Randy Kuehl Honda

Bryce Blomberg, Finance , Randy Kuehl Honda

Bryce Blomberg

Finance

December 14, 2017

"Repeat customer of Randy Kuehl Honda. "

- itsallnewCRV

Professional staff. Great Product. Longevity w/ my sales rep, Chanin Dirks. Trustworthy. Respectful of my time. Explained paperwork & product well. Previous experience with service department has been very good.

Chanin Dirks

December 14, 2017

"Amazing Service Department!"

- Mari H

I went in for a recall on an airbag for my Element and left with so much more! I had recently taken a job with an hour commute and was worried about winter weather. I asked John to take a look a several things under the hood and my tires.Throughout the day my car was in the shop, John kept in constant contact with me to keep me updated and provided honest feedback and suggestions! There was no sales pressure or fake concerns to filter through! He was so friendly each and every time he called and helped me find the best prices and products! I will recommend this service department to everyone and will continue to use Randy Kuehl just because of the experience John provided me! Thank you so much John for going out of your way for me and my Honda!!!

Johnathan Geiger

December 03, 2017

"Honest Recommendation of Needs"

- Vanderpike

While I maintain our Honda Accord with regular oil changes at Randy Kuehl, their additional inspection sometimes reveals more maintenance is recommended. They always clearly explain why they came to the conclusion and never hard sell. They try to find the best deal and give me the freedom to shop around. I do. And I always end up back at Honda. Their pricing is competitive!

Paul Thulin