Paul Moak Honda

802 Harding St., Jackson, Mississippi 39202 Directions

470 Reviews of Paul Moak Honda

November 30, 2018

"Consistently first class "

- Long term customer

My Pilot is the third vehicle I’ve purchased from Paul Moak. Sales is easy to work with. Service staff is consistently friendly and have met technical expectations.

November 26, 2018

"Great 👍 "

- Robertaknx

Everybody was really nice. Mary made me feel very comfortable and she was able to help me with all of my concerns. She was very knowledgeable on the Accord.

November 11, 2018

"Good Experience "

- Allie2018

The salesperson had knowledge about the car. The other sales people were nice and friendly. The building was nice and clean. Management, and everything was done in time manner.

Kathleen McNeil
October 21, 2018

"Service. "

- Insight 2010

Samantha Creel always gives great service. I’ve had great service on my Honda Insight here for years. Very friendly, communicative dealership. Jackson, MS 39202

Paul Moak
October 14, 2018

"Friendly staff "

- The bandit

Very friendly staff, quiet atmosphere. I like the fact of the mechanics come out and speak to the vehicle owners. (Adam) They call me by name because they remember their customers.

Betty Brewer
Samantha Creel
Other Employees : Adam (technician)
October 07, 2018

"Mary was so nice, and very understanding "

- Symeico13

This is a Wonderful place to do business! Very friendly, helpful staff who cares about the customers needs as well as wants.they truly care about their customers and take the time to provide an exceptional experience.

Kathleen McNeil

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you so very much! We loved doing business with you and getting to know you--you are an important part of our Paul Moak Honda family. All of us look forward to serving you for years to come!

October 04, 2018

"Tish review "

- Tish 117

Paul Moak fix my car in a Timely manner. Everything was explained in detail before work was complete. The sales person called me before and after the work was complete

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Paul Moak Honda service department! We always aim to go above and beyond in our customer satisfaction and expert care for your Honda. We look forward to serving you for years to come!

September 29, 2018

"Oil & filter change & tire rotation & balancing"

- Happyowner2016

Di Ann gave me red carpet treatment: courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. The service was prompt and honored my appointment time. A little pricey as most dealerships are.

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience online, especially highlighting your service advisor DiAnn Boykin! We agree that DiAnn goes above and beyond for her customers and is a true asset to our team. We sure do value your loyalty and consider you an important part of the Paul Moak Honda family!

September 27, 2018

"Prompt, skilled handling of service request."

- Khardy46

Had a very commonly reported shuttering in my 2014 Honda CRV's auto transmission at around 25mph (only 66,000 miles on car). Purchased car new at Paul Moak and still being financed. Car was out of warranty but extended Warrenty was offered by Honda for this problem as revealed by Moak dealership. Brought car in at 9:30 AM and full repairs were completed by 12:30 PM. There were no charges for the extended warranty work and the problem appears resolved. Service department could not have been any More helpful, pleasant or professional. Five star performance.

Sep 28, 2018 -

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience! We were thrilled to help you out and thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. We look forward to serving you for years to come!

September 19, 2018

"Paul Moak Honda Service and Sales"

- Sharon123

Paul Moak Honda Dealership always receives a 5 - high rating from me. Their car service is the best! Samatha Creel always gets me an appointment quickly and takes care of me and my car. All the ladies, Samatha, Diane and Betty are so friendly, helpful, and very professional. Mark Crawford, our salesman, found the exact car we wanted and continues to check on us. My experience at Paul Moak is always a pleasure.

Mark Crawford
Betty Brewer
Jim Viberg
Sep 28, 2018 -

Paul Moak Honda responded

Thank you, Sharon! You are certainly a valued and beloved customer of ours and we are thankful for your loyalty over the years!