Park Place Volvo Dallas

Ryan Killough

November 23, 2017

"Anthony was great!"

- Martin V.

We were looking for a specific XC90 which was difficult to find based on all of the options. After the nationwide search did not yield results Anthony suggested we order it directly from the manufacturer. He sent us a link and I built out the vehicle which arrived in 8 weeks brand new. Everything else was a breeze.

Anthony Carvalho
Germaine Ambres

November 20, 2017

"Brian Marsh is great!"

- S Bartlett

Brian was very helpful from the time I called that morning to make sure the car had the features I wanted to the time I signed my paperwork. Although the dealership was busy on a Saturday, everyone checked in with me offering drinks and snacks. He also found another key and went the extra mile to make sure I got it. I didn't buy a Volvo but he was knowledgeable about the brand i did purchase.

Brian Marsh

October 21, 2017

"No hassle sales"

- Daniel Wolfe

Park Place Volvo was our first stop the day we went to purchase a vehicle for my wife. We told the salesman, Dave Ramsey, that we wanted to go look at other vehicles before making a decision. He did not pressure us one bit. My wife and I both new that we would be back to purchase a XC90 when we left the lot. We were back within 2 hours. Dave was the only person we had to deal with during the entire process, which was refreshing. No other vehicle compared to Volvo. We would definitely recommend Dave and Volvo.

Dave Ramsey