Richmond Car and Truck Center

144 Reviews of Richmond Car and Truck Center

October 22, 2018

"Top Notch "

- KMoore

Such a great experience at RCTC! I had the pleasure of working with Thomas, Jeff, Mike, and Brad (and I'm sure many others behind the scenes). Why did I work with so many people to buy my car? Because they are a TEAM! Nobody was trying to undercut anyone else to put money in their own pocket because RCTC is not commission based. Nobody shoved sale pitches down my throat about "the best car" on the lot. Each person I worked with encouraged me to consider what was important to me in a vehicle. They wanted to ensure that I picked the vehicle that suited the needs of my family, as I totaled my previous vehicle. Also, I have never been to a dealership where each employee willingly turned the computer monitor around and allowed the customer to see the screen (witnessed this myself and with others who were purchasing vehicles at the same time). Each person encouraged me to view the screen and see the breakdown of my financing options, even with additional packages such as extended warranty, GAP, etc. Even at the end, I was given a hug and was told "welcome to the family" and that was how I felt the whole time I was in there, like family. RCTC is top notch. I am in love with my Mazda6 and I will definitely be doing business with them in the future! 👍

Other Employees : Jeff Dray
September 05, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Vacationgirl

I decided to break away from my norm of always buying a new car from a dealer, and check out the used car inventory at Richmond Car & Truck. I’m so glad I did! I have never seen so many beautiful used vehicles that had a new car appearance! And the variety and selection of cars was amazing. I bought a 2016 Mazda CX-5 that looks brand new and I couldn’t be more pleased. I gave 5 stars because the overall experience was very positive. Jeff Dray, my sales associate, was very friendly and courteous and did not use hard pressure sales tactics which I really appreciated. He invited me to take as many cars as I wanted for test drives (I drove 3) and when I drove the CX-5 I knew I had found the SUV I was looking for. Mike Eckler, owner of Richmond Car and Truck Center offered financing at a decent percentage rate as well as an extended warranty on the vehicle. It was the best car buying experience I could hope for. I plan to visit them again when I’m ready to buy again, and in the meantime I will be telling my friends to check them out.

Other Employees : Jeff Dray
February 24, 2018

"The best car buying experience each time, every time. "

- Ms. Lee Williams

Purchasing a vehicle can be stressful. Mike, Thomas and Brad make the experience easy, without the hassle. A dealer you can trust with vehicles you will not be disappointed with. They are the best! I have purchased two vehicles from them and would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone! Happy car shopping.

February 10, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Barry Martin

Thomas and Brad were great to deal with. They even stayed late to help me get my truck. My wife said we would definitely be buying her next vehicle from them.

January 30, 2018

"Great Experience, Great People!!"

- Honda09

Working with Joe was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Joe and all the staff were very friendly, honest, and easy to talk with. Joe went out of his way to work with my schedule and make the entire process painless. They even had my car detailed with a full tank of gas when I picked it up. I highly recommend Richmond Car and Truck Center to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Their prices are great, and I will certainly be back for any future purchase!

January 27, 2018

"Great experience. Got my dream car! "

- Toyota116

I went in December looking at a blue van, that one didn’t work out. But the staff, Joe and Brad, were very personable and really educated me. They asked what I wanted and what I could afford. They found me exactly what I wanted. I came to the lot today to look at numbers for it. We worked with Mike Eckler the owner today. He was great and really easy to talk to. He helped me get the car that I wanted. The process was very easy and smooth. I would definitely recommend everyone goes there.

Jan 27, 2018 -

Richmond Car and Truck Center responded

It was a pleasure serving you and your family!

December 21, 2017

"Great Price and Even Better People!"

- NY Police Officer

I drove 620 miles to get my vehicle from Richmond Car & Truck Center. It was a painless experience and well worth the trip! Joe, Brad and Mike were honest and helpful and fair in all their dealings with me. At first I had great concern with the thought of buying a vehicle out-of-state from an independent used car dealer. However, the great price and the great people put my mind at ease. I was able to complete the purchase via mail, phone, and email correspondence more than 2 weeks before my trip. The vehicle was set aside for me, washed and detailed, and filled up with gas on the date of delivery. The dealership is in a convenient location close to Interstate 75, the showroom is new and clean, and they have a nice selection of good looking cars. The best part is the people! You will have no hassle and no regrets. You can buy from Richmond Car & Truck Center with confidence.

December 20, 2017

"Down-to-earth, honest staff"

- jlcl15

My wife and I have visited many car lots over the years. Usually, car lot staff come off as "fake," or it is evident they are trying to rip you off. NOT HERE. They are very honest individuals that truly do care that the vehicle they put you behind is solid. They make sure every car on the lot is in perfect condition before it is listed for sale. If anything does go wrong, they will fix it with no problem. They really know how to take care of the customer. Would highly recommend Richmond Car and Truck Center!

Ronnie Leet
November 28, 2017

"Friendly and helpful"

- CharHays

I found myself in a situation that I had to have a vehicle immediately due to my car sitting down on me. I walked into the dealership and was met by Ronnie and Brad. I explained my needs and they made sure that I went home with a vehicle that I loved even though my credit was less that great. They were kind and forthright. I would highly recommend this dealership. If you want honesty and respect, shop at Richmond Car and Truck Center.

Ronnie Leet
November 24, 2017

"Fantastic experience!!!"

- csmith1135

Typically I dread buying a new vehicle. The waiting, the back and forth, the frustration. This was the first time I actually had fun buying a vehicle. The guys made us feel like part of the family. The process was smooth and effortless. I’ll look to Richmond Car and Truck for all future vehicle purchases.