Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Internet Sales

November 18, 2017

"no review"

- guysdj Verified Customer

I am very happy with my Hyundai dealer . their service is the one of the best I have ever dealt with. the workmanship on the care is the best in the industry.I have three Hyundai .

November 16, 2017

"Great service"

- sneaton1 Verified Customer

Was really happy I chose this dealership to do business with. Very knowledgeable and helped me find exactly what I was looking for in the price range I needed. Highly recommended

Other Employees : Steve Mqueen

November 16, 2017

"Amazing experience!"

- Jesse Schmidt

I can not say enough good things about Ray Skillman Performance Ford and their staff. From the time my wife and I walked in the door, we were treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. By far, the easiest vehicle purchase we've ever made and they've definitely earned our business for life! I'd like to say a special thank you to Johnny Stewart for being well informed, well prepared and the easiest guy in the world to get along with!!

Johnny Stewart