Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC

Gerry Raymond

Dave Babel, Sales Consultant, Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC

Dave Babel

December 05, 2017

"Service Department is Horrible"

- Kate

The service department changed my oil and a couple days later a low oil pressure stop engine warning came on. It went off in less than 2 seconds and didn't come on again for about 1-2 months later. I stopped my car immediately and had it taken to the dealership. They told me all of my oil had leaked out, there was a hole in my coolant container and a hole in some type of water pump. They "said" they replaced the parts and put all new oil in my car since I had practically none in it. In their words, I wouldn't have been able to drive mile down the road I was that low on oil. About two months later, I get the warning again. I took it to them, and they said my oil was low and that there was a hole in my coolant container. There's no way that's a coincidence. The people in the service department also lied on the invoice. I didn't read his comments until after I left the dealership, but he had written down my low oil light was on. The light never came on. They also didn't write where they put all new oil in my car the last time the warning came on, so they tried saying it was my fault I hadn't had an oil change in 4 months. Since they said I was low a quart of oil the second time, I left and had my dad add a quart of oil in my car. I didn't trust them to do anything to my car at that point once I found out how bad they tried screwing me over. Once my dad added oil, the warning light went off. About three days later, my car broke down. Now they're not going to fix their mistake because them adding all new oil wasn't "recorded" on the paper. I added how much they said I was low, and yes it was the correct oil. So, I did what they were going to do. Besides, I didn't need an oil change yet. If they went by the last time they added all new oil, I would've been under the recommended mileage for an oil change that was listed on a maintenance spreadsheet on chevy's website. I shouldn't have been low on oil at all. But since it wasn't written down on the papers, they said I was "over the mileage." Another dealership put in a claim about this incident to gm and gm referred back to premier's invoice. Since premier didn't put down that I had all new oil in my car, gm denied covering it. I'm never buying a chevy from here again because I can't put up with these clowns at Premier. All Premier does is lie and cover up their mistakes.

Colin

October 30, 2017

"Service department lacks personality"

- White13

No a very personable service staff, did not discuss any part of inspection as to future needs, what they found with oil leak or recommend any other service

Mike Swain

October 08, 2017

"Warranty"

- SMH

I bought a vehicle from this dealership, a month later the car was rear ended. It had no other damage other than the bumper cover. An electronic component stopped working after the car was repaired. I called and was told by Randi to bring the car and they would evaluate it, I explained I would call back a few hours later after checking my work schedule. I called and spoke with a male on the second call, and had to explain the issue again. I was told by this male to take it back to the auto body garage. Really, I guess by that guy's logic, if I want a my car washed, I should take it to the dry cleaners. Lousy customer service appears to be a trademark of this dealership I took my car to another local dealership, they evaluated the issue and repaired it all within a few days. Thank goodness they did as it was also a safety concern. I have never been treated so badly by a place of business where I spent $48,000. Although I received a good deal, sometimes its better to take a lesser deal and get better treatment and service.

unknown, male