Priority Honda Huntersville

Service Director

May 04, 2018

"Flawless experience "

- JMorton

Most people hate the hassle of buying a car. NOT ME! I have known Andy Hicks for awhile and he is such a wonderful manager here! This time he paired me up with a salesman named Matt! Matt was awesome!!! Super knowledgeable about the new CRVs and fun and easy to talk to. Taught me a lot and was very honest about all the differences between the models. I feel like I got a good deal and it was simple and quick! They both were very respectful of our time and our wants in a new CRV. Even Louis in finance was great! I would buy from them again and again!

Andy Hicks, Matt, Louis

April 05, 2018

"Love my 2017 Honda Accord!!!!"

- Ckelleher

Wallah Richardson Jr. Was extremely pleasant. Danny Poli is the sales manager and quite the character, he is very good at his job. There were a couple of small dents on the back bumper and I had mentioned to Danny that I wanted some paint to cover it and he said that he would have it fixed by the body guy at the shop. Him making that extra effort was appreciated. Before I could come in to have the dent fixed someone hit me from behind, so the appointment is not necessary.

Danny Poli

March 30, 2018

"Great experience at Priority!"

- BobGC

We just purchased our first Honda. Dominique McFadden did a superb job for us. He knows the vehicles very well and made us feel at ease throughout the purchase of our new CRV. He was professional, courteous, patient, and very helpful in explaining the vehicle's technology.

Dominique McFadden