Priority Honda Huntersville

Danny Poli

September 24, 2018

"Michael Nystrom, salesperson"

- bluepilot

Michael did an exceptional job, he was extremely knowledgeable. Michael went above and beyond by transferring the car seats, installing the floor mats and setting up our phones. Thank you so very much, Lionel & Cindi Sanchez

Michael Nystrom, Regina Bias

September 21, 2018

"I had a great experience!"

- Unknown

I had a great experience with this dealership and especially with the new employee Rebeca Yanes she is so kind and doesn’t make you seem like your pushed into buying a car. You feel like you are Family. Also the price and everything you get in return is so worth it! Once I’m ready to upgrade I know where I am going! The best used car dealership I have ever seen.

Rebeca Yanes

June 17, 2018

"Poor Customer Service in Service Department "

- task

I took my car in , which my son drives, a Honda Civic...for a state inspection which I bought here in 2015. The customer service has always been poor but I ignored it on several occasions...however I have now met my limit...I went in to pick up my car was told by several service representatives..about 8...”we will be with right with you”...waited over 15 minutes with 8 customer service representatives in there...finally they got to me ...maybe because I am an elderly person they ignored me...finally they asked how to help me...it took 2 people to find my paperwork...Then this is the icing on the cake... they told me my car was out there in the parking lot...and we could punch our key fop and fine it! And then he said “when it Hong’s that’s your car”....just saying isn’t that great customer service! I was parked in an area to drop my off my son to get his car and I couldn’t get out ,..I had to ask them how I was to get out and it seemed to bother them...never will I recommend such a dealership with such poor customer service! I recommend you go to Hendrick Honda Concord!

Chris Coley