Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc.

3.9

3660 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408

Frank Stewart, Service Advisor, Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Frank Stewart

Tom Linnehan, Service Manager, Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Tom Linnehan

Service Manager

Dave Eadie, Manager, Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Dave Eadie

Manager

Andrew Smith, Service Advisor, Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Andrew Smith

January 10, 2019

"Outstanding customer service"

- Mike Andrus

I had an appointment at 7:30am, and they had arranged to have me to my office within an hour. The shuttle even stopped and let me grab a coffee. I received a call that afternoon, updating and confirming cost of repairs. By 6pm I had my car fixed at a very reasonable cost. I appreciate especially the exemplary customer service and conversation of Ben and Mutt.

Ben Gaines, Mutt?

November 05, 2018

"Better than the day before"

- CurlyCrew

I had a great pickup, unfortunately a bit tarnished by the previous days encounter for dropping off prior to the appointment. Today, Ben and Ali were super so I don't know if things were just off on Thursday but I hope to never experience the disappointment from the previous day.

Ben and Ali

April 16, 2018

"Terrible customer service from the service department"

- Gary H

I found the service advisor to be very rude , he did not want to take time t listen to the problems as to why I was bringing my truck in for service , I drop my truck off Monday morning Gordon Paden called me at 4:15 Monday after and said the truck needed a new computer and I had 2 minutes to decide what I wanted to do after I told him to go ahead and order the part he said it would be in Tuesday and the truck would be ready Tuesday late afternoon , I never heard from Gordon Paden till I called him Wednesday afternoon and his reply was he forgot to call and sat the truck would not be ready till Thursday morning again it was not ready , finally got to pick up the truck Thursday late afternoon I was charged for 4 hours labor so why did it take over 3 days to complete the work , Needless to say I am very dissatisfied with Purvis ford Service I WILL SALE MY FORD AND BY A RAM TRUCK BEFORE I GO BACK TO THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Gordon Paden, Service Advisor and i found him to be very rude