Ray Catena Land Rover

Joshua Pollak

Joseph Rigolini, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Land Rover

Joseph Rigolini

April 19, 2018

"Impeccable service and Consummate professional"

- Ben R.

Over the last 25 years I have bought numerous cars and multiple brands and have never dealt with a an agent or dealership of this caliber. Jim Mull who was my agent went over and above and spent weeks/months working with me on locating the exact car my wife has wanted for a long time and that was just the beginning. My wife and I felt like we knew Jim for years because of his attention to detail and attention he gave us. He and his dealership should be commended for the level of service they exhibited. We live in Florida and shopped many dealers and chose to buy our car from Ray Edison in NJ and can assure anyone reading this note that it will be the first of many transactions I will do with Jim going forward. Cant say enough about Jim personally and his dealership going the extra mile to earn a new customers business which he will have for a long time with our family.

James Mull

April 19, 2018

"First Class"

- John Norris

I had a wonderful experience when leasing my new vehicle from Ray Catena Edison Land Rover. I highly recommend asking to deal with Joe Rigolini and Tim Macpherson as they took the time to understand our needs and put together a package that worked best for both parties. We drove our new RR Sport HSE home last night and couldn't be happier with it. Thanks again Joe and Tim.

Tim Macpherson
Joseph Rigolini

April 18, 2018

" Very pleased with my experience "

- Athena121

Very friendly dealership. Working with josh was great. Car was perfect when I picked it up and they went over the entire car with me before I left. Very enjoyable experience!

Joshua Pollak

2018 Jaguar F-PACE

Used 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

• complimentary cafe
  • olympic size pool table
  • shoe shine station