Premier Toyota of Amherst

Paul Owens

Phil  Makela, Sales Partner, Premier Toyota of Amherst

Phil Makela

September 15, 2018

"BEST "EVER" CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

- KMackrell

I was looking to purchase a car for my 16 year old daughter. Being a single mother, I was a little skeptical about going to a car dealer. I heard many horror stories about going to car dealer. A friend of mine suggested to contact Tariq at Premier Toyota. I had a wonderful experience buying a used car for my daughter. Tariq was very patient, honest, and took the time to understand all of my needs, budget and helped me find the perfect fit without ever pressuring at all. Even though I expect my Toyota to last forever, I look forward to working with Tariq again the next time I need a car!

September 14, 2018

"The best salesman"

- Mdavies1

I came back to Premier when my existing lease with them was getting ready to be up and I worked with Tariq, upon recommendation of my mom. I spent a decent chunk of my day at the dealership trying to figure it the best option for me and Tariq made the day fly by. He was engaging and funny and explained every single detail to me. I can absolutely say that I will be returning whenever I decide to buy/lease again. The entire staff was friendly and welcoming. 10/10 experience.

Chuck Maynard
Other Employees : Mark

August 30, 2018

"Extremely satisfied!!"

- Jojokn

I was a little nervous going in because I didn't want to be pressured Everyone I worked with at Premier was so helpful and NOT pushy. I had a great experience from sales, financing and delivery of my new car. Tariq was EXCELLENT to work with and took extra time setting up and explaining the functions of my car. I highly recommend!!

Marcus Fortuna