Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park

7801 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, Kansas 66204 Directions

78 Reviews of Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park

September 19, 2018

"Warning light...not for long"

- Scott

We got a warning that our variable power steering assist was temporarily unavailable. Called the Service department, was scheduled for the next morning. Issue was diagnosed quickly and a low battery was defined as the issue...and it was replaced. Great job...quickly resolved.

Other Employees : Dean McConville
September 13, 2018

"Sensational!"

- Volvo1

The new ownership has been able to retain some of the old guatd from previous team. Hence, there is an inherent understanding of how to treat and manage the customer journey. New and imroved social media experience, coupled w ’old school’ handshake. Looking forward to visit you in the new facility.

Ryland Foster

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We appreciate you for trusting us to service your Volvo and are glad to have you apart of the new Premier Volvo Family!! See you next time

September 12, 2018

"1st Service "

- aburciaga75

Very professional staff, Joe was ready waiting for me at my arrival and as I was there for the first time, he explained the service requirements even for the next two services. My car was ready when promised and it was nice and clean Thank you

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicle. We appreciate the kind words, but beyond that we appreciate your business! See you next time

September 08, 2018

"Great Service "

- Dandy

I had the best experience with my recent service at Premier Volvo. I was met almost immediately upon arrival by my service agent, Richard. He quickly completed my paperwork and had me on my way in less than 15 minutes. I received a call about an our later with the status of my car checkup. I did need additional work other than my normal service. The team was able to get me back on the road in just a few hours. When I arrived to retrieve my car it was cleaned and purring nicely. Richard was attentive & helpful explaining the necessary repairs. An overall nice experience.

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for the 5-star review!! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with us and hope to see you again soon!

September 05, 2018

"Professional"

- coach11

Everyone I met during my purchase at Premier was extremely friendly and professional. Most of my contact during my purchase was with the GM Jimmy Loveland. I feel other local high end dealerships should take a lesson from Jimmy and how professional he is and how well and successful he runs his dealership to insure every customer is treated fairly. He is a hands on GM who does not sit behind a desk and let his sales staff do all the work. He is well respected throughout his dealership from sales, detail to service. Thank you Premier for a terrific experience.

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the absolute best automotive experience possible! Thank you again for choosing Premier Volvo and look forward to your first service, but until then... Enjoy your new Volvo!

September 04, 2018

""Excellent customer service""

- RyanMH

My daughter and I were very impressed with the customer service we got! We had been shopping around to service the Volvo, and we were not happy with the experience. Not knowing where to go, we decided to go to Volvo, after all they are the experts! From the time we called, to time we picked up the car, it was a Class A+ service! I learned my lesson: will always go back!!!!

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Ryan - Thank you for the awesome feedback! We appreciate you for trusting us to service your daughters vehicle. We offer coupons each month on most services throughout the year be sure to check your email or our website before your next service! See you next time!

September 02, 2018

"Routine service expertly completed"

- Scott

Richard Kinney did his usual outstanding job of taking care of me when I brought my 2016 XC90 in for routine service. Loaner car waiting...call during the day with an update...car ready ASAP promised and returned washed and spotless! Great job as usual.

Other Employees : Dean McConville

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Scott - Thank you for the awesome feedback about your recent service experience with Richard he is definitely one of our best and we are so happy you had the chance to work with him again! See you next time!

September 01, 2018

"First Volvo purchase "

- Kristyhane

My husband and I were very impressed with Jimmy, Ron, and all of the staff at Premier Volvo in Overland Park. They were very easy to work with, comfortable to be around, (low pressure) and sincere. We will definitely continue to give them our business if we have any more Volvo purchases in our future!

Ron Geraci

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thanks Kristy! We are so happy to have you apart of the Premier Volvo Family! The 5-star rating and awesome feedback is very much appreciated. Enjoy your new Volvo!!

August 31, 2018

"Great Service"

- The Old Duffer

the service team is first rate. They communicate well and provide periodic updates, especially when waiting for the service to be completed. Although a part had to be ordered, a new service date was established prior to leaving the dealership, and the next day I received a call letting me know the part was in and confirming my appointment and my loaner car for the time it will take to install the new part. Always happy to wait for routine service and they have a great coffee machine.

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

We appreciate the positive feedback about your service with us and as always thank you for trusting us with your Volvo. See you next time!

August 28, 2018

"Buying experience "

- Old guy

Stan was very knowledgeable and worked very hard to get me the car and price I wanted. Stan and Jimmy made the buying experience easy

Other Employees : Bailey outlaw

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

We're happy to hear about your positive experience and Welcome to the Premier Volvo Family! See you at your first service