Paulding Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ricardo  Hill, Sales, Paulding Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ricardo Hill

Sharon  Batte, Sales, Paulding Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sharon Batte

John  Lloret, Customer Relations & Recruiting/Training Manager, Paulding Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

John Lloret

Customer Relations & Recruiting/Training Manager

November 13, 2018

"Excellent"

- Robert

Very knowledgeable and willing to help in any way they can. Very friendly , prompt response to my request for a quote on parts I was thinking about getting.

Stephon Forsyth

November 12, 2018

"Great Service Experience"

- shmjax

When visiting Dallas two years ago, I had my car serviced at Paulding Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I was so impressed and pleased with the service that, after moving from Florida to Cartersville, I continue to take my car to them for service. Great service and their communication is terrific. Highly recommend them.

Stefan Forsyth

November 06, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Dodge7463

My experience at the Paulding county dodge was amazing. Everyone there was extremely nice and knowledgeable but Eric and Austin went over and above to help me and my girlfriend find vehicles that we both loved and were exactly what we wanted and need. They were very patient and again knowledgeable . They truly showed exceptional customer service and if I need a new vehicle or anyone I know does this will be the place and these two gentleman will definitely be my go to guys.

Aaron Guyton