Prestige Auto Mart

Shaun Albergaria

September 04, 2018

"Very friendly "

- Toddbro

Very friendly and helped me quickly, I was in a bind needed a newer reliable vehicle they helped me best they could would reccomend them to friends

Shawn Zen

August 21, 2018

"Thrilled New Customer"

- Evil Empress

We worked with Raul Reis and Leslie Gagnon. They went above and beyond working with us to get us into the vehicle we wanted and kept our payments very affordable. We are thrilled with our new GMC Terrain. Raul even offered to pick me up tomorrow evening just so I could take possession ASAP! As it was, I was able to drive it home tonight! We can not thank Raul and Leslie, and Prestige enough for everything they did for us. This may have been our first time purchase from Prestige Auto but will not be our last.

Raul Reis

August 19, 2018

"New suv"

- Ljoubert88

It was quick and easy. Wasn’t there long got the car I wanted with the payments.they was nice bought 3 vehicles so far off them.

Guy Cleaves