Richmond Car and Truck Center

Sales and Finance Manager
Thomas Rivera, Sales, Richmond Car and Truck Center

Thomas Rivera

December 21, 2017

"Great Price and Even Better People!"

- NY Police Officer

I drove 620 miles to get my vehicle from Richmond Car & Truck Center. It was a painless experience and well worth the trip! Joe, Brad and Mike were honest and helpful and fair in all their dealings with me. At first I had great concern with the thought of buying a vehicle out-of-state from an independent used car dealer. However, the great price and the great people put my mind at ease. I was able to complete the purchase via mail, phone, and email correspondence more than 2 weeks before my trip. The vehicle was set aside for me, washed and detailed, and filled up with gas on the date of delivery. The dealership is in a convenient location close to Interstate 75, the showroom is new and clean, and they have a nice selection of good looking cars. The best part is the people! You will have no hassle and no regrets. You can buy from Richmond Car & Truck Center with confidence.

Joe Wilson

December 20, 2017

"Down-to-earth, honest staff"

- jlcl15

My wife and I have visited many car lots over the years. Usually, car lot staff come off as "fake," or it is evident they are trying to rip you off. NOT HERE. They are very honest individuals that truly do care that the vehicle they put you behind is solid. They make sure every car on the lot is in perfect condition before it is listed for sale. If anything does go wrong, they will fix it with no problem. They really know how to take care of the customer. Would highly recommend Richmond Car and Truck Center!

Ronnie Leet
Thomas Rivera

November 28, 2017

"Friendly and helpful"

- CharHays

I found myself in a situation that I had to have a vehicle immediately due to my car sitting down on me. I walked into the dealership and was met by Ronnie and Brad. I explained my needs and they made sure that I went home with a vehicle that I loved even though my credit was less that great. They were kind and forthright. I would highly recommend this dealership. If you want honesty and respect, shop at Richmond Car and Truck Center.

Ronnie Leet