So, I was looking for a car to buy and found one that looked good from Ramsey Corp. So I go there and asked them to see a certain car. They told me that one of their workers was driving it as his personal car. Okay… but they called him and asked if they were available for me to see it. They later came to me and said he will be there in thirty minutes. Forty-five minutes went by so I went back up to one of the people that worked there (politely) and asked how much longer he will be. They came back and said he will be fifteen more minutes. So I waited for fifteen minutes and still no car. I had to go in a second time to ask where he was (again, very politely) and they told me he will be fifteen more minutes. Finally, the car has now arrived and I walk up to it and I see the driver witch is a college aged boy getting out of the car with two of his best friends hiding some takeout that they picked up along the way. I get in the car and it is filthy and the trunk is full of college stuff but I looked passed it and took it on a test drive. I looked at the bottom of the car and decided that I wanted to buy it so they sent it away to go get CLEANED. The buying process went smooth and they got me the lowest rate that they could find. After an hour of paper work, I go outside and no car. It took them an hour and thirty minutes to CLEAN the car. I got in and it was just as filthy as before. So three weeks go by and guess what the engines blows up. Un-drivable! I was so happy I got that two-year warranty. They came buy and towed it away and so after a week I called them to see how things are going. They told me that my engine was busted and that they had no word from the warranty company. Well I called the warranty and they didn’t even file a claim with them so they lied to me! They didn’t start working on it for another two weeks. So long story short after them lying to me and brushing me off…It took them seven weeks and two days to finally fix my engine and they even broke stuff on my car (corner on my oil pan, a few bolts, the heat shield on my exhaust, ). So basically two months to take it apart and to put it all back together again. So, I get it back and four days later my caliper locks up. Well I’m not going to them again so I took it to my highly trusted mechanic that I’ve gone to forever and he said that I was lucky that I brought it in because he was able to crumple my break lines in his hands. After three days, he showed me the break line and sure enough it crumpled in his hands he also told me that they did a horrible job and were extremely careless and sloppy. After $900 worth of repairs, I get it back in somewhat of a working order. So, I thought. For another 7,000 miles, I smell this burning smell. So, I pulled over and checked under my hood and nothing was smoking and I was very close to home so I shrugged it off and drove another mile home. Once I got home the burning smell was worst so I knew something was wrong. I then determined that it was my break caliper AGAIN (a different one). So, I took the wheel off and find that the glide pin where fused in the caliper bracket. I tried so hard to get them out. But before I started the work, it looked like someone knew about the glide pin and tried to pull it out but had no success and just left it. The glide pins were so corroded away that I had to buy an all new caliper bracket. So, the caliper came in the mail and I put it all together and put new rear brake pads on both of my calipers but I discovered something funky with the passenger side break caliper. The break pad was worn way more than the one on the driver’s side but I shrugged it off. Two days later I get home after work and smoke is piling out of my passenger side wheel well. I now found out why my break pad was so worn on that side. So now I had to change the actual caliper assembly. About 8,000 miles later, my car starts making a mechanical tin noise. I didn’t have two pennies to rub together I dealt with the noise. But that day as soon as I got to work I checked my oil just in case and I find out that it was low but not enough to hurt anything. About 2,000 more miles later as I am leaving work my car starts violently shaking and I was stuck at work. So, I went to the nearest NAPA and bought some ignition coils and after I could drive it but it was still making that horrible noise but it was worst. I then brought it to my mechanic and he saw that it was the exhaust manifold. So, I had him change out the exhaust manifold. After he fixed it, he discovered that the bolts holding on the exhaust onto my engine didn’t have ANY Loctite on it so they were just loosening every day bit-by-bit. For another 1,000 miles, now my engine is leaking oil AND transition fluid.
In conclusion, I was sold a car that was not in working order and has had more problems in under a year than a Junker in its lifetime.