Paul Moak Subaru

Directions
Sort by

408 Reviews of Paul Moak Subaru

November 30, 2022

The Service Department is absolutely the BEST! How a Dealer takes care of a customer after the sale is paramount to customer satisfaction. More

by Ken Rainey
Brian Baskin, Brent McDaniel
Dec 02, 2022 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hi Ken, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Paul Moak Subaru

November 22, 2022

I was happy with the attention of the maintenance staff in the repair of the window gasket and installation of the trailer hitch purchased for my Ascent. If it had been delivered more promptly and with ful More

by rcmartin7
Brian Baskin, Ricky Netherland, Morgan Goslin
Nov 24, 2022 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 21, 2022

The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the facility was very clean. The waiting areas was comfortable and even had a Keurig to make coffee if I had wanted it. More

by brbashley44
Brian Baskin, Morgan Goslin

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

November 16, 2022

We expected a very friendly and helpful staff. They offered competitive pricing, excellent financing options, More

by ctravis200
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Ashley Herrin, Bradley Clark

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 15, 2022

All personnel at Paul Moak Subaru put the customer satisfaction as their number 1 priority. More

by shammy
Rick Hammons, Brian Baskin, Michael Pittman, Morgan Goslin, Brent McDaniel

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hi Shammy, thank you so much for your positive comments about Paul Moak Subaru! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 13, 2022

The service department was, as usual, very professional and dealt with my problems quickly and to my satisfaction. More

by jandmoglesby
Morgan Goslin
Nov 21, 2022 -

October 28, 2022

Bradley Clark was SUPER. He really took time to go over our Car with us.Great experience.Very satisfied. just saw Bradley‘s picture what happened Bradley lol. More

by joseph_m_clark8261
Bradley Clark
Nov 03, 2022 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Paul Moak Subaru! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 27, 2022

Great place to get your Subaru serviced . They are top notch. I'll continue to use them for all of my Subaru needs. I've been coming there since around 2016 for all of my Subarus. More

by subieXX
Morgan Goslin, Brent McDaniel
Nov 02, 2022 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Paul Moak Subaru! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

October 26, 2022

Aleays professional and delivers excellent customer service. I will recommend this dealership to every one i meet. More

by 4sphaymans
Morgan Goslin
Oct 31, 2022 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

October 24, 2022

It's the SERVICE that COUNTS. . Paul Moak Service solidifies my owner satisfaction with a Subaru! More

by Ken Rainey
Rebecca McCarty, Brent McDaniel
Oct 29, 2022 -

Paul Moak Subaru responded

Hi Ken, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Paul Moak Subaru. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!