Premier Toyota of Amherst

Sales Partner

November 20, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- Reagan822

Tariq is awesome! I needed to find something quickly, and he was very helpful in determining my needs and what vehicle would be the ideal match for me. Everyone I encountered at Premier was very friendly and accommodating. Tariq went above and beyond to make this purchase a very smooth and comfortable transition. I would highly recommend!

Marcus Fortuna

November 17, 2018

"My awesome experience with Tariq!!! Chuck too!! "

- mnm13

It's always nerve racking when your making a big purchase and deciding whether your making the right decision. As a women you never want to feel pressure or taken advantage of. Tariq was exceptionally professional from start to finish he made sure I felt at ease. He never once pressured me. We talked about the pros and cons and even let think about it over night. He politely followed up with me the next day. You can tell he loves his job and his number 1 priority is to go above and beyond. Customer service is important to him. If it wasnt for his polientness, patience and funny personality I am positive I would have gone elsewhere. I def recommend Tariq and will be coming back for future business. I also want to add the pac man arcade is awesome! Chuck the finance guy is efficient and funny.

November 05, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- HappyinaTUNDRA

My salesman Tariq was awesome! Read a few reviews online and they mentioned Tariq being the best. Very glad when I got the call and it was Tariq. Very helpful, and easy to work with. Worked with me to get the best deal on both my new purchase and my trade in. Went over everything thoroughly. I have purchased more than a few new/used vehicles in the past, but this was by far the easiest and best experience I’ve ever had. There’s no doubt that I will be back next time I need a new Toyota or maybe even a used car.

New 2018 Toyota Rav4, $29363