Platinum Auto Group

BDC

October 02, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- M3driver17

Just left Platinum Auto Group with my new car, and I can honestly say it was the best used car buying experience I’ve ever had. Antonio was very knowledgeable about the cars at the dealer and was a pleasure to work with. There was no pressure to buy and he very accommodating to any questions or requests I had. I would recommend Platinum Auto Group to anyone looking for high quality used cars. Will be a return customer for years to come. Thanks again!

Antonio Virasi
Other Employees : Milton (finance)

September 20, 2018

"Undoubtably the best experience..."

- Padmeorgana

From the time we walked in to the atmosphere and of course the associates here everything and I mean everything was awesome. Antonio is a very cool dude and not what you would expect from a car dealership. The moment we looked at the car, it was a done deal. Not once did we feel pressured because it’s a pleasure to work with people who love cars too! And.... we walked in at 11:45 and left with keys in hand at 2:15... amazing! We are already talking about switching out our other car and we will definitely be coming back to Platinum. We will be bringing back all our friends and family.

September 06, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Psusana

have bought and leased a few cars in my life. Platinum was the easiest and fastest process out of all the dealers I’ve been to. They even took my lease to return to the dealer. Thank you Antonio for making the experience a memorable one For myself and my family. Especially my 8 year old son who got to sit in a Maserati and even start the engine.

Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class, $28500