Porsche Monterey

Jakob Hendrix

May 31, 2018

"Porsche Macan Turbo"

- Lovemyporsche

This is our 3rd Porsche and the best buying experience we have had in getting a new car. Aaron confirmed the vehicle we saw online was availabe for a test drive, and John was outstanding in letting us take the car out, running us through the features and in making it worthwhile to purchase the Macan Turbo we drove rather than waiting for a custom build. Paperwork was quick and painless, and we are enjoying our new Porsche! Highly recommending the drive to Monterey - great dealership and you can also grab a delicious meal and have a nice drive home.

May 31, 2018

"2015 GT3 - Amazing Experience"

- XDacer

First I would would like to state that this is my third 911 from John Bassett and he has been nothing but extremely professional and friendly. I have been discussing with John over the last few years that my goal was to get into a GT3. These cars are so hard to find with the correct options but how John was able to secure one with more than just the must haves, but also with a fantastic color and condition blows my mind. When John called me and told me about this car, I knew it was was the one. Bucket seats, front axel Lift, PCCB. I am still pinching myself I cannot believe that I am now an owner of a 2015 GT3. John thank you for securing this fantastic car for me. Aaron Zielinski, thank for such a great deal on the car and to Renee for being so knowledgeable about the service packages. I added the wheel and tire packaged, what a great option for these cars. Porsche of Monterey well done, you have made a loyal customer for life. I will always buy my cars from you. David

Renee Anderson
Aaron Zielinski

May 18, 2018

"Third Porsche!"

- Nemo

After some thought, I came to the conclusion that I wanted to try a Macan. I called John Bassett on the phone and scheduled to stop over later in the day. I was introduced to the Macan S with a full length glass moonroof, I sight to behold! John delivered a positive delivery experience - something very important in this day and age. Overall, two thumbs up!

Porsche Monterey, Seaside, CA, 93955