Richmond Car and Truck Center

5018 Atwood Dr, Richmond, Kentucky 40475 Directions

142 Reviews of Richmond Car and Truck Center

February 24, 2018

"The best car buying experience each time, every time. "

- Ms. Lee Williams

Purchasing a vehicle can be stressful. Mike, Thomas and Brad make the experience easy, without the hassle. A dealer you can trust with vehicles you will not be disappointed with. They are the best! I have purchased two vehicles from them and would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone! Happy car shopping.

February 10, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Barry Martin

Thomas and Brad were great to deal with. They even stayed late to help me get my truck. My wife said we would definitely be buying her next vehicle from them.

January 30, 2018

"Great Experience, Great People!!"

- Honda09

Working with Joe was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Joe and all the staff were very friendly, honest, and easy to talk with. Joe went out of his way to work with my schedule and make the entire process painless. They even had my car detailed with a full tank of gas when I picked it up. I highly recommend Richmond Car and Truck Center to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Their prices are great, and I will certainly be back for any future purchase!

January 27, 2018

"Great experience. Got my dream car! "

- Toyota116

I went in December looking at a blue van, that one didn’t work out. But the staff, Joe and Brad, were very personable and really educated me. They asked what I wanted and what I could afford. They found me exactly what I wanted. I came to the lot today to look at numbers for it. We worked with Mike Eckler the owner today. He was great and really easy to talk to. He helped me get the car that I wanted. The process was very easy and smooth. I would definitely recommend everyone goes there.

Jan 27, 2018 -

Richmond Car and Truck Center responded

It was a pleasure serving you and your family!

December 21, 2017

"Great Price and Even Better People!"

- NY Police Officer

I drove 620 miles to get my vehicle from Richmond Car & Truck Center. It was a painless experience and well worth the trip! Joe, Brad and Mike were honest and helpful and fair in all their dealings with me. At first I had great concern with the thought of buying a vehicle out-of-state from an independent used car dealer. However, the great price and the great people put my mind at ease. I was able to complete the purchase via mail, phone, and email correspondence more than 2 weeks before my trip. The vehicle was set aside for me, washed and detailed, and filled up with gas on the date of delivery. The dealership is in a convenient location close to Interstate 75, the showroom is new and clean, and they have a nice selection of good looking cars. The best part is the people! You will have no hassle and no regrets. You can buy from Richmond Car & Truck Center with confidence.

December 20, 2017

"Down-to-earth, honest staff"

- jlcl15

My wife and I have visited many car lots over the years. Usually, car lot staff come off as "fake," or it is evident they are trying to rip you off. NOT HERE. They are very honest individuals that truly do care that the vehicle they put you behind is solid. They make sure every car on the lot is in perfect condition before it is listed for sale. If anything does go wrong, they will fix it with no problem. They really know how to take care of the customer. Would highly recommend Richmond Car and Truck Center!

Ronnie Leet
November 28, 2017

"Friendly and helpful"

- CharHays

I found myself in a situation that I had to have a vehicle immediately due to my car sitting down on me. I walked into the dealership and was met by Ronnie and Brad. I explained my needs and they made sure that I went home with a vehicle that I loved even though my credit was less that great. They were kind and forthright. I would highly recommend this dealership. If you want honesty and respect, shop at Richmond Car and Truck Center.

Ronnie Leet
November 24, 2017

"Fantastic experience!!!"

- csmith1135

Typically I dread buying a new vehicle. The waiting, the back and forth, the frustration. This was the first time I actually had fun buying a vehicle. The guys made us feel like part of the family. The process was smooth and effortless. I’ll look to Richmond Car and Truck for all future vehicle purchases.

November 24, 2017

"Love this place!"

- Kelcea711

They were very very helpful, and not pushy at all! My first car buying experience was great thanks to these guys here! Would recommend them to anyone!!

November 23, 2017

"Great service from trustworthy people"

- G Gault

We had a great experience at this dealership. The salesmen are not pushy and everyone in the place was friendly. They seemed very trustworthy and made the whole experience a pleasant one.