Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda

Brandie Trice, Finance Manager, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda

Brandie Trice

Jennette Alexander, Service Advisor, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda

Jennette Alexander

Nichole  Friswold, Customer Service Representative, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda

Nichole Friswold

Customer Service Representative

November 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- JWC

Did not end up buying (yet) but Taylor Reeves could not have been more helpful. She was quick to respond and provided all the information I needed. I would work with her again in a heart beat.

Taylor Reeves

November 11, 2017

"Great experience as always!"

- nbanas09

It’s my 2nd time buying a car at this dealership and with Gaylen. Been excellent both times. No hassle and they take care of everything for you. I would buy my 3rd car here when the time comes.

Gaylen Cashman

November 11, 2017

"Always easy and fair"

- Eastandridge

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Parker Johnstone's Honda. I love the fact that I can walk in and not fell like I need to bring a man with me to buy my own car. Gaylen as well as anyone I have ever dealt with that this dealership is honest and upfront from start to finish. I never feel pressured and always feel I am getting a great used vehicle that has been thouroughly inspected. The added bonus is that I can get it all done in less than a few hours. I decided after my first car purchase here that this is the only dealership I will go to and they did not disappoint the second time around.

Gaylen Cashman