Richmond Car and Truck Center

Sales and Finance Manager
Thomas Rivera, Sales, Richmond Car and Truck Center

Thomas Rivera

October 09, 2017

"Competitive Pricing, Selective Inventory"

- Karebair

I searched for a Lexus RX 350 online, and located one available at Richmond Car and Truck Center. Their many photos online were clear and detailed, which I greatly appreciated since I live one hour away. Ronnie Leet took all the time we needed to answer questions, as well as familiarize us with the car's features. The transaction process with Mike went flawlessly. Their price on the model I purchased couldn't be beat when comparing mileage, year, condition, and features. My husband commented on the great condition of their other vehicles on the lot; they're obviously selective when it comes to offering well maintained vehicles.

Ronnie Leet
Mike Eckler

October 07, 2017

"fair deals, friendly people, great experience "

- authorcarguy

dealt with Ronnie Leet. helped so much. very nice. very great experience. nice car for a nice deal. really helpful. I dealt with many dealerships in richmond, lexington, winchester, online, and this was the best, most helpful and friendliest one. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle. and I would also recommend Ronnie Leet to help you find your next vehicle.

Ronnie Leet
Brad Perry
3.0

September 12, 2017

"finally, a stress-free buying experience"

- FordEdgers

We were fairly new in our car search. We were interested in a Ford Edge at this loc. Thomas (Rivera) was great to work with. He & Brad found us financing w/ a rate than we thought we could get. I felt comfortable, not at all pressured. Some lots we went to totally ignored me (the wife). They must not know the adage, if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. I would recommend giving these guys a try. Even if you don't buy from them I think they would keep you in mind when your type of car arrived on their lot. Overall it was a pleasant buying experience.

Thomas Rivera