Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

4264 U.S. 9, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Bernard Tremblay, Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Master Sales & Leasing Consultant
Eddie Adjmi, Senior Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Eddie Adjmi

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 14, 2019

"friendly fare service"

- lewis105

They are their for you what ever the problem. No exception. Great showroom and waiting room if you need service. Free car washes, breakfast and lunch while you wait for service if needed. Dealing with for 20 years.

February 28, 2019

"My new car:) "

- Debbie

I had been thinking about buying a new car for quite some time.I take good care of my cars and I keep them for a long time.I had decided upon a Lexus NX and proceeded go to Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold NJ.From the moment I walked in I was treated with respect ,courtesy and, friendliness. Due to circumstances I was helped by four Lexus associates. Each one was very knowledgeable and very personable .Every question asked was answered with perfection and patience. Buying a car is a big decision for me and buying a luxury car is even bigger.I have my car for one week now and I couldn't be happier.At the end of the day the car was more than I was planning on spendingBut I have no regrets.Lexus is absolutely Tops when it comes to service and availability. Ray Catena has perfected his choice of employees and should be very proud of of having his name associated with this extremely well run business.The car speaks for itself..

Alex Dragos
Adam Brenner
Joel Cohen
Other Employees : Jonathan Mark Korongy

February 26, 2019

"Just leased a 2019 RX350 "

- Lovemyrx350

We have been dealing with this dealership for 20 + years. Service is above excellent. We find everyone to be extremely helpful in addressing everything that we have ever needed for our car. They have definitely gone beyond our expectations.

Used 2016 Lexus RX, $39495