Ferrari of San Francisco

Tom McAfee, Ferrari Sales Consultant, Ferrari of San Francisco

Tom McAfee

Ferrari Sales Consultant

April 20, 2018

"A Buying Journey into the Ferrari World Made Easy"

- WLFerrari

My first Ferrari purchase was an easy, comfortable, and terrific experience all made possible by the FSF team with their demonstrated thoughtfulness, and straightforward dealings. As a former owner of many Porsches over several decades, an emotional move to Ferrari - in particular, the 488 Spider - was difficult but many patient conversations with Jeff, James, and Safa helped ease the process. In particular, Jeff did a great job helping me with my buying journey over the last couple years understanding the various Ferrari models and the Ferrari buying process. I am looking forward to working with this dealership and the team for many years to come.

Safa Bodagh
James Chou
Deanna Cross
Mark Paddack

April 20, 2018

"What a great experience: Jeff Harley Ferrari San Francisco"

- Straight Edge

Jeff made buying my first ferrari a very comfortable experience. I was a former Porsche owner, but after of a number of times wandering into the Porsche dealer in Marin looking to upgrade to a turbo s and being deadpanned....literally....no one would come talk to me about ordering a new car... you would think they were in the business of selling cars....anyway..I digress..I thought maybe I reach a bit further and buy my dream car...... Jeff made it very easy, and was so friendly....I almost couldn't believe that they were so friendly and eager to help, and had a look around...Jeff answered a lot of my questions. I roughly knew what I wanted if I was indeed to pull the trigger and buy. I came back and Jeff helped me spec out an order for a new car. The rest of the process was seamless and easy. 8 months later my new ferrari arrived, and I've really enjoyed working with Jeff the entire time including his putting up with all of my emails about when it would arrive etc. Of note, Jeff was very helpful with sorting through a lot of the options-which on these cars is staggering as everything can be customized, and figuring out what was worth my throwing some money at and what might not be worthwhile based on my taste....so he was good and reading my likes and dislikes and helping me to pick options that made sense for me.

April 11, 2018

"Extremely helpful!"

- Adrenalin junkie

Jacob was very friendly and answered all my questions about my California T. I could not have received better service. I was able to look at several of the most beautiful cars in the world. The coffee was excellent as well.

Jacob Trump