Ferrari of San Francisco

Ferrari Sales Consultant
Mark  Paddack, General Sales Manager, Ferrari of San Francisco

Mark Paddack

November 28, 2017

"Excellent advice, knowledge and service"

- Keith Cope, Attorney at Law

I love this place! Jeff Harley and Deanna Cross really made our experience special. When you walk into a place like this, you run the risk of meeting haughty salespeople, unhelpful at best, and downright nasty at worst. Trust me, you will have a completely opposite experience at Ferrari of San Francisco. Jeff and Deanna treated my wife and me with great respect, dignity and honesty. We're now part of the Ferrari "club" and the induction experience couldn't have been any better. And, believe me, these are cars you NEED to drive. Ours is simply breathtaking. Thank you Jeff, thank you Deanna, and thank you Ferrari of San Francisco!

Deanna Cross

November 21, 2017

"Best experience ever!"

- CD

Just purchased my third Ferrari from Tom in the last 1.5yrs, looking forward to buying several more! Very professional and easy process to owning the best cars in the world. Really happy.

Tom McAfee
James Chou

November 07, 2017

"Quick and easy!"

- LJSullivan

On a whim, my wife and I decided to stop into Ferrari of San Francisco 'explore' the possibility of buying a Ferrari. Jeff was the first person we saw when we walked in. I am not sure what a typical Ferrari buyer looks like, but it certainly did not look like us! Jeff patiently and professionally explained all the models and options available and Deanna was great with the paperwork so voila we left purchasing a California T. I am sure this will not be my last purchase from Jeff and the team at Ferrari of San Francisco.

Deanna Cross