Precision Toyota of Tucson

Customer Relations Manager

July 21, 2018

"Great service!"

- Toyman

Personal service from service representative. Manages expectations well. Explains maintenance items and recommends additional maintenance as needed. 4 Runner has done heat. Best vehicle I have owned.

Andrew Burgess

July 21, 2018

"Mark Letcher rocks"

- Leslie M

Here is why Mark Letcher of Precision Toyota rocks: Because he is no pressure and lets you make your own decision, while supporting you in every way possible. I went into the dealership “just looking”, and did not walk out with a car that night. I had to think through my decision and my goals carefully. He was completely supportive in that process, never overstepping his bounds and trying to push me into the sale. He texted me afterwards and was attentive, but did not push. I bought a RAV4 Hybrid and he was very helpful in understanding each feature difference between my RAV4 and the hybrid. He walked me patiently through each step of the process. I absolutely recommend Mark Letcher as the consummate sales professional at Precision Toyota of Tucson.

Mark Letcher

July 20, 2018

"Precision Toyota, Highly Recommended!!"

- Joliejack

My experience at Toyota precision was nothing less than perfect. I went here just to check things out and not actually buy a car, but turns out our salesman Morgan knew more of what I was looking for than I did, he allowed my husband and I to go around and look at the lot without any kind of pressure, only listening to our needs and then showed us the vehicles that would best suit our family. I've had some preconceptions about car dealerships and the pushy salesman there, and was worried that I would feel taken advantage of, but it was nothing at all like that. Morgan got us a great deal, and an interest rate much lower than expected. My ending representative ,Mark hooked us up with some awesome warranties at a reasonable price and was very personable. Absolutely a wonderful experience down to my last signed paper. Everyone went home happy!!!!

Mark Ibarra