Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South, Greenwood, Indiana 46143 Directions

927 Reviews of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

November 16, 2018

"Felt comfortable the minute I walked in the door."

- young/old lady

I had never bought a car all alone before and was nervous. Staff treated me like a member of the family! I got a great price for my trade-in and a wonderful monthly payment on a lease. Could not be happier! All the guys were sincerely interested in helping me get the best deal possible! Mitch, Ron, Steve, Marcus, Josh all were just GREAt! Wanted to say more below but the computer wouldn't let me!!!!!

Josh Hembree
Marcus McQueen
Other Employees : Mitch and Steve McQueen
November 14, 2018

"Got an excellent price for a used 2017 Honda Accord EX-L"

- mpiwo32

We were looking for a dark gray newer model Honda Accord EX-L with low mileage and came across the one listed at Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai. Before we drove down from Avon they looked at the vehicle for us. Everything went really smooth and Derek Young was great to work with. We had also forgotten to give them our keys for our trade in and Derek came out to the west side to meet us. Derek and his colleagues went above and beyond to satisfy us. They even sent us away with a full tank of gas.

Ashley Haltom
November 12, 2018

"Really excellent!!"

- wolf99

Sales staff were very courteous and helpful, and went the extra mile. Dealing with them was a pleasurable experience. I intend to keep up my relationship with this dealer, and will use the service department for all my vehicle needs.

Beau Williamson
Other Employees : Stephanie Dezahn

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai responded

Hi and thank you so much for this amazing review!! We are glad to have been able to help you find your perfect vehicle and offer a great experience! We look forward to helping you again in the future!!

November 07, 2018

"Great service"

- cturner88

The customer service. Everyone was patient, kind, and will to work with our schedule. Ron was a pleasant dealer who made the whole process easy and painless. We're already recommended the place to others.

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai responded

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Ron was there to provide you with pleasant service! Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future.

November 05, 2018

"Looking for the biggest bang for my bucks!"

- Mikenstien

I am not a brand specific buyer, as in I will only buy A chevy, or ford etc. I came to look for the best bang for my buck. And I was referred here by a friend. Ray Skillman staff assisted us in our online search. And when we arrived John Gregory, while busy with another client made sure we had assistance while we walked through their inventory. In the end we feel we got the best deal we could on a 13 Ford Escape. We felt the whole staff treated us with respect and honesty. In addition this is the second time we have bought from Ray Skillman (different location) and when the need arises again, Ray Skillman Auto group will be our first choice to begin our search.

Billy Baumgardner
Other Employees : John Gregory

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai responded

Hi and thank you so much for this amazing review!! We are glad to have been able to help you find your perfect SUV and offer a great experience! We look forward to helping you again in the future.

November 05, 2018

"Very interesting. Had a good time."

- Sandy

Every one is so nice at this dealership. Just remind me not to stop in any time soon. I can't seem to leave without a new car.

Hayden Cook
Darla Pieper

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai responded

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership!! We look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future.

October 24, 2018

"Car didn’t come with spare tire."

- Lizzieb

Car didn’t come with a spare and I’m kicking myself in the butt wishing I had made the girl who was showing me things during the test drive where the spare was. Bought car end of February and everything going great until September when I got a flat tire. At first I was like okay, I got this, I know how to change a flat. I was on the interstate but wasn’t scared. I jack car up and then when I followed directions to get spare, it wasn’t there. Now I had a problem! Had to call tow truck to take wheel to get plugged and then back to car to have it put on. I was pissed that I didn’t have a spare and didn’t have no clue till I needed it. Called Ray Skillman and spoke with guy who sold me the car. He said not a problem, just bring it to service department to get one. I went up there and after about 15 minutes the guy told me that my cable had been cut and it was going to cost me $800 and some odd dollars. I told the guy no way, I didn’t have that much money to spend on a spare when the salesman made it seem they were taking care of it. Well, low and behold I got another flat today and once again no spare tire. Cost me a lot of time and money. If you buy a car from there, please have them show you the spare tire before driving off the lot. I have lost my sense of security when driving around, knowing I don’t have a spare.

Andrew Woollacott
3.0

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai responded

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed your review along to our General Manager.

October 14, 2018

"Another Great Buying Experience "

- Ann Indy Area

Friendly, accommodating and did whatever they could to get me into the car I wanted. This is the third car I have bought here, fifth car for our family. Derek Young is an excellent salesperson and Derek Day is amazing in finance. Thank you for another great car buying experience!

Other Employees : Derek Day- Finance

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai responded

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business once again and hope you love your new car!! We will share your compliments to both Derek's and we look forward to helping you again in the future :)

October 13, 2018

"salesman both knowledgeable and efficient"

- Kris Meltzer

Derek Young, great salesman. I talked to him on the phone and explained exactly what I was looking for in a new Sonata. He had a silver one picked out for me when I arrived. In less than two hours, I drove my new Sonata off the lot.

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai responded

Hi Kris, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Derek did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every purchase and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, The Ray Skillman Ford Team

October 11, 2018

"Experience buying a new car"

- Ford girl

We worked with Derek Young and his team. We got excellent customer service. Derek’s tea is very knowledgeable and helpful when trying to decide on a new car. I would definitely ask for Derek the next time I am looking for a new car. Carrie Freud also was extremely helpful when we finally decided on the financial aspects of the transaction. Both Carrie and Derek took plenty of time with both of us during the transaction.

Carrie Freund

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai responded

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Derek was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again for your business, we look forward to helping in the future!