Prestige Imports

Porsche Brand Ambassador

November 14, 2017

"You should drive a Q7"

- Jeff Poe

A competitor told me to drive a Q7, which led us to Prestige and Finn. Finn has now set the bar for ease and professionalism for working with a salesperson. If you are looking for a best in class SUV, drive this automobile. If you want as much from the sales person and team behind the car, go to Prestige and find Finn. It will be worth you time.

Finn Corrigan

November 11, 2017

"A customer for life"

- JM

Prestige Imports treats me like a VIP. I actually missed my appointment, and took my car in on the wrong day. When I realized my mistake, I offered to set another appointment and come back ... But Dan was very gracious, and insisted I stay. He took great care to make sure I was not inconvenienced - even though I was the one who made the mistake. These guys are the best - I will be a customer for life.. .

Dan Schrubbe

November 11, 2017

"Papa J"

- Papa J

Greg and Warren found exactly what I wanted, lost out on one car from LA, but found exactly what I wanted, except for a trailer hitch, great treatment, would recommend them and the dealership. Just have to wait and see how service department is. Papa J aka Bill J

Warren Kaye