Rainbow Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McComb, LLC

101 Rainbow Way, McComb, Mississippi 39648

Ricky Boone, Sales Consultant, Rainbow Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McComb, LLC

Ricky Boone

Mechelle Clark, Sales Consultant, Rainbow Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McComb, LLC

Mechelle Clark

Gary Commander, F&I Manager, Rainbow Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McComb, LLC

F&I Manager
Forrest Didon, Sales Team Member, Rainbow Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McComb, LLC

Forrest Didon

Sales Team Member

November 12, 2018

"Best experience ever"

- Rubysmom

Wanted a work vehicle that wil be driven hard with $5000 to spend. Mechelle took us straight to what they had. She did not try to up sell like the other dealerships did. Next time I need a vehicle, guess where I am going? Straight to Mechelle!

Mechelle Clark

November 07, 2018

"Awesome service "

- Neal smith

This was my 3rd time being involved in purchasing a vehicle at rainbow, each time it’s has been a very good experience. They worked hard to make each deal a great experience for my family.I have recommended rainbow several times

November 04, 2018

"BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!!"

- Hm girl

I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH RAINBOW CDJR!i saw a suburban out front,(was NOT EVEN THINKING about buying another vehicle!!) I asked Ricky Boone, my brother ,that’s a salesman there about it. He texted me pics of it Thursday, went by that afternoon, drove it home, bought it Friday! My husband is offshore, so I’ve NEVER done this by myself!! This is our 1st time to buy local too! I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH RICKY, THE F AND I GUY, I was in and out signing papers in 10 minutes or less!!!IT WAS A WHIRLWIND!!!EVERYONE THERE WAS SO FRIENDLY!! WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A TOP NOTCH,FIRST CLASS, BEAUTIFUL DEALERSHIP HERE IN MCCOMB!!I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY CLIENTS, FAMILY,AND FRIENDS!!!ALSO,MIKE,.THE OWNER,IS A GREAT GUY!!!GO SEE THEM !!!

New 2018 Ram 2500, $55255