Paulding Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ricardo Hill

Muhammad Janjooa, Sales, Paulding Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Muhammad Janjooa

January 12, 2019

"Excellent experience. Great staff. "

- PJ913

The employees at Paulding have gone above and beyond to provide great customer service, even days after purchasing my vehicle. The location is great and they have a great supply of cars to choose from.

Muhammad Janjooa
Other Employees : Shannon Smith

January 05, 2019

" Second Durango "

- Richard’s Durango

First I called this dealer and gave my sales person Charles Harper my requirements for a new Durango. It included the Technology Group which includes all the new safety equipment. Charles reviewed all the available Durango’s that covered my requirements before I ever entered the show room. Due to the end of the year offers we wound up waiting a little. Then the owner realized we were waiting and came out to help. We finalized our negotiation with him pretty quickly and set up to pick up the vehicle the next day. Charles took care of the final process and everything went well on the pick up day.

December 30, 2018

"Best Vehicle Purchasing Experience To Date"

- t-mo1

In September 2018, I KNEW what I wanted; I just had to find it. I did my homework and shortlisted what I wanted to test drive: a JK, a JL, soft-top and hard-top on each. I visited another local dealer and made a few comparison test drives, including the V6 and the turbo; however, they did not have a large inventory of Wranglers. I drove to Paulding CDJR, knowing their inventory was MUCH larger, only to LOOK. Paulding CDJR had such an extensive inventory, that I found two vehicles I wanted to study further. As it was late in the day on a Sunday, I returned the next day to test drive a few. I liked the JK with the Willys package, and I loved the power of the JL. When I told Miles I wanted one like this (JL) that looks like that (JK Willys), he said "we can do that!" I thought I knew a good amount of information about the Wrangler, but one very important piece of information was still lacking: I wanted a 2-door Sahara. Well, Miles informed me that the 2018 JL Sahara was only available in the Unlimited. (This was only the first of vital info that Miles was able to tell me.) My wife and I are repeat customers to the brands and dealer, with my 2008 Ram BigHorn being purchased from the former Dallas Dodge and my wife's van being a Chrysler. We had already decided to purchase a new vehicle within the next few months. I continued my homework and research, and took the family to see the options. Wednesday before Thanksgiving 2018, I went back in and custom-ordered my 2019 JL 2-door Sport S from Miles and Chris. I was told the build would be complete by the end of January 2019 or sooner. Hoping for an early Christmas, I was eager to get the call upon delivery. That call did come, and I drove it home Christmas Eve! (I had dealer-installed options that were completed in 1 day after Christmas. - Kudos to the Service Department also!) We have purchased several vehicles over the past 25 years. This was by far the best vehicle purchasing experience to date. Everyone was knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. I had multiple questions throughout the process, since I was custom-ordering, and Miles was able to answer every one. I highly recommend Paulding CDJR. Ask for Miles!

Miles Patterson