Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Pellegrino Buick GMC - Service Center

Williamstown, NJ

1 Review

1 Review of Pellegrino Buick GMC - Service Center

Sort by
August 25, 2016

"Awesome service experience every time"

- A.overstreet

So I've been going to Pellegrino Buick Gmc for a long time to purchase vehicles and I've always written reviews about my purchases and the experience I've had, but I've never written a review about my service experience. I always take my vehicles for normal maintenance as well as things that have gone wrong to Pellegrino. Bob is always there to help me with my service needs. I call and am always able to get an appointment when I need and want to come in, sometimes even the same day. Bob always makes sure my wait time is short no matter what I brought my vehicle in for. The longest I've ever waited for a vehicle is an hour and that's even getting new brakes, oil change, tires rotation. Ive only had to leave my vehicle overnight once and I was given the same exact vehicle as I have to use while my truck was in the shop. Sometimes it's difficult to get a vehicle to use as large as mine, but they always find a way because they know I have five kids and need the room. My youngest daughter is always with me and all the men and women at the service desk make her feel completely comfortable and she always leaves with a big smile! Bob Rico is awesome and I definitely recommend Bob to everyone for their service needs!

Bob Rico