Randy Kuehl Honda

Nate Kuehl

October 18, 2017

"Great service"

- Crosstour

Took my car for scheduled maintenance. I was able to quickly schedule an appointment. They have a trustworthy service department. Wish they had more coupons available on-line, but other than that I would highly recommend.

Mason Teel
Other Employees : The courtesy van driver (can’t recall his name)

October 16, 2017

"service"

- Henry Honda

My service experience was all that I expected. The service writer reviewed the report with me and advised what services were needed in the future. I will continue to use Randy Kuehl for my Honda service.

Chris Busch

October 15, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- ame

I was leery of the "typical," high-pressure car-buying experience. Tim Carson was our sales consultant, and he did a great job. He was personable, considerate, and knowledgeable. He explained features to us, genuinely wanted to make sure our questions were answered, talked to us about options but was not at all pushy or high-pressure, and respected what we wanted. We had a very positive experience and would highly recommend Tim and Randy Kuehl Honda.

Tim Carson