Priority Honda Huntersville

Service Director
Tyrese  Lee , Sales Consultant , Priority Honda Huntersville

Tyrese Lee

November 20, 2017

"TONY the salesman was great"

- Angie

My experience was very goo it was quick with no haggling and Tony the sales man was one of the best I have ever worked with and I was very happy with the deal I got when I left with my new crv.

TONY Doan

November 18, 2017

"Amazing"

- Kjoe

This was my first time buying a car.I had no choice because my other car broke down so I was nervous about what I would be able to get.Dominique was very helpful during this process and everyone else made me feel comfortable as well!!! I’m happy and content with my purchase and choosing Priority Honda!

Dominique McFadden

November 17, 2017

"Awesome customer service"

- cherilyn60

I have to say thank you to Matt, Danny and Nikki for their wonderful customer service. Matt with all your knowledge of the cars we looked at, Danny for your understanding and making things happen quickly and Nikki for your smooth handling of the transaction. And of course thank you for the wonderful deal and for making us very happy customers. We couldn't have asked for a better team.

Danny Poli