Toyota of Gladstone

Jason Burdine

November 18, 2018

"Quick Easy Purchase"

- brettgardner

Kristin made for a quick easy purchase. Was very transparent through email prior to arriving and make the purchasing process very easy when I arrived. Would recommend working with her to anyone!

Kristin DeMars

November 17, 2018

"Fast and friendly"

- JT

Fast and friendly service with knowledgable staff, showed me a variety of vehicles that were within my criteria for a vehicle and provided a comfortable test drive environment no high pressure sales.

Jeremy Ovalle
Ted Rippee

November 16, 2018

"Purchasing my first truck!"

- Allenbrand, Lynetta

I had researched Toyota Tacomas for several months when Eric Kalik became involved in my process. Eric and I seemed to click from the very beginning. He gave me all the time I needed to make my decision plus introducing me to other helpful employees. Getting a truck has been on my "bucket list" for a long time and narrowing it down to the Tacoma TRD Off-road I feel is just what I needed. I want to thank Eric and the Gladstone Team for their help and I would recommend Eric to others for sure. Thank You Gladstone Toyota.

Brian Dowd