park Ave Acura

Kristen Bruno

June 03, 2018

"My new place for Acura sales and service "

- Lisa

This is my sixth Acura. My previous five vehicles were from the other dealership up the road, but I switched to this one for service and now for sales. I think Curt is probably the best sales associate I have ever dealt with... outstanding!! Was actually there for service and left with a beautiful new car.

Poppy Carver
Curtis Lewis

February 19, 2018

"TYPICAL SALESMEN- ALL LIARS!!!"

- jPISSED09

I went for a diagnostic on my 2009 Acura MDX on 1/31/2018. At that time Tom let me know that the car had some issues that needed to be addressed (cat converter, timing belt, alignment, flush etc) and I should junk it but at no point did they mention an issue with suspension/axles/ any joints. On 2/15/2018 when backing out of a friends driveway my ball joint cracked causing my car to be disabled in the middle of a busy street in Clifton! (with my two small kids) When I called Park Ave that day I was told that they could not find my records and I was not in since January of 2017- I told the woman I would call back with the details as to what happened on the 31st of 2018. When I called back the woman transferred me over to Tom who simply told me that I would have to bring the car in to be looked at. That would be okay except for the fact that when I was looking over my documents given from Acura it never even addressed these issues! How in the world could I trust a mechanic/ garage to do their job when I had already paid for them to look over it and NOTHING WAS ADDRESSED! Tom actually tried saying it may be from when I left the shop- mind you it was 2 weeks between visiting the shop and the incident and I did not drive the car for almost 1 full week because I was waiting to start a new job! Either way there should have been some sort of documentation of it needing maintenance.

Tom Schou

August 09, 2017

"Great team of service people, no surprises"

- jctsxjava

I have been taking my TSX to this dealer for service for 2 years now after a a bad experience at Acura of East Brunswick. What can I say? Every time I have had to bring my car here for service, its been a great experience, right from the staff at the front desk, to service advisors, such Frank Balido, just extremely friendly, professional and efficient. It's always a straight forward process. They do exactly just what needs to be done, there's never been an attempt to sell extra services. I will probably be purchasing my next Acura there as well given the experience I have with them.

Frank Balido