Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

735 Reviews of Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

January 14, 2019

"Perfect buying experience."

- Justsnook

We were looking for a used Buick Encore when we happened to drive past Ray Skillman Northwest Buick GMC one evening on our way home from the airport. We decided to stop and see what cars they had for sale. Since it was dark and cold outside we didn’t expect a salesman to walk all the way out, but Josh Priddy did make his way out to greet and help us. Josh showed us some cars that evening and the next day showed us additional cars and gave us information about the possibility of buying a new Buick. We ended up purchasing a new Buick Encore thanks to Josh’s help. We love our new car and will definitely recommend Josh Priddy and Ray Skillman Northwest Buick GMC to anyone we know who is looking for a car. Thank you Josh for your assistance in buying a car and follow up to make sure we’re happy with it.

Josh Priddy
January 12, 2019

"2019 SIERRA LEASE"

- Anthony1980

DAVID SHIMMEL AND THE GUYS GOT THE DEAL DONE. THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK AND THANK YOU JOE BECK FOR HELPING ME SEARCH. NO DOUBT WHERE MY NEXT CAR WILL COME FROM.

Joe Beck
Josh Falcon
January 02, 2019

"Great Experience"

- RubyRae

The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional! Ryan, Tonya, Trent, Josh and Walt were very helpful and it was a pleasure to do business with a team that enjoys what they do and those they work with.

Ryan Sherrill
Josh Falcon
Other Employees : Tonya Turner and Trent Wollam
Jan 08, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC responded

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC! Thank you again for the great review!

"Gas Smell"

- Funk01

Had a gas odor -- called right before closing of the service department. Took car right up they took it in the bay and called first thing next morning. Quick turnaround!

Jay Street
Jan 04, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC responded

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 31, 2018

"Great Guy! Went into the store, and he took care of me!"

- Pjohnson2498

Great guy! After filling out paper work, it was simple on getting a car. They will never put you in a situation where you are going to make a mistake with your payments. Highly recommend Dave.

Jan 04, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC responded

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

"Great bunch of people!"

- CHoop1979

From the sales team to the service department to the finance department everyone there is always amazing and very helpful. I always recommend this dealership whenever anyone I know it's looking for a new car!

Josh Priddy
Jan 03, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC responded

Thank you for choosing Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

December 30, 2018

"I love Ray Skillman!"

- Lisa46

Ray Skillman is amazing and the staff are always accommodating and friendly..I had a wonderful experience on Friday while coming to trade in my car for a newer car(Thanks to Ron who has been encouraging me to do so for a few months). I came in and worked with Joe and Zip to find a car for me and they helped make my car experience awesome and exciting..They brought me the best car and totally took care of me like royalty..Let's just say I am totally satisfied and happy with their service..I love you Ray Skillman..Dedicated customer, Lisa

Joe(I don't remember his last name), the guy with red hair who helped me with end paperwork( very friendly ), and Ron who introduced me to the guys I worked with that day.., Zip Macklin, Dillon Ruggles
Jan 02, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 27, 2018

"Great treatment and everyone was very courteous."

- levidalou

I was very impressed with all of your employees, but I was a little overwhelmed with Walt. He was courteous, but like any financial person, felt pushed by him. I have just got out of Clearvista Rehab Center for several issues for physical therapy problems and just came home. I was trying to do things on my own and when I brought the paperwork home, my son went off. He then called his sister and let her know what Walt sold me. She did call Walt and spoke with him. Needless to say, she had thing to say to him (she was a bank manager with Chase in Atlanta). Gary was wonderful in all aspects. I would like a copy of the service they did on my car on 12/26/2018. Thank you for your concern.

Gary Dean
December 26, 2018

"BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE CITY"

- 317 BOSSHOGG

David is the best thing since sliced bread he hooked me up like a tow truck is was a great experience I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership!!!!

Jason Parker
Dec 28, 2018 -

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC responded

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC and we hope to see you again soon!

December 20, 2018

"Pleasant, efficient and overall excellent experience "

- pittchicpls

Had the pleasure of working with Gary on our used car purchase. Had everything ready to go when we arrived — test drove — loved the car and jumped right into paperwork and deals. I’ve never had a car buying experience last less than 5-6 hours, but this team was a well oiled machine. In and out with financing and a beautiful Equinox in < 3 hours!!! Everyone was great to work with! Would recommend this dealership over and over!!

Gary Dean
Dec 23, 2018 -

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are very happy to hear that Gary was able to provide you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for choosing Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.