Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC

Gerry Raymond

Dave Babel, Sales Consultant, Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC

Dave Babel

October 30, 2017

"Service department lacks personality"

- White13

No a very personable service staff, did not discuss any part of inspection as to future needs, what they found with oil leak or recommend any other service

Mike Swain

October 08, 2017

"Warranty"

- SMH

I bought a vehicle from this dealership, a month later the car was rear ended. It had no other damage other than the bumper cover. An electronic component stopped working after the car was repaired. I called and was told by Randi to bring the car and they would evaluate it, I explained I would call back a few hours later after checking my work schedule. I called and spoke with a male on the second call, and had to explain the issue again. I was told by this male to take it back to the auto body garage. Really, I guess by that guy's logic, if I want a my car washed, I should take it to the dry cleaners. Lousy customer service appears to be a trademark of this dealership I took my car to another local dealership, they evaluated the issue and repaired it all within a few days. Thank goodness they did as it was also a safety concern. I have never been treated so badly by a place of business where I spent $48,000. Although I received a good deal, sometimes its better to take a lesser deal and get better treatment and service.

unknown, male

September 30, 2017

"Painless"

- Loriene Uphold

I was very pleased with Premier Chevrolet and Robert Bishoff. Very professional, informative, helpful and took the time to show me everything that the car I purchased (Chevy Trax 2017) offered and how to use them. He did the best he could to give me a good deal, regardless of my situation. Thank you Premier Chevrolet and Robert Bishoff.

Robert Bishoff