Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

4264 U.S. 9, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Bernard Tremblay, Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Bernard Tremblay

Master Sales & Leasing Consultant
Eddie Adjmi, Senior Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Senior Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant
Paul Vallejo, Sales Manager, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Paul Vallejo

Joel Cohen, General  Manager, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Joel Cohen

October 12, 2017

"we have dealt with this dealership for almost 20 years"

- Perlman family

we have stayed with this dealership because of its overall honesty price and quality of the lexus brand. the lexus brand keeps improving and i see no reason to mess with success.

Bernard Tremblay

October 06, 2017

"Wonderful place to buy ur next car "

- mahesh Gandhi

In my search for a car, this is the first dealership which did not try to lure me to come & see the vehicle, instead answered all my questions and provided details. When i reached, sales manager Eddie greeted us well. Eddie could speak with a medical student at his level. Very professional. The dealership itself was excellent, well laid-out, clean, and ready with the paperwork. The entire experience was very pleasant.

October 02, 2017

"Best experience in all my years of buying cars"

- Regina Ribaudo

Dave Vosper. He made the entire buying experience very quick & easy, he didn't miss a point. The paperwork was on the spot. He is the best car salesman I've ever worked with in all my years. No back & forth haggling nonsense. (I hope the service dept. at this location will deliver as well as he did). This was a 100% turn around from the last time I went to this dealer 10 years ago & walked out because the salesman tried pulling my chain about my trade in. I heard about Dave through an old friend who highly recommended him, and suggested I give the dealer another try & she was right. He was the best. Very honest & forthcoming & extremely knowledgeable about the entire process start to finish. Eddie helped get me in the door (through the internet vehicle listing correspondence). Everyone was very nice & knowledgeable and I will become a RC Lexus lifer if the service dept. part pulls through these next few years. Thank you Rocco for helping me set up my devices & whatnot. It was all really quite simple.

Rocco Muriale