Prestige Auto Mart

Sale Consultant

December 08, 2018

"Thank you "

- MsKoz

I am very impressed with the hospitality and ease of buying my Murano . It was one of the most relaxing buying experiences I have had in awhile. Jeff made the deals happen and everyone was super nice. I would gladly recommend the Westport location to anyone. This is my second vehicle I have purchased from here and I’m sure it won’t be my last. Thank you again to everyone today ! You guys ROCK !!

Jeff Swauger

December 05, 2018

"One of the best places I've been to by far "

- Satisfied

I had the best experience with prestige Guy was very nice and the owner was remarkable I will do all my future car shopping with them from now on

Guy Cleaves

November 30, 2018

"Quick and painless!"

- Kdacosta93

Raul was very helpful and did not pressure me into buying a car that wasn’t for me! I am not a car person and he new exactly what kind of car I wanted. I highly recommend going in and asking for him!

Raul Reis