Phil Smith Kia

Stephen Govan

Rockie Dobson, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Phil Smith Kia

Rockie Dobson

December 11, 2017

"Worse dealership ever. Scamming sales person name Brian"

- Roger

My wife look to purchase a new 2017 Sportage EX with premium package Price complete at 29095. Sales person Brian scammed my family by bringing the vehicle price offer to 31994 and not showing us that increase. Brought the work out sheet and just started to going over the down payment and monthly payment. Not paying attention and distracted with our two small one and three years old kids and to separate me and wife when she when to meet the finance manger by bringing me out to the New car to setup Uvo system so I wouldn't catch the increase while she when to sign. These are the tactical moves made and to future buyer BEWARE of Phil Smith and there staff. Brian the scammer

Charlie Myers
Other Employees : Brian

November 18, 2017

"Car buying experience"

- Laurie0912

They made me feel like family. I made new friends. They gave me red carpet treatment. Howard, my sales associate, has such a sense of humor which made me feel at ease. There wasn't a competitive atmosphere between the sales associates. They all work so well together! I really enjoyed my time there. I Love the vehicle I purchased. Thank you, Howard Blodgett (Sales Associate), Mark Geletka (finance officer), Charlie Myers (General Manager), Stephen Govan (Service Advisor) and all the wonderful people at Phil Smith Kia!

Charlie Myers
Other Employees : Howard Blodgett, Mark Geletka, Stephen Govan

October 12, 2017

"beautiful facility, excellent service"

- DP Pompano Beach

Scott was very helpful and made sure everything was done as promised. He explained everything and emailed me the results of the diagnostic. He made helpful suggestions, some of which I'll be back next week to do, and no pressure to purchase. I was delighted with the service I received. My car was returned vacuumed and freshly washed. I almost didn't recognize it as my car.

Scott Joiner