Toyota of Gladstone

Joshua Kidner, Toyota Sales Representative, Toyota of Gladstone

Joshua Kidner

Toyota Sales Representative

November 19, 2017

"They work with you to get what you want. "

- Tami L OBrien

We weren't really seriously looking for a new car but we stopped by one Sunday. We weren't mobbed when we got out of our car. When we found a car we were interested in Matt pleasantly asked if he could help us with anything. We took a test drive and feel in love with the 4Runner. We also discussed my son's needs while looking at a truck. My son came down and test drove a few trucks. Matt and Vince talked reason to him and helped him get into a brand new Tacoma 4x4 lease. Great deal for a fledgling contractor. They got us financing were were comfortable with. Matt and Vince were low key, friendly and fun to work with. Now I understand why my Facebook friends commented that they to had been purchasing from this dealership for years. They are very good at what they do. The only reason not rated at 5 star was the warranty sales talk during signing. I thought the coast was too high. They did get a very good deal on my son's truck. I do see one opportunity for improvement. If you have returning customers needing to sign additional docs, once finance has been noticed, it would be great to let them know how long it might take. A 40 minute wait without ack from finance is a bit too long with out some ack from finance. Tom made it right with free car washes. I'm sure we will be back. Great service, very friendly, busy too!

Matt Elhefnawy
Tom Angel
Vince Gillam

November 18, 2017

"First Toyota Experience "

- tom.romanowski88

It is simple why I chose to give Emileigh Coen and Toyota of Gladstone a 5 STAR rating. For the past ten years I can't tell you how often I have dreamed about owning a Toyota Tacoma. On 11/5/17 Emileigh was able to make that dream come true. The whole experience was unlike any other I have had. She was very professional and knowledgeable in all things Toyota. Within minutes of walking in the door and telling her what I was looking for, we were on the road driving a brand new 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 with a 6 speed manual transmition. It had all the bells and whistles, from heated seats to an automatic rear sliding glass window. It even has hill assist! Everything about this truck was EXACTLY what I was looking for. In no way, was I ever pressured to make descisions or sign papers until I was 100 percent ready. She was very "in tune" with how I was feeling and reacting to the whole process. It was almost as if she could sense what I was thinking of feeling before I even spoke. This is exactly what a good sales associate should do. Everyone knows what a hassle it can be to purchase a new vehicle but I would say it took less than 3 hours from start to finish. Emileigh is a master of her craft, and I would recommened anyone to go and see her. You will most likely walk away with a smile on your face and a brand new vehicle. Thankyou Emileigh Coen! I really appreciate your patience and guidance through this process. I wont soon forget it.

Emileigh Coen

November 18, 2017

"Went to look,ended up buying"

- Peggijune

Eric was very helpful not pushy and worked to get me a great deal.AWESOME!!!! My experience was the best and would recommend Toyota of Gladstone to all my friends. Thanks.

Eric Kalik