Pioneer Ford - Service Center

115 Reviews of Pioneer Ford - Service Center

September 19, 2018

"Ok I guess"

- Lindy ford owner

This was my second attempt at getting my oil changed. The first one I had an appointment at 9am on a Saturday morning. I sat there from 840-1000 and my car was still waiting in line. I had to leave due to another obligation at 1030. They did give me another free oil change to make up for my trouble but I would have rather gotten the oil change done and not had to go back. On my second visit, my car was alarming low washer fluid. I specifically asked the guy, do y’all top off the fluids and he said yes. Well my car is still alarming low washer fluid. So I guess they do not top off the fluids. I’m disappointed in this dealerships service. The sales team is great and they treat you like royalty, but I guess it stops there

I don’t know names

"non warrant repair "

- JWSINGLETON

Very satisfied with Tyler and the service team on a recent repair they performed on my 2017 Expedition. It’s nice when a company like Pioneer Ford backs up the words they advertise. I will always do business with them with this kind of personal service. Tyler Daniel is not listed below but he is my service advisior and did a great job. I would give him 5 stars

Tyler Daniel

Pioneer Ford responded

Hi, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pioneer Ford. Thank you and we hope to be of service to you again!

September 14, 2018

"Best customer service ever!!!!"

- ShaneKolsrud

These guys replaced one of my tires, and changed my oil. Detailed the car to the point it looked like the first day I bought it. I recommend pioneer ford to anyone who is serious about getting treated like family. These guys are hands down the best in Georgia!!!! I'm a customer for life!!! P.S. I'll be by there soon to buy the F150 black widow. I have dreams about it. It will be mine. Thanks Doug Bailey and Uncle Bob for taking care of all my needs!!!

Doug Bailey
Bob Bagby
Other Employees : Uncle Bob

Pioneer Ford responded

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pioneer Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

September 14, 2018

"Great people to deal with"

- ROB8828

Very honest and always do a good job! Get vehicle in and out very timely. Even clean up the truck after repairs have been done.

ED Pineda
Kelvin Bentley

Pioneer Ford responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 14, 2018

"Awesome Dealership Everyone Trats You Like Family"

- AEISON

Pioneer always takes care of us like were family. We wont go anywhere else ever. We wont go anywhere else ever. We wont go anywhere else ever

Pioneer Ford responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

September 11, 2018

"unacceptable "

- JRDAVISWORK

I was in for a scheduled service, a 10,000 mile oil change with tire rotation on my 2017 F-250. I also had them check out my horn. I called four days ahead and scheduled both the service and the horn issue. It took over two and a half hours to change my oil and rotate my tires. After the second time I asked for the status I was told they were looking at the horn. The low side horn needs to be replaced, which was not in stock even though I called in with the issue four days prior. Finally at the three hour mark I asked for my truck I was ready to leave. I did not want to wait any longer for a wash. I have the prepaid Ford performance maintenance plan and this did not speed anything up. I also drive more than 60 miles to get to this dealership and pass three other Ford dealerships along the way. I told them I was waiting and at no time was made aware that it may take three hours.Finally they did not fill my DEF tank, which is part of the service and I also made sure I requested to be filled when I dropped off the truck. This is not the first time that was missed. I love the dealership, yet by far this was my worst experience there to date. I am hoping it will not take another three hours when I can find the time to drive over an hour to get there and have the horn repaired.

ED Pineda
2.0
September 11, 2018

"very impressed "

- DANNY.NORTH

Tyler Daniel was the service tech assisting me with my repairs on my Ford truck. He was very patient, helpful and professional while they had my vehicle.

Tyler Daniels

Pioneer Ford responded

Danny, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

September 08, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- WANDA_HATTAWAY

The service staff have always been courteous,friendly and prompt in acknowledging your presence. Your always notified when your vehicle is ready and it’s nice to drive away in a clean vehicle.

Other Employees : Tyler

Pioneer Ford responded

Hello Wanda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pioneer Ford. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

September 03, 2018

"Great Service"

- JOYCESWAF62

The customer service is great, they go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied. Would recommend Them to any one !! Excellent service always!

Darick Bailey
Bob Bagby
Kelvin Bentley
Scott Joswick

Pioneer Ford responded

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

August 31, 2018

"Friendly"

- Chi Chi

We always feel welcome at Pioneer Ford. Jason Carruth is our service representative. He tries to please. Donuts and coffee in a nice touch. Good job.