Putnam Subaru

Kyle Holt

Internet Sales Manager

"Normal service"

- philgelb Verified Customer

All the work that was done was good. I’m not sure I needed the cabin filter, whatever it is, but I had mine replaced. My issue was with the pickup. I informed them when I dropped the car off, and I had an appointment for which I was on time, I wouidnbe back around 1:15 to pick up the car. My appointment was at 10:30 so one would think that would be ample time to change the oil and rotate the tires. Nope. I had to wait an additional hour at the dealership. Other than that all is good. I didn’t get my window sticker but that’s ok as the notifications come on at exactly 5000 miles.

Kevin

"Pleasurable experience"

- GRANGERL Verified Customer

Greeted cheerfully by Chris and the rest of the staff. As far as I could tell, all service was well done and well explained. Left felling confident.

Chris, Tiana

"Great service"

- ERYANROL Verified Customer

The employees at Putnam Subaru make the service center the place to go. They always have a smile & friendly attitutude. I know my car will be well cared for & any issues will be resolved. The coffee and snacks are a much appreciated bonus.

Ethan Mannick & Melissa Wilkerson.

Customer Lounge Area