Platinum Auto Group

Brianna Prince, BDC , Platinum Auto Group

Brianna Prince

BDC

September 20, 2018

"Undoubtably the best experience..."

- Padmeorgana

From the time we walked in to the atmosphere and of course the associates here everything and I mean everything was awesome. Antonio is a very cool dude and not what you would expect from a car dealership. The moment we looked at the car, it was a done deal. Not once did we feel pressured because it’s a pleasure to work with people who love cars too! And.... we walked in at 11:45 and left with keys in hand at 2:15... amazing! We are already talking about switching out our other car and we will definitely be coming back to Platinum. We will be bringing back all our friends and family.

September 06, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Psusana

have bought and leased a few cars in my life. Platinum was the easiest and fastest process out of all the dealers I’ve been to. They even took my lease to return to the dealer. Thank you Antonio for making the experience a memorable one For myself and my family. Especially my 8 year old son who got to sit in a Maserati and even start the engine.

August 27, 2018

"Antonio is the MAN! I love Platinum Auto Group!"

- Harpreet Camaro

I purchased my dream Chevrolet Camaro from Platinum Auto Group! From the moment you walk in you are blown away by the stunning facility and kindness of the staff. Antonio the salesman was very kind and knowledgeable about all the vehicles. Brianna the receptionist was also very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an amazing used car with excellent service!

Brianna Prince