Jake Foster at Parker Toyota was wonderful to work with. He was friendly, easy going, GREAT customer service. And to me great customer service is:
* Listenening to what I wanted ( and didn't want )
* I didn't feel rushed, at each step he made sure it was what I wanted.
* He responded very quickly to my texts/questions.
* When the RAV I had decided on turned out not to be available, (coming from another dealer, was sold) Jake helped me find another, it had a few additional options, but there was no change in my cost.
* I got a fair deal on my trade in.
Tim Carr was helpful/friendly/quick at returning emails.
Dustin in finance, the last step in the purchase process was great at explaining all the options and we felt no pressure in making our decision. So, well done Parker Toyota.
Bravo to Jake (Bubba) Foster.