Paul Moak Honda

802 Harding St., Jackson, Mississippi 39202 Directions

460 Reviews of Paul Moak Honda

September 17, 2018

"Great customer service Mar"

- Pleasedbuyer

Mary was an outstanding sales representative, and she made my car buying experience worthwhile. She along with the other staff helped to guide me with ease through the experience by explaining each aspect of the car and paperwork. They left not one aspect to chance.

Mary Brown
September 13, 2018

"Satisfied customer "

- Keshab

If you are interested in purchasing a Honda (new or used) Paul Moak Honda of Jackson, MS is definitely the route to take.. I highly recommend this dealership! Best price on Honda’s & the employees are extremely helpful!

Jeremy Turner
September 12, 2018

"Superior service"

- Willam.Stowell

Absolutely love Jim Viberg and his team in the service department at Paul Moak. I purchased my Accord Sport before moving to Jackson and chose Paul Moak for servicing since they are so conveniently located to my office downtown. I have been using them for over 5 years now and have had nothing but great experiences. Jim is always there to ensure that each customer is receiving the best service with the utmost respect. I will definitely be making my next purchase from them in the near future. Thanks guys for keeping my Honda running at its best!

Betty Brewer
Jim Viberg
August 13, 2018

"Enjoyable Experience"

- Diyoneia91

I truly enjoyed my experience at Paul Moak. The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful with assisting me. The follow-up was very important and I really appreciate it.

Aug 20, 2018 -

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you so very much! We are thrilled to have you in the Paul Moak Honda family and look forward to a relationship with you for years to come!

July 29, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Michael

Came in for the first oil change in my recently purchased used Honda without an appointment and was greeted graciously by service writer and told they would do service while I waited. In less than an hour my vehicle service was completed. Complimentary car wash was pleasant surprise. Complimentary first oil change an even bigger surprise! Exemplary customer service from vehicle purchase to vehicle maintenance.

Chuck Carver
Ed Shelby
Jeremy Turner

Paul Moak Honda responded

We love to hear that, Michael! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope we will earn your business for future service needs! Take care and let us know how we can help you in the future.

Aug 20, 2018 -

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you, Michael! We are thrilled you came to Paul Moak Honda and hope that you will continue to choose us for years to come. Thankful to have you in the Paul Moak Honda family!

July 28, 2018

"Service"

- Winn

As always, the personnel at Paul Moak Honda are very friendly and professional. My car was service in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend them.

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback on our Honda service department! We sure do value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come!

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you, Winn! We truly value your business with Paul Moak Honda and hope that you will trust us with your automotive care for years to come!

July 15, 2018

"Thanks Ms. Boykin for your help"

- Jadarius9

Ms. Bokin was so friendly and helpful. She takes the time to explain and care about what you are there for. Great service from the guy who work with her also. Forgot his name... Harold 2017 Touring

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thanks for taking the time to post an online review--we truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come!

July 14, 2018

"Spectacular "

- whodatnurse_bee

I had an amazing experience at Paul Moak Honda. I was glad to work with Mr. Jerome he’s a great salesman very knowledgeable about the product. Me and my dad went from looking at a car to purchasing it. I love my Honda and thanks for the great service.

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an online review! We are thrilled you were able to work with Jerome and we know that you are loving your new Honda! We look forward to serving you throughout the future!

July 11, 2018

"Service "

- Vanderson55

Excellent dealership and service. Staff is courteous and accommodating, and technicians are top notch. I highly recommend this dealership for sales and service. Thank you.

Paul Moak

Paul Moak Honda responded

We appreciate you so very much and are honored to have you in the Paul Moak Honda family! Look forward to serving you for years to come!

June 28, 2018

"Hidden fees, half truth"

- Quitestorm5

I went into the dealership because my car thermostat would rise on the highway going 70 mph or more. It would not rise in stop and go traffic, at a light, or under 60 mph. Half the time you wouldn't even know it's a problem until you need to travel long distances and I went into the dealership knowing what was wrong with my car based off the fact I had it tested, so I know at this point I need a thermostat for my car. I said that information and instead I was told it has to go on the machine to run checks. The information given back was about my head not because they were not working but because they did not do it and couldn't trust the work. After that day which was a Friday I paid 115 including tax just to have the car looked at, before leaving I was told it would cost 250 dollars to have the car fixed and ready for the high way by next Friday. Before I left that Friday of June 22 I was told 250 dollars to fix it and about 1 week to fix it. When I came back Monday I was told my paper work was missing so the 115 did not go towards the 250 fee I was told about. By the end of visit number 2 on June 25 I paid 68 deposit fee for the work. I asked does this include the 115 she said yes this is for the part (thermostate) she said yeah. Which means 67 dollars away from the 250 mark. What happened on the third visit was 250 price tag charged to me and before I could even complain they subtracted not the 115 but 68. So after sitting there for 2 hours 30 min and to have a guy test my car in the way I told him it worked. I was charged 190 plus the 68 plus 115. I could have had this work done by someone else for 100 bucks plus the part. Dealership losing paper work, overly charging me was out of the line. I'm in the market to buy a new car and I did this to see how the dealership would work because I plan on getting warranty and keeping my next car for a long time and after this i will not be buying a Honda nor going to this dealership yes I paid 378 to fix a 40 part not because dealerships are expensive but because they over charged me and was waiting for a young black man to flip out in the store or waiting for me not to be able to fix it. It was the worse car experience of my life because I saw how other people got better prices and communication as if I'm not intelligent or knew what I was talking about. I'm a huge car fan used to be a huge Honda fan not anymore. Go to a different dealership people save time, energy, and money. I do not know this women's name so I'm going to guess. She couldn't remember mine.

Jun 28, 2018 -

Paul Moak Honda responded

Mr. Williams, we are pleased you were able to speak with our service manager promptly after sharing your online review. As our manager confirmed, you were incorrectly over-charged by the amount of your diagnostic fee, and a refund has been issued. You visited our service department three times: paid the diagnostic fee first visit, paid for the part the second visit, and paid for the repair cost third visit. We stand by our reputation for being a fair, friendly local Honda dealership for the past 47 years.