Reinhardt Lexus

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 392 reviews

June 30, 2022

Brandt was very knowledgeable about the issues I raised and he was very diligent in the service he provided. More

by ewt1974
Brandt Schroeder
Jun 30, 2022 -

ewt1974 responded

A great dealership

Jun 30, 2022 -

Reinhardt Lexus responded

Thanks for giving Brandt and the Reinhardt Lexus team a shoutout! We're always here to help and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Safe travels!

June 27, 2022

Professional and friendly Staff members. Excellent service at this Lexus dealership. Quick and easy check out. Good prices on my service. More

by bluefish_fishblue
Brandt Schroeder, Jake Melton

Reinhardt Lexus responded

We appreciate this wonderful feedback! Safe driving from all of us at Reinhardt Lexus.

June 26, 2022

Everything about it was great! ! Professional but personable service. Excellent knowledge of the vehicle and service options!! Thank you!! Love my car!! More

by Gjjzmom66
Jun 26, 2022 -

Reinhardt Lexus responded

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted our team welcomed you with outstanding, informative assistance that shaped such a positive experience. From all of us at Reinhardt Lexus, enjoy your new ride!

June 25, 2022

Excellent service. Couldn’t ask for more. Has dealt with a mini dealerships before but this one by far is the best. More

by Mamaz
Jennifer

Reinhardt Lexus responded

We're thrilled to read your great review and rating! Thank you for your support of us here at Reinhardt Lexus. We hope to see you again in the future!

June 25, 2022

I. Had a great experience and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Look forward to a good maintenance experience. More

by jackllc55

Reinhardt Lexus responded

Thank you for this great review and rating! We're delighted that you enjoyed working with our team here at Reinhardt Lexus. We look forward to seeing you next time!

June 24, 2022

Angelo Mellos found the perfect car for me. He made the whole transaction easy and I love my new car. More

by ogmcdaniel
Ramona King

Reinhardt Lexus responded

Reviews like this make our day! We're delighted Angelo provided excellent assistance that met your car specifications and made your experience seamless. From all of us at Reinhardt Lexus, enjoy your new ride!

June 22, 2022

Angelo Mellos just sold me a brand new RX350. He looked high and low to find me the car I wanted. Buying this car at this time was super easy all because of the expertise of Angelo. I will buy f More

by ogmcdaniel
Ramona King
Jun 22, 2022 -

Reinhardt Lexus responded

We are thrilled to hear that Angelo helped you find the Lexus RX 350 you wanted! We look forward to seeing you again at Reinhardt Lexus.

June 20, 2022

I appreciate the kind of service they provide for my car. I feel confident they will take care of my car so that I can drive it for a very long time. Kevin is the BEST. More

by judyroughton12
Brandt Schroeder, Jake Melton
Jun 21, 2022 -

Reinhardt Lexus responded

Judy, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful experience working with Kevin and the Reinhardt Lexus team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

June 14, 2022

I have purchased two new vehicles from Reinhardt. They make the whole thing really easy and keep you informed throughout the process. More

by Jeremy
Jun 15, 2022 -

Reinhardt Lexus responded

Jeremy, thanks so much for this great review! We're delighted that you enjoyed working with our team here at Reinhardt Lexus, and that the process was smooth and informative. Thank you for choosing to do business with us - we hope you love your new vehicles!

June 11, 2022

From time of first contact with Mr Melton, he was professional,kind,respectful and made us feel very important. More

by Copelandr516
Jun 13, 2022 -

Reinhardt Lexus responded

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed working with Mr. Melton here at Reinhardt Lexus. We thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review, and we will be sure to pass your kind words along!