Paul Moak Subaru

225 Reviews of Paul Moak Subaru

December 22, 2018

"Superb customer service"

- StlMag

Been buying from Paul Moak for several years. In all those many years, their customer service in sales and service has never changed....customer first.

Chip Burns

Paul Moak Subaru responded

You are correct! We truly value our relationship with you and your loyalty to Paul Moak. And we're especially appreciative to you for taking the time to share your experience online for others to read!

December 12, 2018

"Great service and great relationships.."

- calxndr

We’ve bought several cars from this dealer and Lynn Hancock, specifically. She is a joy to work with and we recommend her highly. Likewise, Morgan, who solved our problem was terrific and very knowledgeable and personable... 2018 Outback was taken care of immediately. We are very pleased.

Lynn Hancock

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experiences with both our sales and service departments! Your loyalty to Paul Moak over the years is not taken for granted, and we look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come. We hope a lot of fun memories will be made this year in your Paul Moak Subaru!

November 29, 2018

"Friendly Service Department "

- Mujo

Friendly and courteous service staff. Got the job done and exceeded my expectations as far as the services performed. Only complaint is what they charge for labor, quite a bit more than others I’ve used.

Michael Pittman

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback for others to read. We value your business and hope you realize how much it means to have you in the Paul Moak Subaru family! We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with expert, Subaru-certified parts and service throughout the future!

November 23, 2018

"service is horrible"

- Chynnaburk1

I have a 2018 Subaru forester. When I first purchased the vehicle is was wonderful. however; within two months I started experiencing my window going up an down on its own. I have been to the dealership three times for it to be fixed. my last visit was on Tuesday 11/21/2018 and was told by one of the technicians that it was fixed as far as he is concerned. once I left the dealership, I started back having the same problem within two hours. their is a recall on the window, however paul moak Subaru in Jackson, ms will not FIX IT. This vehicle is driven by my college child. a window that will not stay up is a safety problem, along with endangering her life due to her college in a not so good neighborhood. this is unacceptable. I told the lady on the phone that I was contacting corporate, and she stated their is no corporate number. my next step is contacting my attorney, the BBB, as well as the local news

Jan 04, 2019 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Thank you for meeting with our General Manager in December to review your experience at our dealership. Once the resolutions agreed upon during that meeting are fulfilled, we look forward to assisting you with your Subaru Forester.

October 18, 2018

"Redo of previous review"

- JonaKeeton

I was given info on sales of extended contract at check out good thru sept. The next day i made numerous calls to purchase and left messages on automated system. I was frustrated at the time i did the revoew. I didnt know business office wasnt open on saturday (the last day of the month). Since then all kinds of allowances were made for it extending into oct. Subaru folks u r the best.

Bradley Clark
Michael Pittman

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Jana, thanks for your follow up review. We really appreciate your understanding and trust that you're loving your Subaru! You know we're here for you as needed!

October 16, 2018

"Great service "

- CaliMom

Everyone I came in contact with was kind, courteous and helpful. The service department was the best I've ever been to. Thanks for everything!

Scotty Stern
Jan 04, 2019 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with the team here at Paul Moak Subaru! We sure do appreciate you!

October 14, 2018

"Subaru Service"

- ThatguyJanet

Quick, friendly staff there to serve you and your vehicle. Willing to help with coupons or discounts for your peace of mind. Not the first visit and definitely not a last one.

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We truly value your business and always look forward to helping you out. Look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

October 12, 2018

"Love my new Subaru"

- C. Payne

I recently purchased a new black Subaru Outback. Paul Moak’s Salesperson, Bradley Clark was knowledgeable about the inventory and features of the different models. Extremely helpful! Thanks Bradley, I love my new car!

Bradley Clark
Jerry Warfield

Paul Moak Subaru responded

We know you're enjoying your Subaru Outback and are thrilled to have you as a part of the Paul Moak Subaru family! Bradley and Jerry really appreciated working with you and are here for you throughout the future. Thanks again!

October 08, 2018

"Great service "

- SubaruSue

Always treated with courtesy, everything explained. I could not be happier with my experience with Paul Moak . Everyone, even in passing, has a smile and greeting.

Paul Moak Subaru responded

We are just so happy to have you in the Paul Moak Subaru family! Thanks for sharing your positive experience online. We look forward to serving you (with smiles!) for years to come!

October 01, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Subarunovice

Daniel did a great job showing me your different products and was very knowledgeable and patient with my many, many questions. He had my needs in mind in directing me to the Outback.

Daniel Snellgrove
Oct 08, 2018 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Wonderful! We love to hear that and know you're going to absolutely love your new Subaru Outback! It's a winner in every way. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience online, especially your appreciation for your sales consultant Daniel Snellgrove! We appreciate you.