Proctor Subaru

400 Reviews of Proctor Subaru

April 06, 2018

"Great service"

- Moosedogger2

Took my 2017 in for service yesterday, as always great and timely customer service. It is always a plesanent experience dealing with Proctor’s from purchase to maintence.

March 01, 2018

"Great service!"

- Rose Wakeman

Took my Outback in for 37,000 service check up, and as always, was very happy with the service. The employees in the service dept. at Proctor Subaru are pleasant and helpful. They explain everything that was done, and tell you what to expect at the next service visit.

Mar 06, 2018 -

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to share this review, Rose! We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing Proctor Subaru!

November 22, 2017

"Great service team at Proctor Subaru"

- Dennis

Over the years, I've found Proctor Subaru's service team to provide consistently exceptional service. The front office is staffed by courteous and clear communicators. Billy, AJ and Tony are all pros. They make sure you know what service is going to be performed and how long it is expected to take. If a new wrinkle is found, they ask you for authorization before making further repairs. They follow up by explaining the results of the service and don't just hand you a bill. If you need a pick up or drop off, their drivers are courteous and friendly. The waiting room is immaculate and stocked with plenty of refreshments. When the car is ready, it is cleaner than when I brought it in. Excellent operation.

Tony Heiberger
Ron Modzelewski

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this, Dennis. We appreciate you and we are glad to have you as part of our Proctor Family!

November 18, 2017

"Great experience ."

- Jgary

I can truthfully say Procter Subaru Service department goes all out to make you comfortable and happy about your experience getting your car serviced. They always present you with a clean washed car when they are finished. After dealing with them I have no desire to take my car anywhere else.

Other Employees : Tony Badia

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us, and thank you for choosing Proctor Subaru!

November 13, 2017

"Service Department"

- Gordon

I recently had my wife’s SUV serviced at the Proctor dealership. I am very happy with the work that was done and will continue to use their services.

Hank Smith

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you for letting us know, Gordon. We look forward to working with you both in the future!

November 12, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Catandrews

Had warranty work done. Work completed in timely manner and car returned in clean and working condition. Will return when more work is needed. Thank you

Proctor Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time share this, Cat. We are happy to have you as part of our Proctor Family!

November 10, 2017

"Transfered from original dealer"

- kdd6

There is always some anxiety when change occurs. One reads reviews and still the trust factor of the star system leaves you cold and wondering. Well, Proctor treated me like the original dealer did. There was no one more important than my Subaru and my satisfaction. I was leery when I saw the 3 star rating, but I understand that expectations and results are biased, just like mine. There was no difference here. I was treated like I purchased my Outback from Proctor. Subaru demands that kind of service from their dealerships, no matter where you purchased your Subaru, PERIOD. There are some bad apples in the bunch, no matter where you go, no matter where you buy, but I am extremely pleased with the service that I have received from my second dealership. The fear is gone and there is a bond of trust. Thanks to the crew at Proctor Subaru. I look forward to a long and satisfying relationship.

Proctor Subaru responded

This is wonderful to hear. We look forward to a long relationship with you, as well!

November 02, 2017

"Great 1st experience "

- Pyouberg

Visited Proctor Subaru for the 1st time for service, have been for 1yr going to a different dealer. I will do ALL my business with Proctor from now on. Great experience, everyone so nice, makes you feel your appreciated, and such a nice environment. 1st time a dealer washed my vehicle, I was shocked. Look forward to future visits.

Blane Tatum

Proctor Subaru responded

We are very happy to hear this. We look forward to your visits, too!

October 31, 2017

"Highly recommend!"

- jps

I cannot recommend Tony Heiberger and the Proctor Subaru dealership enough. Tony was very patient with my husband and me, showed me the Crosstrek and Outback, let me take an Outback home overnight, gave me ample opportunity to consider my purchase carefully, no pressure at all. The dealership is very convenient, too. So happy with my Outback! The service department is extremely fast and helpful. Highly recommend both Proctor Subaru and Tony!

Tony Heiberger

Proctor Subaru responded

Thanks so much for sharing this, and thank you for choosing Proctor Subaru!

October 18, 2017

"Very impressed"

- Northener

I have a brand new crosstrek with 6000 miles. I got a nail in the side wall of my tire and the service department was extremely friendly and very helpful during my wait.

Oct 25, 2017 -

Proctor Subaru responded

We are glad to hear this. Thank you for sharing!