Performance Chevrolet

Business Development

September 23, 2018

"Vehicle quality "

- Unknown

I purchased a practically brand new diesel Colorado. 2016 with only 26,000 miles. I’ve had nothing but issues with this truck and all they want you to do is run back and forth with the truck, to “check” it out with no positive results. Instead, all you get is “come back so we can keep a check on it”. Who has time for that? I shouldn’t have to run back and forth to the dealership that I live over 30 minutes away from and waste a whole day waiting for it to be “checked out”. I’ve had the “engine oil level low, add oil” message come up on my display. When I checked the dip stick, none even registered on the stick. It was that low. Of course they wanted me to come back every 500-1,000 miles for an oil consumption test. I do not have time for that. The one time they did check it, they told me it had not used “much oil”. A very close friend of mine purchased a brand new, 0 miles, 2016 gas Colorado. The engine oil level low, add oil light has came on 4 times. 2/4 times I have been with them when this has happened. When taking the truck back for the “oil consumption test”, they told them that it had not burned enough oil for them to qualify to do anything about it. Once again, none was present on that dip stick either, any of the times the oil message was displayed. They told my friend that it had burned oil and told them that it did not burn enough for the dealership to add any oil. This is beyond ridiculous for brand new trucks. We should not have to keep stopping at a store to get oil to add in brand new trucks. Also, my steering wheel has a terrible squeak in it. More than the average. They supposedly put a new part in it to fix the problem and of course, it did not. Along with other minor problems that we should not be having. We are beyond fed up with Chevrolet and their crap. We (including both of our families) have driven nothing but Chevrolet our whole life. We will be changing in the near future. Just wanted to warn every one about the lack of quality of New Chevrolet products and dealerships. Enough is enough.

July 27, 2018

"Buy some where else "

- Domino8181

The salesman lead me to believe that I was getting a fully loaded vehicle but when I read the owners manual after I got the car home I was disappointed to learn that I received a vehicle that was missing options available on it.

Todd Brown
Trey Colbert

June 03, 2018

"Buying Chevy Cruze # Two"

- Biggumjack

Very satisfactory ! Salesman was helpful and knowlagble. The new Cruze premier is great and we got a wonderful deal. He explained the navigation system very thoroughly. It was a satisfactory experience.

Todd Brown