Prestige Imports

Porsche Service Manager
Scott West, General Manager, Prestige Imports

Scott West

July 18, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Audi Q5"

- LornaBrown

I had a non-stressful experience buying my first Audi with Kevin. He also went way above helping me to set up the MMI system in the car and worked with me for over 1 hour to make sure that everything worked properly and that I understood everything. He also offered to assist me again if I needed this. This is truly excellent customer service - as it goes well beyond the purchase of the car - as Kevin is also committed to making sure that you use and understand all the systems that make an Audi a great vehicle. This is the difference between simply buying a car and buying into a brand. And I love my Audi Q5!

Kevin Collier
Other Employees : Lauren

July 17, 2018

"Great Service"

- SNK

While on the road from our Texas home to our place in Colorado the malfunction light went on. Called the dealer and were able to bring the car in the very next morning. Our service advisor, Jered, was great! Everyone we came into contact with was just super. The best part was I was able to get an upcoming service done at the same time. Which saved us a lot of time.

Jared Petrbok

July 07, 2018

"Prestige Rocks!"

- Canyonblaster

I have been having my Porsches & Audis serviced at Prestige Imports for 20+ years. They always get the job done right, go the extra mile, and display excellence in their professionalism and customer service focus. I can't even count the number of times they have made me feel like a VIP and helped me. I highly recommend Prestige for all your service needs.

Lucas Marler