Pioneer Ford - Service Center

165 Lifetime Service Reviews

150 Hwy 27 N, Bremen, Georgia 30110

165 Reviews of Pioneer Ford - Service Center

January 16, 2019

"Once again I experienced the difference"

- DSOHL

Pioneer is the only place I'd take my Ford cars for service. Great people, friendly, and always make you feel like you're the only customer in the department. Complimentary wash and vacuum, and of course Crazy Jerry's Salsa.

January 16, 2019

"Great work"

- Gulledge

Brought my focus RS in for an oil change and cabin filter change. While the car was being worked on Iwas able to talk to my sales person Larry and Manager Norman. Great guys by the way. I was told my car was getting a courtesy car wash. I check the car when i was told it was ready. WOW! The car was very clean, inside also. I went to meet the person who washed the car and gave him a tip. It was that good. Thanks Kyle Biggers for such a great job!

Larry Morrow
Other Employees : Kyle Biggers, Norman Bleakley
January 14, 2019

"Great Service!"

- BOSS 302

In and out in no time. Fast and friendly. Love the courtesy car wash and vacuum, let's me know my business is truly appreciated!

Jan 18, 2019 -

Pioneer Ford responded

Hello, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

January 09, 2019

"Consistent Service"

- CRISSYJEAN20

As always its a pleasure to use Pioneer for my services. You walk in and feel like family. Always looking for ways to help their customers. Thank you Pioneer!

ED Pineda
Other Employees : Scott (new manager)
January 09, 2019

"Oil change "

- MICHAEL_KRASINSKI

Fit me in same day and it was quick and easy. Great people to deal with. Would recommend this dealership to friends and family! Thanks

January 07, 2019

"Awesome Service "

- JAME178

Ordered mud flaps for my F450. People at Pioneer Ford always make sure that the customer is satisfied. Everyone is always friendly and very satisfied.

Pioneer Ford responded

Jame178, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Thank you so much for choosing Pioneer Ford as your first choice for service! Take care!

January 02, 2019

"Awesome dealership!"

- BABB.MELISSA

Pioneer Ford is awesome. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I have absolutely every confidence in the work the mechanics perform on my car.

Joel Bagby

Pioneer Ford responded

Melissa, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

December 28, 2018

"Fast dependable service,"

- THEBRIGHTWELLS

I have a small business and my days schedule sometimes changes by the hour So when i need to have and oil change or other service,i call to get it set up and usually they get me in and done the same day. I have also bought 2 vehicles from them and they are a pleasure to deal with.

Joel Bagby
Doug Bailey
Larry Morrow

Pioneer Ford responded

Thebrightwells, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

December 28, 2018

"Power steering module "

- mastersashley903

I was happy with my service just wish when I asked multiple times what my deductable would be someone would have told me rather than saying there was no deductable.

Pioneer Ford responded

Hello. Thank you for giving us a review and rating! We will take your comments into consideration to improve for the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly. We hope to see you again soon!

December 26, 2018

"Excellent Team"

- WILLIAM.BAGGETT

I have been using Pioneer Ford for several years now and its Always a pleasure to deal with the service group. Everyone has been very nice and willing to help me with anything I need.

Tyler Daniel

Pioneer Ford responded

William, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We hope you continue to choose Pioneer Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!