Pollard Jeep

Service advisor
Will Loomis, Finance, Pollard Jeep

Finance

July 09, 2018

"This Dealer is a little slippery around the edges"

- Clara Blevins

I would never say to not go to this dealership because in the end the end I got the vehicle I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. However, they are a little slippery around the edges. I clarify that with a few things I experience. 1. The Vehicle advertised had more mileage then reported 2. The Vehicle advertised said it came with heated seats, it did not have heated seats. 3. The Vehicle was stated to be in perfect condition. Vehicle had significant hail damage. 4. Traded car had items that were supposed to be returned to me, one item of significant value, came up missing. Will I ever deal with this dealer again? yes but I would be very cautious in do so.

Tim Lathan
3.0
2.0

June 30, 2018

"Stress Free Buying Experience "

- Eyegirl543

I want to put a shout out to Monte, Will and especially Kaytlin. This was the least stressful and most smooth car buying experience that I have had. From the online start finding my Jeep, to the test drive, and to the financing and the detailing, I was well taken care of. Thank you Pollard Jeep. I will be back and I will be recommending you as well!

Monte Hall

June 21, 2018

"Easy and Efficient "

- eeko

I went in to purchase my first car and was warmly welcomed by the staff. They helped walk me through the entire process at a nice easy pace and listened to my concerns, needs, and wants. They were not pushy and did not force me into anything I didn't want. They were willing to negotiate to help get to the price point I was hoping for. They listened to my reasoning why my current car was worth more than they priced it at originally, and we worked out a deal. Although it took time, Mark (my salesman) worked hard and making sure that the process was continually moving so that I didn't feel as if we were at a standstill at any time. He also double checked my car for me and found a couple items I had forgotten! He also walked me through each individual item of my car to tell me its functionality so that I left the lot feeling well equipped and ready to go! I would highly recommend this dealer and these employees to anyone who would like to purchase a car.

Mark Chambers