Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Cornell Wilson

Carrie Freund, Finance, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Carrie Freund

Finance
Leah Martin, Product Specialist, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Leah Martin

Product Specialist
Brittany  Skillman, Internet Marketer, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Brittany Skillman

Internet Marketer

October 19, 2017

"Friendly, but long wait times"

- yojimbovolz Verified Customer

Everyone was very friendly and helpful and I did feel as if the salespeople were trustworthy, but the wait times were very long. I believe I spent about twice as long waiting as I did doing anything involving the purchase of the car itself, but it wasn't an unpleasant experience. The finance staff was a bit impersonal, but again, the interaction was overall a pleasant one.

"Buying Expereince"

- conley.kennedey Verified Customer

We are always hesistant to go and look on a car lot for fear of puhsy and aggresive sales, however the team at Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai were great! I did not feel pressured to buy, and it was an overall comfortable experience. The staff was professional and knowedgeable, which is very important. They answered any and all of my questions without hesitation, making sure I knew the ins and outs of my new car. Most importantly, I went in knowing my budget and they were able to make it happen in a very timely manner! This is the 6th car bought from Ray Skillman and will continue to do business with them!

Other Employees : Steve McQueen

"Team Stewart"

- browndlb55

Team Stewart did a remarkable job during my visit. They listened attentively while informing them of our goals and aspirations during the transaction. I feel that Team Stewart exceeded the typical sales transaction while going above and beyond in attaining 100% Customer Satisfaction. Well done.

Johnny Stewart