Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park

55 Reviews of Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park

June 10, 2018

"Routine maintenance "

- Xc60R

Great service, great customer service, communicated very well about additional services needed, service completed on time, loaner car was clean and full of fuel. thanks! Only criticism, be it small, I would like the drivers seat left where I have it set and not too far back when I got in it.

Richard Kinney
Other Employees : Thanks to service tech for doing the services and the detail staff for cleaning my car!!
Jun 13, 2018 -

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for the 5-star rating and awesome feedback! We appreciate you for trusting us to service your vehicle and would like to apologize for the movement we will defiantly notify our technicians. Have a great rest of your week, we look forward to your next service in a few months!

June 09, 2018

"Service"

- Cargirlrdp51

Worked with Zach Stone in service. He comes across as professional, down to earth, attentive and person who does not get rattled easily. Accepted coupon for services to be performed, added additional items to be checked out on car and said he would keep me updated on what was going on with car in the shop as day progressed. ( which he did). He also called back over the weekend to inform me about console part ordered and ask how I was doing after minor procedure. Above and beyond way of being.

Zachary Stone
Jun 11, 2018 -

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and incredibly feedback on your recent service experience with Zach he is by far one of our best and we are so happy you had the chance to work with him! We do appreciate you for trusting us to service your vehicle keep checking our website for those monthly service coupons before your next visit!!

June 05, 2018

"S90 purchase"

- Ddanner

Great experience buying new S90. Several test drives and models but I settled on a 2017 S90 T6. Love the sound system and all wheel drive

Jimmy Loveland
Other Employees : Bailey
Jun 08, 2018 -

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Premier Volvo Family!! Enjoy your new S90!

June 04, 2018

"Amazing Service Department"

- Downshiftandgo

Zach has been the primary person to help me from the start of my relationship with this dealership and service department. He's always amazing...knowledgeable, friendly and an all around great person to work with. However, I frequently also see and experience all of the service advisors tag-teaming to better serve customers more efficiently. Zach really knows how to make customers feel like they're part of an extended family (I know...sounds cheesy, but it's true).

Zachary Stone
Jun 08, 2018 -

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

We appreciate the awesome review and of course your continued loyalty to our store! Zach has always been one of our favorites, so were happy to hear it from others as well!! We LOVE having you apart of the Premier Family and look forward to the future!!! Until then.....enjoy your ride!!

June 03, 2018

"Outstanding attention to detail and making everything right"

- DWM1975

I would certainly recommend this dealer for a great experience and for getting the right car. The entire staff was courteous and considerate and worked to make everything memorable. Every person involved and even a few not directly involved went out of their way to insure we were being given the right attention and our needs were being met.

Silas Brown
Jimmy Loveland

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Premier Volvo Cars of Overland Park!!

June 01, 2018

"Service"

- Jayhawker

I very much appreciated the polite and informative service experience. They gave us recommendations when we were in need of new tires. Again, very polite and personable service employees.

Ryland Foster

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for the 5-star rating and awesome feedback! We appreciate your loyalty to our store as well as your business We offer coupons each month on most services throughout the year, be sure to check your email and our website before your next service - See you next time!

June 01, 2018

"Everyone here listens and willing to help "

- Cici

I have always been treated well by all Volvo service people. They take the time to assist you in anyway possible and are very friendly

Ryland Foster
Richard Kinney

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for the positive rating! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

May 25, 2018

"Annual oil change"

- Johnsonmo

Premier Volvo wa very courteous and prompt at getting my oil change and tire rotation done. I was waiting for the work to be done and pleased that they got me in and out quickly.

Joe Hill

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for the 5-star rating and stellar feedback! We appreciate you for trusting us with your vehicle. Be sure to check out our monthly service specials before your next visit!! Until then...Enjoy your Volvo!

May 24, 2018

"Worth the drive!"

- Volvo.Bev

I have been researching a couple of cars and going to websites in KS and OK. I found a great deal on one of the cars that I had been waiting for to come up. I highly recommend that you call Ron before you buy anywhere else.

Ron Geraci
Other Employees : Christina was awesome! She went and got the keys and made sure the car was held until we got there to look at it. Thanks Christina!

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience! Thank you so much for choosing Premier Volvo Cars! Welcome to the Premier Family and Enjoy your new vehicle!!

May 24, 2018

"Aaron Lee and Stan Stewart were both great to deal with."

- ryan

bought a XC60 from them. They were very helpful and explained the features of the car we purchased. They both get 10s in my rating of my interactions with them.

Aaron Lee
Other Employees : stan stewart

Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park responded

Thank you for the 5-star rating and awesome feedback on your vehicle purchase experience with Aaron he is defiantly one of our best and we are so happy you had the chance to work with him! Enjoy your new Volvo XC60!!