Priority Honda Huntersville

Tyrese Lee

October 19, 2017

"Great overall experience."

- HondaGuy

It was a pleasure working with Lester. Fast and easy transaction. Wrapped everything up in 2 hours even though he had two other customers he was helping.

Lester McKoy

September 05, 2017

"Very bad experience, would not recommend"

- abby.g

My sister and I went to this dealership last week looking for a used car. We found one, and were basically ready to buy as soon as we got a quote for the interest rate for financing. A finance manager (I believe his name was Don) came over to talk about it with us, and he kept pushing gap insurance despite me and my sister both saying we didn't want it. He asked us about 5 times, getting a solid no each time. Finally, he asked us if we even knew what gap insurance was. My sister told him we did know, and said in a very light hearted way that he was being too pushy and was about to push us out the door. Not being able to hold my tongue, I said that I knew that we were two women and that might change the dynamic, but we still understood gap insurance. I probably shouldn't have said that (I just moved down from New York and am getting used to needing to hold my tongue), but both my sister and I were speaking in a calm manner, and our voices weren't raised at all. At this point, the guy loses his temper, stands up, says he can't do the deal, and leaves. My sister and I talk it over and decide to leave as well. We get to the car when a man who I believe was the manager comes out to talk to us. He apologizes and tries to smooth things over. I'm thinking about whether or not it's worth it to go through with this deal, when the manager says, "I don't want this deal to fall through because you got offended". Now, the reason we left in the first place had nothing to do with us getting offended. This finance manager was trying to take advantage of the fact that we were two women trying to buy a car, point blank. He wasn't listening to us. He wasn't trying different sales tactics, even, to get us interested. My original comment was pointing out that we may have seemed like easy targets since we didn't bring a man with us, but we were anything but. The finance manager was the one who was offended that my sister and I weren't letting him take advantage of us. I tried explaining this to the manager, but he cut me off as soon as I said I wasn't offended. He said, "Well, you're obviously offended." I looked at my sister and we decided to leave in that moment. I wish this were the end of the story, but it's not. We tell the manager we're gonna leave, and my sister goes to get in the car. She opens the door and sits down, but the manager puts his hand on the handle of the car door so that she can't close it. He proceeds to tell us how he's not pushy as a salesman and he doesn't want to seem pushy, all the while not letting us leave. My sister says that he seemed pretty pushy at the moment, and he let go of the car and finally let us go. My best guess is that after we left, they were talking about how my sister and I were overly emotional, got offended, and left. But this is a huge misunderstanding of what happened. My sister and I were calm despite the craziness of this situation, and didn't raise our voices once. The finance manager was incredibly unprofessional to us, and then the manager talked himself out of a deal by not listening to us. If they had listened to us even a little bit, or tried a sales tactic like saying, "I understand you might not want this, but it's our policy to talk through it anyway" then this wouldn't have happened. I came there to buy a car, and would've done so if they had handled things more professionally. In short, I wouldn't recommend this dealer to anyone.

Dan Vickery
Other Employees : Don, Finance Manager

August 19, 2017

"Sales - Armani Coleman"

- Terry Broach

Armani is definitely a people-person. Total professional. Kept the sales process focused and moving forward to the close. It's refreshing to experience true customer service these days. We will highly recommend Armani to anyone considering to purchase. Thank you again, Armani. Terry Broach

Armani Coleman (to whomever...obviously this survey needs updated with current staff names. Armani is just one)

Priority Honda Huntersville, Huntersville, NC, 28078