Phil Smith Kia

Rockie Dobson

November 18, 2017

"Car buying experience"

- Laurie0912

They made me feel like family. I made new friends. They gave me red carpet treatment. Howard, my sales associate, has such a sense of humor which made me feel at ease. There wasn't a competitive atmosphere between the sales associates. They all work so well together! I really enjoyed my time there. I Love the vehicle I purchased. Thank you, Howard Blodgett (Sales Associate), Mark Geletka (finance officer), Charlie Myers (General Manager), Stephen Govan (Service Advisor) and all the wonderful people at Phil Smith Kia!

Charlie Myers
Other Employees : Howard Blodgett, Mark Geletka, Stephen Govan

October 12, 2017

"beautiful facility, excellent service"

- DP Pompano Beach

Scott was very helpful and made sure everything was done as promised. He explained everything and emailed me the results of the diagnostic. He made helpful suggestions, some of which I'll be back next week to do, and no pressure to purchase. I was delighted with the service I received. My car was returned vacuumed and freshly washed. I almost didn't recognize it as my car.

Scott Joiner

August 18, 2017

"So Good we bought 3 cars "

- nnaasshh

This dealership has incredible service. The building was just rebuilt and really nice! They offer a 20 year 200,000 mile warranty..... My father in law reffered me to the salesmen ROCKY who got him a great deal on a 2017 Sportage (which he loves). Within 6 months my wife and I purchased a 2016 Soul, and a 2017 Sportage for ourselves. The salesmen ROCKY sold us all 3 cars. He was honest, patient, and fought to get us a good deal. Do not deal with anyone else go straight to ROCKY for a guaranteed stellar experience. Him and the managers stand together and don't play games like other dealship (sawgrass ford). We love our Kias and when you get them serviced they have free donuts, coffee, bottled water, TV, shuttle service, and car wash. I went to multiple Ford locations and had a horrible experience. Don't waiste your time just go to straight to Phil Smith Kia and test drive.

Rocky