Premier Toyota of Amherst

Rick Bonica

Paul Owens, Sales Partner, Premier Toyota of Amherst

Paul Owens

October 19, 2017

"Great Service and Purchasing Experience"

- kaydee

I have been dealing with Premier Toyota for over 8 years and both the service and purchase experience for me have always been great. Drew Vance was my salesperson this time and the process was quick and easy.

October 16, 2017

"Tariq is da BOMB!!!"

- lvRAV4_17Limited

I HATE the car buying process, but Tariq and Elivelisse were fantastic and actually made it a lot of fun. I always admire people that are passionate about what they do and Tariq is extremely passionate about his work, he knows the vehicles and the process amazingly well - I was impressed to say the least. My situation seemed complicated (to me anyway) but Tariq made everything flow smoothly without any issues at all. I never thought I'd say this, since I love my current job, but he actually made me want to sell cars just so I could work with him, in addition to selling cars, he is one cool dude, with some really amazing stories. Anyhow, I truly couldn't be happier with my new purchase and a huge thank you to everyone at Premier, I went through quite a few dealerships before I ended up here.

Elivelisse Delgado

October 09, 2017

"Great service and dedicated employees!"

- Jzspringer

My family has always had great experiences working with Premier Toyota. All together, we’ve bought our last 5 vehicles there. We’ve always received great service and this last experience was no different! Tariq and the finance team went above and beyond for me, helping me get into brand new car lease regardless of my less than idea (understatement!) credit situation. They pulled strings and got creative and got me into the vehicle that I wanted and that my family needed! I’d suggest all my friends and acquaintances that they patronize Premier Toyota and in particular Tariq Muqeet.

Used 2015 Toyota Highlander, $38950