Pollard Jeep

Will Loomis, Finance, Pollard Jeep

Will Loomis

Finance

May 16, 2018

"Very helpful! Very kind and patient staff!"

- Jnuss88

My experience was amazing. The rep Kaytlin that worked with me was very nice, kind and patient with me. Even when I needed some time to think. They never pressured me like most dealers will. They helped me find a deal that was perfect for my budget. Which helped me find the best jeep wrangler I could afford.

May 16, 2018

"Got new Jeep compass 2015 40k miles and in incredible shape"

- Jocr0509

All obstacles in buying the car were overcome swiftly in the midst of a hectic graduation season. My family and I are very very pleased!

May 08, 2018

"Great people"

- wvanlue

They worked with me to get into a new 2018 Jeep Compass...very knowledgeable of the Jeep and very friendly. Not pushy like a lot of other dealerships. They tell you like it is and don't pull any punches. I would go back if I ever purchase another Jeep!

Will Loomis