Proctor Subaru

1707 Capital Circle Northeast, Tallahassee, Florida 32308 Directions

402 Reviews of Proctor Subaru

June 26, 2018

"Sales force is FAR better than their horrible service dept."

- PO'd Nole

I would NEVER take my 2010 Forester back to Proctor Subaru. After 3 swings... they're OUT. What a bunch of con artists! Frank Johnson, sales, is a super straight-up guy. I'm sorry he has such a bunch of liars and thieves in the service department to back him up.

Frank Johnson
3.0
Blane Tatum
Jun 27, 2018 -

June 07, 2018

"Service Department techs are sloppy in their work"

- Dr. Bob

We love Proctor Honda. Unfortunately, we have not found their Subaru dealership to be very outstanding in the service department. The techs check off items that they do not inspect. The previous oil/filter change had the cabin air cleaner checked when in fact it was filthy. On this last oil/filter change, the tech overfilled the engine by about 1/3 of a quart and checked the box that there was 34 psi in the tires which is not factory spec. I routinely set them at 30psi for all four tires and that is where they were when the car was returned to us. The tech had advised my wife that the oil reminder had been reset and it was not. I had to call Proctor to get instructions on how to clear the code. Would recommend taking your Subaru over to Proctor's Honda store where there techs do a more thorough job.

3.0
Jun 07, 2018 -

Proctor Subaru responded

Dr. Bob, We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We take all feedback seriously, whether good or bad. Would you like me to have a manager contact you?

April 06, 2018

"Great service"

- Moosedogger2

Took my 2017 in for service yesterday, as always great and timely customer service. It is always a plesanent experience dealing with Proctor’s from purchase to maintence.

May 03, 2018 -

Proctor Subaru responded

Thanks so much for sharing this, and thank you for choosing Proctor Subaru!

March 01, 2018

"Great service!"

- Rose Wakeman

Took my Outback in for 37,000 service check up, and as always, was very happy with the service. The employees in the service dept. at Proctor Subaru are pleasant and helpful. They explain everything that was done, and tell you what to expect at the next service visit.

Mar 06, 2018 -

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to share this review, Rose! We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing Proctor Subaru!

November 22, 2017

"Great service team at Proctor Subaru"

- Dennis

Over the years, I've found Proctor Subaru's service team to provide consistently exceptional service. The front office is staffed by courteous and clear communicators. Billy, AJ and Tony are all pros. They make sure you know what service is going to be performed and how long it is expected to take. If a new wrinkle is found, they ask you for authorization before making further repairs. They follow up by explaining the results of the service and don't just hand you a bill. If you need a pick up or drop off, their drivers are courteous and friendly. The waiting room is immaculate and stocked with plenty of refreshments. When the car is ready, it is cleaner than when I brought it in. Excellent operation.

Ron Modzelewski
Other Employees : Tony Heiberger

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this, Dennis. We appreciate you and we are glad to have you as part of our Proctor Family!

November 18, 2017

"Great experience ."

- Jgary

I can truthfully say Procter Subaru Service department goes all out to make you comfortable and happy about your experience getting your car serviced. They always present you with a clean washed car when they are finished. After dealing with them I have no desire to take my car anywhere else.

Other Employees : Tony Badia

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us, and thank you for choosing Proctor Subaru!

November 13, 2017

"Service Department"

- Gordon

I recently had my wife’s SUV serviced at the Proctor dealership. I am very happy with the work that was done and will continue to use their services.

Hank Smith

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you for letting us know, Gordon. We look forward to working with you both in the future!

November 12, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Catandrews

Had warranty work done. Work completed in timely manner and car returned in clean and working condition. Will return when more work is needed. Thank you

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time share this, Cat. We are happy to have you as part of our Proctor Family!

November 10, 2017

"Transfered from original dealer"

- kdd6

There is always some anxiety when change occurs. One reads reviews and still the trust factor of the star system leaves you cold and wondering. Well, Proctor treated me like the original dealer did. There was no one more important than my Subaru and my satisfaction. I was leery when I saw the 3 star rating, but I understand that expectations and results are biased, just like mine. There was no difference here. I was treated like I purchased my Outback from Proctor. Subaru demands that kind of service from their dealerships, no matter where you purchased your Subaru, PERIOD. There are some bad apples in the bunch, no matter where you go, no matter where you buy, but I am extremely pleased with the service that I have received from my second dealership. The fear is gone and there is a bond of trust. Thanks to the crew at Proctor Subaru. I look forward to a long and satisfying relationship.

Proctor Subaru responded

This is wonderful to hear. We look forward to a long relationship with you, as well!

November 02, 2017

"Great 1st experience "

- Pyouberg

Visited Proctor Subaru for the 1st time for service, have been for 1yr going to a different dealer. I will do ALL my business with Proctor from now on. Great experience, everyone so nice, makes you feel your appreciated, and such a nice environment. 1st time a dealer washed my vehicle, I was shocked. Look forward to future visits.

Blane Tatum

Proctor Subaru responded

We are very happy to hear this. We look forward to your visits, too!