Randy Kuehl Honda

Business Director
Nate Kuehl, General Manager, Randy Kuehl Honda

Nate Kuehl

July 20, 2018

"Another good experience at Randy Kuehl Honda"

- pdeignan

Worked with Breck Calame. We had a vehicle coming off lease, and we didn't get in to the dealerhsip until very close to the date we needed to pick a new car. Breck was very professional in following up with us. He texted several lease quotes and made quick adjustments as we made changes. He was very timely in getting the paperwork done and scheduling our close with Bryce. Overall, it was another good experience at Randy Kuehl Honda.

Breck Calame
Bryce Blomberg

July 19, 2018

"Thank you "

- Sarah

I went in today looking for a cheap car for my husband as his car has seen better days. He had seen a Facebook post about a 2003 Honda accord so he sent me in to talk to Chris Kaegbei n. So when I got there I explained my situation to Chris he was amazing no pressure and understanding of what we needed and could afford. It turned out thanks to Chris, Dan Quinby, and Jason Tedford they were able to not only get me a payment we could afford but we were able to get a much newer car as well. Thank you guys so much for all your help. We love the new car and your wonderful customer service.

Dan Quinby
Other Employees : Chris Kaegbein

July 19, 2018

"Great experience"

- Senior Mom

I am very happy with my new Honda Fit and Tim and Dan were determined to get me a good deal on it. Tim kept in touch with me and updated me as to the delivery and the terms of the sale. Dan was available for questions and concerns. Tim did not drop me after the car was delivered and was very patient is showing me how to set up my phone and the audio system. Did not hurry me at all. Jason had the paperwork ready when I got there and that part went very fast. He was really helpful. I had to call Finance for an address and Bryce faxed it to my insurance company for me. I would send anyone of my friends to them . Good customer services. I feel that they went the extra mile for me.

Tim Carson