Premier Autoplex

Meagan Griswold, Finance Manager, Premier Autoplex

December 17, 2017

"Amazing "

- Kristin

If you are looking for a car Premier Autoplex is your place! They have great customer service and helped me with every question I had! I’ve been in the market for a new vehicle for a couple of months and I’m so glad I chose them. They didn’t hassle or try to get me to get things I didn’t need.

Ray DeJesus

December 17, 2017

"Very fast, and I felt like a valued customer."

- Kevin Sirmons

I am very satisfied with my truck. The sales rep was friendly. Over all I had an alright experience. I would recommend people to give Ronnie a try.

December 13, 2017

"Very Helpful"

- jha14

Mike was very helpful throughout my truck buying process. My previous truck began to have issues and I brought it in to be serviced only to realize it would be better for me to trade my truck in. Mike was able to get the process started for me while I was still at work. I was able to come in after work and he helped me search across the entire lot at Premier in the cold and rain to find the right truck I was after. Mike was extremely helpful throughout the process and willing to do the work to help me get into the truck I was after. I was on the Chrysler side and bought a Chevrolet and he even brought over Louis Ferguson from the Chevy side of the dealership to make sure he could answer any and all questions I had about my new truck and to give me a more in depth look into all the features of the truck. I really appreciated all their help and had a great experience working with everyone there.

Michael Cruse