Ferrari of San Francisco

Ferrari Sales Consultant

February 18, 2018

"Another amazing purchase!"

- Tyler & Joyce

Jeff Harley assisted us when we purchased our 488. He was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. There are so many options to consider on these cars and he guided us through the process to make sure we ended up with a wonderful car. Thanks again Jeff!

James Chou

February 17, 2018

"One of The Best Day’s of my Life"

- A

The day that I arrived at Ferrari I had just been to another dealership and was looking at a Ferrari F355 manual as at first I had been looking for a Ferrari for an investment, but with a visit to Ferrari of San Francisco I “quickly” learned that there is much more to being a Ferrari owner than an investment, I was treated as if I were family. Shortly after walking into the dealership I was greeted with a friendly smile from Mirsonia Troedel. Never intending to be able to afford my dream car and confirming that by what I saw on the showroom Mirsonia made me feel very comfortable with being there. I was a bit deflated by the price tags before me and I sensed Mirsonia knew this. As I was now comfortably drooling over a 488 she turned my focus to a beautiful 2006 F430 pre-owned car in immaculate condition with low miles which at first glance I thought would be out of my range. She seemed to know exactly the car for me with such a no hassle feeling. She took some information called me the next morning and congratulations were in order and she said welcome to the Ferrari family. It was a dream come true one that I have had since I was 6 and one that I will Live with the rest of my life. I always have Ferrari’s in my garages. I am in love with these cars now more than ever not only for the aesthetics, but the driveability! Mirsonia and Deanna made this dream come true and the process was seamless and well informed. I am very happy with this purchase and I would highly recommend Ferrari of San Francisco, in Mill Valley and their team of professionals. Thanks again to Mirsonia and Deanna for making my dream a reality. I will never forget what you did for me I feel like the happiest man alive everytime I get behind the wheel.

Mirsonia Troedel
Deanna Cross

February 04, 2018

"Truly the best new car experience"

- Spider4Raymond

A few months ago I purchased a Ferrari through Jeff Harley at Ferrari of San Francisco. Best car buying experience ever. Fine representative and individual.

Used 2015 Ferrari 458 Spider, $245000