Plaza Toyota

Phil Esposito

Client Advisor

"Not GOOD"

- Leon

The only thing in salesperson mind is to sale a car,does not matter what customer wants. Car wasn't prepared, blue tooth was not working,so I spend another day at service

Nana

"Hard working workers "

- Rava12

I got an appointment asap, the employees are pleasant. Jay who helped me is excellent. I was treated with respect and given information I need to know. He helped me through my warranty to fix what was the problem and definitely kudos to the mechanics and technicians who works behind the scenes.

I believe his name is Jay?

"Excellent service."

- Robert 98

I am satisfied 😉 with the help I received in purchasing the car, Jemehl,Carlos and Jack were very helpful and I am satisfied. I will recommend Plaza Auto Mall to friends and family.

Jemehl Thomas Carlos Ottley Jack Bankson