Premier Toyota of Amherst

Paul Owens

December 10, 2017

"Great service! "

- Mmcgarv2

Brett was super helpful and made trading my car in very easy. He was able to answer questions that I didn’t even think I had! He’s very professional and easy to work with. Not only was he great at his job, he also was super sweet with my 4 year old and made her feel like she was involved in the whole process too.

December 04, 2017

"Trade in for new 2018 Camry"

- KEH2056

Brett was very helpful is locating the perfect car for me after I had provided information related to what I was looking for. Not only did he find a great car, he was able to perfectly describe and break down the payment schedule as well as assist with any financial questions related to the car. He was very knowledgeable with the features this car had as he went through step by step on how to use them to make sure so was comfortable in my new car. Overall wants the best for the customer and very knowledgeable regarding Toyota.

November 30, 2017

"Totally worth the 717 mile trip!"

- tiger7d

After shopping around the NATION for a 2015/2016 Highlander for my wife (very specific, Black XLE or better with tow package, AWD), I found one at Premier Toyota. The thing is, I live in NC and they're in Ohio, so A LOT of investigative work had to be done over the phone/texts/emails to make sure my efforts were worth it. When I called about the 2015 Highlander I saw, I was connected with Tariq Muqeet, who was an absolute pleasure to work with! Honest (if he didn't know something, he mentioned he would get back to me, and he did), very dedicated and hard working, he patiently worked with me answering very specific questions over about a 2 week period! After all the hard work, I decided it was worth it, so I purchased a one way airline ticket ($150). All the paperwork was over night delivered to me before I left, so my wife was able to sign as well on the applicable forms. With all the paperwork with me, I flew up to Cleveland where Tariq picked me up from the airport! During the 30 minute ride to the dealership, he was able to field any/all questions I had in addition to connecting as veterans (I'm an Active duty Marine and he was a US Sailor in his previous life before Toyota). In the end, he was able to get competitive financing for us, clearly walked me through the process, and had me on my way driving back to NC in less than 2 hours from airport pickup to driving! This even included a short test drive then coffee/bottled water for the road! Whether you're shopping local in the Cleveland/Akron, OH area or willing to fly/drive there, Tariq and the Premier Team are top notice professionals who care about their customers! My wife and I thank you, and we LOVE our Highlander!!!

Tariq Muqeet