Pioneer Ford - Service Center

137 Lifetime Service Reviews

150 Hwy 27 N, Bremen, Georgia 30110

137 Reviews of Pioneer Ford - Service Center

November 12, 2018

"Always use Pioneer Ford!"

- jawclu

Jason Carruth and team are always looking out for me. Trust is the word. I am NEVER disappointed with the group at Pioneer Ford. They always go the extra mile. HIghly recommended!

November 06, 2018

"Awesome Service as Always"

- GINASUE1968

Having a hectic work schedule making in home visits it's often difficult to have my 2014 Fusion services. But the guys at Pioneer, specifically Justin, always work around my scheduled needs.

Doug Bailey

Pioneer Ford responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your business.

November 05, 2018

"Routine maintenance "

- MeredithLaFavor

#1 customer service. Acceptable wait times. Very thorough inspections and explanation of maintenance performed. Pioneer Ford will always be our hometown dealership for all of our automotive needs.

Joel Bagby
Kelvin Bentley
Scott Joswick
Other Employees : Bob Winiarczyk

Pioneer Ford responded

Wow! I’m so blown away by your review. It made our day here at Pioneer Ford! Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience with us.

November 01, 2018

"Above and beyond."

- JohnH

I had an appointment scheduled but had to take my Explorer in a couple of days early because I was having battery issues. They worked me in, did my scheduled maintenance and replaced the battery. It saved me having to make another trip even though I was willing to do so. Tyler did a great job of working me in.

Other Employees : Tyler Daniel

Pioneer Ford responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Pioneer Ford! We appreciate your business!

October 30, 2018

"Service was quick and convenient."

- JERRYABRAMSALA

The service was for Saturday morning. I was pleased with how quick it was done and the time I had to be there. Definitely a good time to schedule.

"Always Great Service"

- VIOLETTE1967

I have always had the best service from this dealership from purchase to service department, front end to back end. Twice the service department been to busy to give the courtesy car wash on any of our vehicles but as stated that is only a courtesy. This time I didn't need one because I got it detailed elsewhere the day before.

October 29, 2018

"I always experience the difference at Pioneer Ford. "

- KARENMILDE1

The staff is always knowledgeable and pleasant. The waiting room is inviting and roomy. The free wifi makes the wait much easier. The complimentary car wash is a special treat.

Pioneer Ford responded

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Pioneer Ford values our customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

October 29, 2018

"Always satisfied at Pioneer Ford"

- 2016CamrySE

Pioneer Ford is all about customer satisfaction. They always take care of any problems we have with our explorer. The best part about Pioneer Ford is they don't forget about you after you buy the vehicle. They make sure you are happy each and every time you come in for any service. Most dealerships only care through the purchase process and after that they move on to the next customer. If you want to experience what it feels like for a dealership to appreciate you and treat you good every time you need something done to your vehicle, give Pioneer Ford your business the next time your vehicle shopping.

Larry Morrow
October 24, 2018

"Awesome service and professionals"

- LISACOTHREN

This dealership cares about its customers. They have exceptional service and people. They are local and can handle all of your needs. If you want top rated service call Pioneer.

October 23, 2018

"Easy and reliable"

- Michael Terrill

Very easy to set up the appointment time, and I was very comfortable in knowing my truck was being serviced by professionals. My truck has been serviced before by Pioneer Ford, and I was very happy with the outcome of the service. Very professional, and I have not had to go back for any reason.

Kelvin Bentley