Premier Autoplex

Ty Stuckey

July 10, 2018

"Used car purchase "

- frozen339

I went thru the internet as I didn't want to waste a day sitting around the dealership. Told them I was looking at 1 car but was open to others and where I wanted my payments to be. The car I was looking at was too much but they told me another car just came in that they could make work, to come in. So after an 18 hour shift I went in, test drove and said I'd take it. 2 hours later, the payments were not where I told them I needed them to be. Was not happy wasting my time. Went through an outside lender and got my payments right. Bought it the next business day. The internet people were awesome. Erica and Chelsea were helpful and seemed genuinely interested in putting me in a car. They looked around, communicated effectively and found the car I ultimately purchased. The salesman that got the commission didn't even introduce himself. I've bought around 10 new cars in my life. This is the 2nd used one. First one from this dealer. When the time comes to buy a new one, Erica or Chelsea, if they're still employed in the same capacity, will be the only reasons I return.

Cleve Canterberry
3.0
Robin Mohr
3.0
Erica Dillard

June 25, 2018

"ON TIME, QUICK SERVICE"

- deltabob

SERVICE WRITER COULD BE A LITTLE MORE INFORMATIONAL EXPLAINING WHAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED DURING THE SERVICE PROCESS. MORE INTERESTED IN GOSSIPING WITH THE CASHIER. HE MUST BE A NEW EMPLOYEE, MORE TRAINING REQUIRED.

DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF THE EMPLOYEES

June 12, 2018

"Ronnie Walker was great to meet and work with."

- Laduff

Ronnie Walker was great to meet and work with. Thanks no problem with the purchase or finance department. Thanks again for a great experience. LD

Ronnie Walker