Premier Toyota of Amherst

Sales Partner
Angelo Ciu, Service Advisor, Premier Toyota of Amherst

Angelo Ciu

November 18, 2017

"Great experience, with no added pressure!"

- forewilito

I went to this dealership after contacting Brett on their online sales and the whole transaction was so easy. I was going through a tough time and Brett and his associates made the whole experience so easy and quick. They also agreed to hold a vehicle for a couple of days to make sure I didn't lose the opportunity. They truly cared about me being a satisfied customer. I want to thank Brett and the team for being true professionals. This was my 4th vehicle from Premier and I believe I am a customer for life. Thanks for everything and I will see you guys again.

Brett Kopa

November 08, 2017

"Wonderful out of state transaction!"

- Mark Steenhoek

Tariq is a class-act salesman. I was looking for a very particular make, model, color and options truck and found it at Premier Toyota. Tariq was able to assist me when I called. He gave me all the detailed information and history about the truck. Buying from 700 miles away, you have to have an honest person on the other end of the phone, Tariq was all that and more. I decided to fly and drive the truck back home and Tariq assisting in making all the necessary arrangements for me once I arrived at the airport. The truck was as described and he impressed me with his knowledge of the truck and how to operate the features and functions. Thank you Tariq. Mark S.

November 06, 2017

"Tariq is One of a Kind"

- Rick Brand

We saw a used Tacoma on the lot, but had reservations about the dealership. We had a bad experience in the past. But Tariq met us in the lot. We immediately told him about our concerns and he explained that things had changed, and he explained that he "Navigates" us through the sale, he does not pressure or persuade. That was so refreshing. He was very attentive, easy to talk to, has a great sense of humor, and we purchased the truck. He really knows the product, too. He set us up with the phone system and explained everything. We were there late, and he did not push or hurry us. This was the best experience we have ever had purchasing a vehicle. We definitely recommend you ask for Tariq at Premier Toyota! We will be returning to him when we need another one.

New 2018 Toyota Highlander, $42782