Ferrari of San Francisco

Ferrari Sales Consultant

November 07, 2017

"Quick and easy!"

- LJSullivan

On a whim, my wife and I decided to stop into Ferrari of San Francisco 'explore' the possibility of buying a Ferrari. Jeff was the first person we saw when we walked in. I am not sure what a typical Ferrari buyer looks like, but it certainly did not look like us! Jeff patiently and professionally explained all the models and options available and Deanna was great with the paperwork so voila we left purchasing a California T. I am sure this will not be my last purchase from Jeff and the team at Ferrari of San Francisco.

Jeff Harley
Deanna Cross

October 30, 2017

"Wonderful experience!"

- qpooqpoo

Mirsonia was wonderful! From the moment I set foot in the showroom I was treated like a king!!! By far the best car-buying experience I have ever had (and I've owned a lot of cars...I'm a gearhead...) In addition to treating me with the utmost respect and courtesy, Mirsonia displayed an exceptional level of knowledge about the automobiles and the activities and lifestyle that come with ownership. I'm now thrilled to be a part of the Ferrari family and I'm looking forward to returning to Ferrari of San Francisco for my next Ferrari!

Mirsonia Troedel

October 27, 2017

"Fourth car purchase"

- dkseal

I have been a long time, loyal client of Ferrari SF. I purchased my first California there in 2008 and have stayed in the "family" since. I recently purchased a specialty car and the experience was simple, straight forward and well facilitated. Asides from the purchase process, which was easy, I really appreciate this dealer's support of their clients. I specifically really like the track weekends. The dealership provides track days to their clients so we can get out and really use our cars. Additionally, there are driving experiences that have really allowed me to learn how to get the most out of my car. In short, I've been a client for a decade and have worked primarily with the same sales agent the entire process. He's a good guy, genuinely seems to care about my interests, and someone I feel very comfortable with.

James Chou